It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Angel spotted near the surface of the sun!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Originally posted by Danbones
Why are angels named after the sumerian god "An"?

Well, it is better than naming them after me....Rickles

Or how about my nephew....Chuckles

they wouldn't sound comical after your name ...Daniels

dANiels

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LipstickMystic
The many, many interdimensional "ships" that are always visiting in our solar system -- many of which might actually be BEINGS that can shapeshift -- can show these same qualities as the artifact in the vid.

In my experience, angels don't have wings. Not even the archangel Michael. (There is a real one, amazing being, and there is also a pretender that is actually a nasty gray "ET" type that lurks in the lower astral planes and also uses that name.) The difference? The one in the lower astral plane issues COMMANDS and tries to COMPEL you through fear to get you to do stuff, usually in a hurry or a rush, to put you in a place of dependency and weakness. The real Michael comes in to AFFIRM and help --- as an additive, loving being, assisting with some of the things and situations you're working on.

Anyway, what artists interpret as "wings" are really fast rotating bands of energy that surround one of these beings that people call angels.

Humans can develop this same affect. Our physical bodies are surrounded by multiple energy bodies -- the emotional body, the intellectual body, the spiritual body -- and even the time body. The time body is one that isn't widely known about. I talk about how to heal it in my new book about time traveling, the true nature of time, and learning how to find the best possible timeline -- just released this week. (I know; another shameless plug! See LipstickMystic.com.)

When some of these subtle energy bodies are very thick and active, you'll see a kind of "flickering" effect as you clairvoyantly look at a person's aura. And your brain will sometimes try to make these fast rotating fields of energy into a familiar pattern, like "wings." But they're not actual wings. If you're seeing wings, you're seeing a "program" that your mind is stuck in; take more time, ask to see the truth, and the energy will soon reveal itself to you a little differently. A lot of authentic psychic perception is about overcoming personal bias. This is why so many psychics are really OFF; they're just repeating ideas others have handed down to them instead of taking time to do careful research and amass evidence and personal experience on their own.

So why dont you sprout wings and fly around?
If you are able to write a book about it, one would at least expect you to be able to do it yourself?
Why arent you travelling around in time? Why arent you rich as hell and one of the most powerfull people on earth. One would expect you to be if you can travel in time and sprout wings made of energy.

Just asking...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
What can only be described as a Giant Angel has been spotted near the sun. Some are claiming it's simply an annomoly whilst others on a few other forums are claiming a UFO, or higher dimensional beings in operation?

Strange never the less!

[Snipped]

I'll tell you what it is, but you still won't believe me. It is a giant ship called the Phalanx, carrying the Emperor of Mankind and his angels, the Adeptus Astartes. He has come back to our planet to reclaim us in the name of the Imperium.
edit on 21-2-2013 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101

Originally posted by Just Chris
What can only be described as a Giant Angel has been spotted near the sun. Some are claiming it's simply an annomoly whilst others on a few other forums are claiming a UFO, or higher dimensional beings in operation?

Strange never the less!

[Snipped]

I'll tell you what it is, but you still won't believe me. It is a giant ship called the Phalanx, carrying the Emperor of Mankind and his angels, the Adeptus Astartes. He has come back to our planet to reclaim us in the name of the Imperium.
edit on 21-2-2013 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

I may, but how do you know that that kind of detail?
edit on 21-2-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by needlenight

Originally posted by LipstickMystic
The many, many interdimensional "ships" that are always visiting in our solar system -- many of which might actually be BEINGS that can shapeshift -- can show these same qualities as the artifact in the vid.

In my experience, angels don't have wings. Not even the archangel Michael. (There is a real one, amazing being, and there is also a pretender that is actually a nasty gray "ET" type that lurks in the lower astral planes and also uses that name.) The difference? The one in the lower astral plane issues COMMANDS and tries to COMPEL you through fear to get you to do stuff, usually in a hurry or a rush, to put you in a place of dependency and weakness. The real Michael comes in to AFFIRM and help --- as an additive, loving being, assisting with some of the things and situations you're working on.

Anyway, what artists interpret as "wings" are really fast rotating bands of energy that surround one of these beings that people call angels.

Humans can develop this same affect. Our physical bodies are surrounded by multiple energy bodies -- the emotional body, the intellectual body, the spiritual body -- and even the time body. The time body is one that isn't widely known about. I talk about how to heal it in my new book about time traveling, the true nature of time, and learning how to find the best possible timeline -- just released this week. (I know; another shameless plug! See LipstickMystic.com.)

When some of these subtle energy bodies are very thick and active, you'll see a kind of "flickering" effect as you clairvoyantly look at a person's aura. And your brain will sometimes try to make these fast rotating fields of energy into a familiar pattern, like "wings." But they're not actual wings. If you're seeing wings, you're seeing a "program" that your mind is stuck in; take more time, ask to see the truth, and the energy will soon reveal itself to you a little differently. A lot of authentic psychic perception is about overcoming personal bias. This is why so many psychics are really OFF; they're just repeating ideas others have handed down to them instead of taking time to do careful research and amass evidence and personal experience on their own.

