X-Files of Soviet Defense Ministry exposed

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

In Soviet times, the Ministry of Defense was working on a secret project aimed at creating a superhuman with paranormal abilities. Under this project, a group of scientists managed to get in touch with a foreign civilization. The head of this top-secret project shared some details with reporters for the first time.

On a regular winter day in Moscow, in the comfort a room with a fireplace, journalists were given a real sensation. A senior retired official of the Ministry of Defense, lieutenant-general in reserve, PhD, a fellow of the Academy of Natural Sciences Alexey Savin said that in the late 1980's a group of researchers from the Expert Management Unit of General Staff managed to make a contact with representatives of another civilization. Interestingly, none of the journalists were particularly surprised but, rather, relieved with the "confession."

english.pravda.ru...
was

This is a good bit of candy. The Russians had been in contract with different alien civilisations for several years. Until it was stopped for some kind of political reasons. These experiments where done without the use of drugs and hypnosis.

Recently the experiments have been repeated with the same results.

They communicated about...

government structure and education system. No information on the military could be obtained. The only thing they agreed to share was a scheme of the equipment for the diagnosis and treatment of various diseases. The head of the experiment explained that humans were like small children to them. "Our civilization is too young to be of interest to them as a subject for a dialogue. Because we are also a part of the universe, we may harm ourselves and other civilizations with our foolish actions, so they are looking out for us

Interesting closing remark..

Answering the question of Pravda.Ru why it was decided to announce it to the media Savin replied: "Why hide something from people? Instead, they need to prepare for new challenges

Anyway well worth a read if you have time...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
In Soviet Russia, secrets keep you!

Ready to have your mind blown? "Alien" encounters were fabricated by intelligence agencies working both sides in an effort to denuclearize the enemy. Plain 'ol 20th Century espionage.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

The group of women made the most significant progress in the research. Savin explained that they "wanted to make a contact with representatives of other civilizations. And we did it." According to him, a special method has been developed that allowed the human brain to tune into a contact. "We had to tune energy-contour of the human brain to a particular wave, like a radio," Alexey Savin explained.

No hypnosis, drugs, or other similar methods were used in the course of the experiment. A special system of testing was also developed to separate the incoming reports from hallucinations and insanity of the experiment participants. The experimental results were impressive: six participants were given a chance of physical contact, and two of them even managed to visit an alien ship.

So all these claims of contacting other civilizations are based on people who claim they can channel messages from aliens?

I think ive heard of something like this before..

edit on 21-2-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Pravda.
Not the most credible of publications.

And the alien 'contacts' were channellings?

I doubt there's anything I can say to deter those with a predisposition to believe this sort of nonsense from believing it.

If you believe this, Jesus will send all your dead ancestors in heaven straight to hell.
How's that?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Wow, nice videos. What a bunch of horse hockey. I'd never seen the lady in the second video. I just had to watch it to the end for kicks. I just don't even know where to start...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

and please share with us what you know about channelling to come to such a concise conclusion about the subject.
You are happy to post up threads relating to what do if you are are being abducted by aliens. Is it really that much of a shift in perception to think that that some of these beings may be transdimensional and communicate in ways we still do not understand fully.. and if that is the case are you not being a little closed minded here....
edit on 21-2-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I know that it was a bothersome ordeal trying to find trans-dental medication to begin with.
Do you know how hard it is to find a cross-dressing/transvestite dentist that will also agree to give you access to their medical supply cabinet?

After that, while taking your trans-dental medication you have to concentrate on the third "i" by aligning yourself to face in the direction of the state of Mississippi since it has 4 I's, but it's important to just focus on the third one.

There's a large assortment of accessories and trappings that can be used during all of this, like turning on all the lights in your house, and even going to great lengths to make sure that every wall socket and extension cord is plugged in and occupied with lamps, strings of xmas lights, and or anything elce light producing because it's fairly important in ensuring Enlightenment.

It helps if you fashion an eel out of pine scented air fresheners using sacred geometries so that you have a pine-eel ready to protect you against demonic forces.

I could go on, but, anyone wanting to know more would need to demonstrate their understanding of the 18th dimensional secret backwards invisible handshake.

/sarcasm
/humor

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

That's pretty rough Druscilla. Kind of funny though. But wouldn't the "pine-eel" be a gland or also known as the "third eye" itself that the "experiencer is trying to open?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Thank you for not addressing the issues raised in my last past Evidently from your rant are clueless in regards to what you are tapping about.

I will ask you another question instead. Have you ever tried activating what you refer to as the third eye. In a sweeping paragraph you dismiss something you have zero understanding of. I cannot help you here. True knowledge is gnostic in nature and cannot be shared. You are dismissive of something you have no understanding of. Before I would make such bold statements I would adleast like to try and know what I am talking about I guess we are not all the same.

Here are some representations of the pineal gland which is cone shaped in appearance. Such representations can be found across culture and time... Something that is so important to so many cultures and people is dismissed by someone who has no experience or understanding of the subject. I have seen better posts from you. ATS moto is deny ignorance. Your post stunk of it..

The Vatican.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

In defense of Druscilla, none of what you posted is empirically proven and thus one cannot use it as "proof" that aliens exist. Could a person channeling an alien really be channeling them? I guess anything may be within the realm of possability. Is it much, much, much, more likely that they are lying like many of the scamming "psychics" out there? Very much so. Regardless, one cannot accept "channeling" as proof.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

In defense of Druscilla, none of what you posted is empirically proven and thus one cannot use it as "proof" that aliens exist. Could a person channeling an alien really be channeling them? I guess anything may be within the realm of possability. Is it much, much, much, more likely that they are lying like many of the scamming "psychics" out there? Very much so. Regardless, one cannot accept "channeling" as proof.

Who said is was proof. No where in my OP nor in my link does it state this is empirical proof. The information provided was from senior retired official of the MOD. The man is well weighted in credentials and his story is certainly in my opinion worth a read. Take from it what you will.

The poster you mentioned added nothing of value to thread. Provided no information nor debunked the thread. That in my opinion is just a waste of time.

regards purp

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Who said is was proof. No where in my OP nor in my link does it state this is empirical proof. The information provided was from senior retired official of the MOD. The man is well weighted in credentials and his story is certainly in my opinion worth a read. Take from it what you will.

The poster you mentioned added nothing of value to thread. Provided no information nor debunked the thread. That in my opinion is just a waste of time.

regards purp

You made a declarative statement:

The Russians had been in contract with different alien civilisations for several years.

When somone opined that "channeling" is not really "being in contact" you got a bit huffy:

and please share with us what you know about channelling to come to such a concise conclusion about the subject.

Thus it seemed quite obvious that you were defending channelling as proof.

I was initially excited about the thread header. It would be very cool if the Russians opened up their x-files and we got to see more evidence of the UFO. When it turned out to be based on "channeling" one must point out that chanelling is no basis of proof of all.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Fact or fiction, I do agree with their assessment of humanity. Just turn on the tv and it is like one big kindergarten of conflict, just with bigger toys to play with.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This thread started out pretty good then deteriorated into a he said/she said slap fest.

I like the Pravda story though. Very interesting even though not very credible.

new topics
top topics

join