It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So.... Who is telling the truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
UK wildlife is under threat from a growing number of "alien" species set to reach our shores soon.

The bee-killing yellow-legged hornet is among the non-native species set to arrive in the UK, the Europe-wide study warned.

The Asian hornet, which grows to between 2.5cm and 3cm, preys on native honeybees, wasps and other pollinators, potentially devastating hives and threatening honey and crop production.

According to the European Environment Agency (EEA) report, the Asian tiger mosquito - linked to more than 20 diseases including yellow fever and the dengue-like chikungunya fever - could also make its way to Britain.

The report above can be found on skynews website today plus more but I just wanted to bring a little of the story in here because I've seen threads in ATS relating to the demise of Insects/Wildlife and this being blamed on Monsanto (in the US) or Spray's here in the UK! Well according to this report, we are losing our wildlife because we are getting 'Alien' Species coming from Countries where previously they hadn't come from such as Italy, North America and Spain... this is apparently due to the changing Climate and not anything to do with Sprays or Monsanto!!

What I want to know is, have 'they' not considered its due to all the building work which has gone on over the last 20 years which is causing the decline of specific species??? To me, this is the main cause of Wildlife decline as the Wildlife has no habitat left to enjoy so it will decline! Are the people working in EEA blind to this fact or are they just scared to say exactly why Wildlife is in decline??

Those who say 'Monsanto' and 'Sprays' what do you think of this report?

Full Story:

news.sky.com...

*MODS, I'M NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FORUM, COULD GO IN FRAGILE EARTH I SUPPOSE BUT I FIGURE IT MAY GET MORE RESPONSE IN HERE.

join