It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time to start getting pissed ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
With so much arguable drama getting thrown around , from vaccines to chem-trails. There are some good points to both sides of almost all of them. But , should we be upset with just the matter at hand that's being argued? I'm not so sure , so far from what I can tell both sides of any of the arguments seem to be fairing pretty badly. I think if we asked our self's why there is an increasing limit to our right to information , and our right to choice. Then we all have a common ground that would cover a lot of topics thus all working together to hold people in our government responsible for their negligence and corrupt behavior rather than fighting and arguing with each other giving the government just that much more leverage and ammo. I think if we start asking the direct questions of What Options for Information and What Options of Choice are being limited and Why they are being limited. We would have a better suited common anger directive for the public to act united on. Just a rambling half thought after not really being able to sleep all night but I'm always trying to think of ways to help and figured if every ones going to be pissed about some thing then they might as well be pissed together and still accomplish what they desired in the first place. Good nighorning y'all. Thanks for listening , take care.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mynamehere

The time to get pissed has long passed... if you're not already furiously pissed off then you are WAY behind the 8 ball

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mynamehere

If by pissed you mean get drunk,wasted,sloshed,etc.,then yes.
If you mean angry,then I am way ahead of you pal.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
it feeds off of the energies,

fear, uncertainy, anger ... negative emotions.

overlapping on our conciousness, its' foreign installation.

let not the ones with lower vibrations remove your will to ascend.

top topics

join