It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something for fun, The cinnamon challenge GROSS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Hi people, I have spent so many years researching the New World Order, I believe the whole world is going to hell, so I wanted to lighten the mood,

Everybody seems so serious in todays society so I wanted to take a step back and have a laugh, here is the cinnamon challenge enjoy

Cinnamon Challenge, nasty stuff

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AprenticeofLight

You do know there are negative reports about that, right?

It's very dangerous.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

really what has happened?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprenticeofLight

really what has happened?

Some people have almost died due to this. Cinnamon is from the bark of a tree and has cellulose in it. When some people have tried the challenge, they inhale the dust, and it causes inflamation in the lining of the lungs, which leads to pneumonia. There have been a large number of calls to Poison Control Centers since this has gone viral.

www.newsnet5.com...

Been a lot of news stories about it.

This article also explains how it can cause burns in the mouth and throat, and cause possible toxicity issues in people with certain medical conditions.

m.mnn.com...

I know you said in the OP about taking a break from things that are serious, but sadly, this is a serious thing that has harmed some folks that think it is just innocent fun.

Sorry to be a party pooper.

edit on 21-2-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

point taken but thankfully, like all ingesters of harmfull substances, I didn't inhale

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I've watched a few youtube videos on this, also have read the reports of the problems that have arose from it. Needless to say with all the information.... I decided to try it.

Not recommended at all. It was a horrible experience. Thankfully I didn't have any of the issues that I've read/heard about. Fun experience.... not worth it at all.

new topics

top topics

join