It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peanut oil in vaccines behind widespread peanut allergy epidemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

More than one million children living in America today suffer from peanut allergy, and a significant percentage of these have such severe symptoms that they must carry around self-injectable epinephrine just in case they accidentally become exposed to the food. According to available records; however, virtually nobody had peanut allergy prior to 1900 despite the fact that people have been eating peanuts for ages, which begs the question, why do so many people have peanut allergy today, and from where did this potentially-deadly allergic condition emerge?

www.naturalnews.com...

Well it seems that from the 1960s onwards peanut oil was used in vaccines and it seem the more peanut oil was used the more allergies people got. Really you think they would test this stuff properly before injecting it into loads of people.

This article is about the US. Here in the UK we have the same problem with peanut allergies. I wonder if they use peanut oil here too. They do not even tell you all the ingredients in the vaccines. You should have a right to know what is going into you body.. Peanut allergies can be a very serious problem for people.

edit on 21-2-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thanks for posting... this is very interesting!

By following the linked sources, I got here: Detailed article by doctor O'Shea

This article has some fascinating history and information on the topic. Here is a summary:

Early researchers like Claude Von Pirquet recognized that vaccines had 2 primary effects: immunity and hypersensitivity. The one was the price of the other. In other words, if we were going to benefit from the effects of mass immunization, we must accept the downside of mass hypersensitivity as a necessary co-feature.

Another principal researcher of the early 1900s was Dr Charles Richet... Richet found that with food allergies the reaction came on as the result of intact proteins in the food... making their way intact into the blood. Foreign protein in the blood, of course, is a universal trigger for allergic reaction, not just in man but in all animals.

But Richet noted that in the severe cases, food anaphylaxis did not happen just by eating a food. That would simply be food poisoning.

Food anaphylaxis is altogether different. This sudden violent reaction requires an initial sensitivity involving injection of some sort, followed by a later ingestion of the sensitized food. Get the shot, then later eat the food.

And the kicker!

Although peanut allergies became fairly common during the 1980s, it wasn’t until the early 1990s when there was a sudden surge of children reacting to peanuts – the true epidemic appeared. The Mandated Schedule of vaccines for children doubled from the 80s to the 90s:

1980 – 20 vaccines
1995 – 40 vaccines
2011 – 68 vaccines

It would be imprudent enough to feed peanuts to a newborn since their digestive system is largely unformed. But this is much worse – injecting intact proteins directly into the infant’s blood. In 36 vaccines before the age of 18 months.

The only question I would have concerns the increased prevalence of allergies to foods other than nuts, such as eggs and milk for example. Are these proteins used in vaccines as well, or are there similar protein structures which could cause such reactions?

Finally, as the article points out, a truly scientific study to confirm the correlation is, "conveniently impossible" because, due to the massive inoculation campaigns...

...because it would require a control group – an unvaccinated population. And that is the Unspoken Forbidden. Same line of reasoning that has prevented Wakefield’s work from ever being replicated in a mainstream US clinical study. No unvaccinated populations. Which actually means no studies whose outcome could possibly implicate vaccines as a source of disease or immunosuppression.

Sorry for the somewhat long-winded post, but I sincerely found this quite interesting... THANKS AGAIN!

the Billmeister

p.s.
This being ATS and all, I have to post this little diddy (found in the same linked article) :

Following the next enormous increase in vaccines on the Mandated Schedule after 9/11 whereby the total shot up to 68 recommended vaccines, the peanut allergy soon reached epidemic proportions: a million children: 1.5% of them.

Not to sure what to make of that.

edit on 21-2-2013 by Billmeister because: problem with the whole "trying to bold the text" thingy!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

I
Thank you for the reply. I would have thought that if they had this understanding that this can cause an allergic reaction they would do something about it. Surely they could find an alternative to peanut oil to use. I missed out on my vaccinations as a kid and I am glad now.

I have a friend whos daughter was given a set of vaccinations the very next day she developed a cold which followed on into asthma. It nearly killed her. I understand that these vaccinations may be considered for our own good. Many things have disappeared like polio. I just wish they where more careful about what they put in them and didn't salvo several into people at the same time.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
fands Purp

i think if you check you will find that cleaning up the environment that was hospitable to the polio virus reduced the incidence of the disease BEFORE the vaccine was introduced
the vaccine was made from impure momkey kidneys and is said to have infected hundreds of tousands of people with the cancer causing virus MK 40

Polio Was NOT Eradicated By The Vaccine

rense.com...

also

Polio Surge In Nigeria After
Vaccine Virus Mutates
rense.com...

new topics

top topics

join