So why dont you sprout wings and fly around?
If you are able to write a book about it, one would at least expect you to be able to do it yourself?
Why arent you travelling around in time? Why arent you rich as hell and one of the most powerfull people on earth. One would expect you to be if you can travel in time and sprout wings made of energy.

Just asking...

Hey " just asking", sounds like you have an attitude problem, show a little respect for more evolved souls, just like we respect an Honour the Anannakie ! I will take it that you are just confused.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

A prophet by the name of Dan Abnett has brought me this illumination. As we speak armies across the stars have sworn fealty to the Emperor and joined what is called The Great Crusade, a galaxy wide reclamation of long lost human civilizations.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

A prophet by the name of Dan Abnett has brought me this illumination.

Dan Abnett is a British comic book writer and novelist. He is a frequent collaborator with fellow writer Andy Lanning, and is known for his work on books for both Marvel Comics, and their UK imprint, Marvel UK, since the 1990s, including 2000 AD.
en.wikipedia.org...

I guess its true then

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Thanks I will do some research on him. somtimes the things that seems least believable are the truth, as William Blake said in his writings, "I die daily"

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

reminds me to an NASCA glyph.....

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Oh no... attack of the energetic particles on the CCD imager chip!

ITS an INVASION!!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
According to Sleeper and a few of Dolores Cannon's clients in regression, there are worlds within the sun, only the corona is hot. Electric Universe. Its populated. Many Higher Ups and Light Workers/Angel-Ets and Family work through the sun. Our HS are often there assisting us.

In space, Russian cosmonaut's saw angels.

I usually notice shapes in the sun.

I wish I could open this link however.

The interesting thing, is the scientists never disputed that the Cosmonauts saw the angles from what i read, they simply said they were hallucinating...all the same thing it seems.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

Originally posted by Chazam
I'm open to many things but angels aren't floating around in space, and there are no beings living inside the sun either.

A lot of unknown things close to the sun, yes, but I will bet anything that angels or demons it is not.

And you would know

Anyone with even a quarter of a brain would.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VS666

Angels are awakening past year and so ON. I know that 100 percent because I am on OF them.
I have being observing Humans for a long time, well I am also human since I am in the Planet Earth. For me planet Earth is a very sad place, but at the same time beautiful and humans fight for survival.
Bottom line. I am not going to reveal my identity for now

So you joined today and are already claiming to be an angel.

Bernard?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

Thanks I will do some research on him. somtimes the things that seems least believable are the truth, as William Blake said in his writings, "I die daily"

So true man. Dan Abnett is a science fiction writer for the Black Library Publishing. They are known for using mythology and folklore and fusing it with advanced technology. A story arc he is heavily envolved in is called the Horus Heresy and it is like a biblical genesis. Sorry to go OT, but the images I saw really do look like some sort of spacecraft. Great find! S+F

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

This image looks extremely familiar:

It reminds me of the Faravahar which was the winged-sun used for the guardian spirit of Zoroastrianism named "Fravashi" to fly around. Could this "angel" really be an alien and the "Faravahar" really be an alien space-ship?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by VS666

Angels are awakening past year and so ON. I know that 100 percent because I am on OF them.
I have being observing Humans for a long time, well I am also human since I am in the Planet Earth. For me planet Earth is a very sad place, but at the same time beautiful and humans fight for survival.
Bottom line. I am not going to reveal my identity for now

So you joined today and are already claiming to be an angel.

Bernard?

I remember bernard
How funny

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by VS666

*Clears throat* Pic or it didn't happen.
edit on 21-2-2013 by Vrillion because: Mistake

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VS666
Well. This will be my first post. My English is not so good. Many Angels are awakening past year and so ON.
I know that 100 percent because I am on OF them.
I have being observing Humans for a long time, well I am also human since I am in the Planet Earth.
For me planet Earth is a very sad place, but at the same time beautiful and humans fight for survival.
Bottom line. I am not going to reveal my identity for now. But please the only conspiracy that matters right now it THE JUDGMENT OF THE LIVING IS UP OF OUR HEADS
THERE IS A very [SIRIUS] EVENT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW AND HUMANS ARE BUSY THINKING
MONEY WILL PAY THE PRICE - We already lost the Power!
PLEASE WE NEED WORLD ORDER AND ITS CALL PEACE!
If not EARTH WILL BE ERASED and GIVEN TO A NEW STAR - WE ALL ALREADY SIGNED A CONTRACT
Please help me spread the word. love. V

Hilarious!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The sun emits charged particles, see. They hit the CCD chip in the camera. This lights up pixels in various ways. Like shooting a bullet at rocks. You get ricochets that look like lines and streaks or "ships near the sun".

Energetic particle strikes the CCD imager inside the camera. Many bombard the satellite every second. Most pass right thru. Once in a while one impacts on the substrate in the camera and there is a "ricochet" off the imager. That ricochet may travel any direction forming globs or spatter. When it bounces along the surface of the imager chip, it lights pixels outside the impact area. This looks like a "line" or "streak". Look further by googling it. There are clouds of these things during CME's.

These "artifacts" are not "near the sun". They are registered inside the cameras in space satellites millions of miles away. The image is made IN the camera by energetic particles that strike the CCD imager. The camera software doesn't know that though. Or all the "spaceships near the sun" worshippers on here either.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join