It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Russian Meteorite shot down by the cauldrons?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Haha, when this event first happened, my first thought was "The cauldrons shot it out of the sky".

Though you do have to wonder: If the cauldrons are real and have the power to shoot down threatening meteorites, why do they not shoot them before they even enter the atmosphere? Instead of shooting them when they're just a few miles above the surface which still causes a lot of damage from the airburst.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snaffers
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Maybe there never were astronauts re-entering our atmosphere

Ya know, we have been round and round on this one, did they go, did they not go, and a lot of speculation of a conspiracy. Putting that aside for a second, and admitting I have reason to believe they DID go due to some (at the time classified) information I heard in 1974, something curious was discussed the other day with a friend about an unrelated but 'sort of related' topic. Mirrors placed on the moon for laser sighting and earth satellites. I don't remember the exact conversation, just a fragment, but we were talking about how amature astronomers could line up on these mirrors and sight in something or other.
So yea that's just a fragment that would be pro moon landing, the other (at the time classified) thing was, when I was in Germany in 1974, I shared a room with a guy from Ann arbor Michigan who's mother was one of those that built components for the module. Specifically the installation of the ignition switch that fired the rocket for moon liftoff for the return flight. The switch was a toggle type, and the toggle broke of, it sheared off. The astronaut had to use a ink pen, I believe a Bik pen to wriggle the switch so as to fire off the return rocket. I don't recall this information being publicly available for some years after the fact........... It leads me to believe we landed. But as with many of the videos of a conspiracy stating we couldn't of gone.......... well it's hard to decide.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I remember watching the news during the immediate aftermath of the meteorite explosion and some of the witnesses were claiming the object was shot down by the military. This idea was quickly dismissed by the "experts" in the media. I thought there must be something to it all if so many people were telling such similar stories.

Great Thread!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Of course we landed!!
Not a single doubt!!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrome413
I remember watching the news during the immediate aftermath of the meteorite explosion and some of the witnesses were claiming the object was shot down by the military. This idea was quickly dismissed by the "experts" in the media. I thought there must be something to it all if so many people were telling such similar stories.

Great Thread!

Also there was numerous reports of a 'heavy smell of gunpowder in the air' that lingered for sometime afterwards that was reported by a lot of people in the near by town/city. Now i've never smelt a meteorite burning up in the atmosphere but cant really imagine it to smell of gunpowder, but hey thats just my opinion lol, im sure someone else will disagree.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This isn't a flame, just an honest request for people to add some level of sanity and logic to their posts.Meteorites hit planets all the time all over the universe. They behave exactly as this one did, they make big bangs and create a lot of light.

However, it appears, if this happens on our planet it must be a) related to alien intervention or b) a conspiracy within the military.

Very very poor.

The video footage does not even get close to being viable as support for the original argument and had there been an intervention, what would it have achieved? The meteorites trajectory was to an un-habited location, intervening at this stage had no benefit, in fact if the comments are to be believed creating the explosion there just added to the sound wave damage to a populated area. Not a 'save' in my book.

Very silly.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

So you believe the rickety spaceship in the moon landing photos was able to take off and travel 200k+ miles back to Earth?

ooxxooXoXXx

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyofGlass

It didn't, it was brought to the Moon and descended. It then ascended and was left in Lunar orbit to crash back into the Moon. It was the Command/Service module that ventured out and went back, not the LEM.

If you're going to deny something at least know what you are denying! lol

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I didn't state which rickety part of the spaceship. They were all rickety by the way and in no way could have they traveled over 460k miles as the official story went with three space sailors who then exited looking like the cover of vogue magazine.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyofGlass
reply to post by Hanslune

I didn't state which rickety part of the spaceship. They were all rickety by the way and in no way could have they traveled over 460k miles as the official story went with three space sailors who then exited looking like the cover of vogue magazine.

..........so LadyofGlass what SHOULD a space ship going to the Moon look like to pass your test of lunarness effectivnessism? Actually if you knew anything about the Apollo missions you'd understand just how robust they were, that type of ship made 7 voyages to and around the Moon.

Having said that this isn't the right forum for Apollo deniers.....
edit on 15/5/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

test of lunarness effectivnessism?

best post of the day award

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join