Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Giant Angel spotted near the surface of the sun!

page: 2
20
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames
reply to post by Just Chris
 


It happens. South Africa is clearly one of those locations not getting it.

Still, thank you )


Annoyingly, I can't even access my own website either, so have been using a proxxy.


[Snipped]

So for all those who want to have a look at the site, please go through the link above.
edit on 21-2-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well, with all the comets the sun has been eating lately it only seems relevent to understand that it has to poop out what it doesn't use sometimes. The sun can't use these waste products, they have to go somewhere.

Some look like the stuff you get when you throw a potato into the aluminum in the foundry. Others look like klinkers from a coal furnace. I think what goes in has to go out. Maybe the junk gets caught in the asteroid belt or just leaves the solar system. As long as they don't land on my house I don't care. The energy leaving these things at a super fast rate probably disintegrates them when they get a little away from the sun. Drop super hot metal into ice cold water and see what happens Probably makes a ring around the sun or something and then gravity pulls the dust back. Just a thought from observations with no evidence behind it.



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It could just be solar flares or something.

However as some have pointed out at 6:21 it does kind of look like something with wings.



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edgar806
It could just be solar flares or something.

However as some have pointed out at 6:21 it does kind of look like something with wings.


Yeah -- but it has also been pointed out that horizontal lines form on either side of very bright objects due to the camera sensors overloading. That is probably what the "wings" are.



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by VS666
Well. This will be my first post. My English is not so good. Many Angels are awakening past year and so ON.
I know that 100 percent because I am on OF them.
I have being observing Humans for a long time, well I am also human since I am in the Planet Earth.
For me planet Earth is a very sad place, but at the same time beautiful and humans fight for survival.
Bottom line. I am not going to reveal my identity for now. But please the only conspiracy that matters right now it THE JUDGMENT OF THE LIVING IS UP OF OUR HEADS
THERE IS A very [SIRIUS] EVENT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW AND HUMANS ARE BUSY THINKING
MONEY WILL PAY THE PRICE - We already lost the Power!
PLEASE WE NEED WORLD ORDER AND ITS CALL PEACE!
If not EARTH WILL BE ERASED and GIVEN TO A NEW STAR - WE ALL ALREADY SIGNED A CONTRACT
Please help me spread the word. love. V



So, you're an alien/angel? Have any real proof?
You are gonna get a few on here who will fall for it and give your serious answers, ask deep questions and probably accept your answers as fact. I'm not one of'em and I didn't sign anything. Count me out.
Your name wouldn't be Bernard, would it?

On Topic, All I see are gas and artifacts.



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64

Originally posted by VS666
Well. This will be my first post. My English is not so good. Many Angels are awakening past year and so ON.
I know that 100 percent because I am on OF them.
I have being observing Humans for a long time, well I am also human since I am in the Planet Earth.
For me planet Earth is a very sad place, but at the same time beautiful and humans fight for survival.
Bottom line. I am not going to reveal my identity for now. But please the only conspiracy that matters right now it THE JUDGMENT OF THE LIVING IS UP OF OUR HEADS
THERE IS A very [SIRIUS] EVENT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW AND HUMANS ARE BUSY THINKING
MONEY WILL PAY THE PRICE - We already lost the Power!
PLEASE WE NEED WORLD ORDER AND ITS CALL PEACE!
If not EARTH WILL BE ERASED and GIVEN TO A NEW STAR - WE ALL ALREADY SIGNED A CONTRACT
Please help me spread the word. love. V



So, you're an alien/angel? Have any real proof?


Right. Also, I think angels would have better spelling and grammar.

edit on 2/21/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by VS666
Well. This will be my first post. My English is not so good. Many Angels are awakening past year and so ON.
I know that 100 percent because I am on OF them.


Fallen angel, as your screen name would indicate.



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Why are angels named after the sumerian god "An"?



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Why are angels named after the sumerian god "An"?


Well, it is better than naming them after me....Rickles

Or how about my nephew....Chuckles


they wouldn't sound comical after your name ...Daniels



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
What medication do i have to be on and how much do i need to take before i see the angel?



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris
 


What many are seeing could be celestial beings; I believe it is possible.

I am asking myself; why are they allowing many to see them?



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
What can only be described as a Giant Angel has been spotted near the sun.


Icarus facepalms.



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm open to many things but angels aren't floating around in space, and there are no beings living inside the sun either.

A lot of unknown things close to the sun, yes, but I will bet anything that angels or demons it is not.



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It looks like someone is calling for batman......



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris
 


Interesting post. We all have an opinion on what it is and no one can know.

Maybe its a huge Mother of a ship, experimenting with the magnetic energy for whatever purpose will be beyond us, maybe preventing solar flares from coming our way, or maybe manipulating the suns rays and cosmic flares toward earth to create some unknown effects or that may affect human consciousness an accelerate mankinds awakening. They could be the Sun gods of Egypt, the maya, the greek, the sumerian and others. whatever it is it seems like a consciousness is behind it, can you imagine the size. considering the anannakie created nebiru, a moving planet, anything is possible. What happen in the heavens affect what happen on earth, as above so below.

Its not an angel, although angels are now linked to ETs or are the ETs. It could well be an "angel" first time I have seen people call the anannakie angels, im sure they laugh at this as they read the thought matrix.



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chazam
I'm open to many things but angels aren't floating around in space, and there are no beings living inside the sun either.

A lot of unknown things close to the sun, yes, but I will bet anything that angels or demons it is not.



And you would know



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The 'angel' kind of lookoed like what the Summerians put on their artwork .. but without the swastika in the middle. The entire video was cool.
Lots of stuff happening out there ...



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well, I think this is proof positive that Jesus loves us and wants us all to go to Heaven, unless we don't want to worship him and in that case we can just burn in Hell.



posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Why are angels named after the sumerian god "An"?

Why do Christian prayers end with an invocation of the Egyptian god Amen-(Ra)?






top topics



 
20
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join