It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Health Organisation report declares everyday chemicals 'a global threat'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Sue the manufacturers? Burn the houses? Live in "safe homes" like the FEMA detention camps? Eat sanctioned foods?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Emeraldous

The problem is rather a large one isn't it?

Someone earlier sugggested a pill that creates immunity to the chemicals or the like. Maybe that is where this is heading.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by magma

Bout time. And no, no ulterior motive - just an out-of-control chronic disease pandemic that's disabling half the global population and bankrupting most every nation in the world. ...So who's gonna run the show with all the nations bust? Who's gonna make the rules? Who will those rules benefit?

ed to add: F&S& "up: Great catch. Thanks.
edit on 21/2/13 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

It does seem like the only answer is a central body.

All the timing is right.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Aren't you folks sort of over looking the obvious? Fukushima. The biggerst dirty bomb in history.
The W.H.O. knows a lot of people are going to start getting very sick shortly and will start searching for the causes. "Better think of something quick so the sheeple don't figure it out.... I know.... lets blame windex!"

The first month.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Its like the current Beef / Horsemeat scandal here in the UK, sure its a problem because we over here in the UK dont usually eat horsemeat and so a little in the food supply causes ALL KINDS of furor and yet, things like Aspartame and MSG, HFCS and other dangerous chemicals in the food supply are TOTALLY IGNORED.
Can you say moneys greasing palms in Government there?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

The amount of radiation from Fukushima is so incredibly low, and our bodies actually respond well to low doses of radiation. To such an extent that in all likelihood, it's probably doing more good for us than harm.

Fukushima tripped me out in the first few months. Then I got educated.

No, this threat is real. Millions die each year from industry related pollutants. Each year new chemicals are introduced into the environment. We're now over 80,000 synthetic chemicals, of which less than 1% has been tested. The US outsourced our pollution with our manufacturing for a good reason, but it only delayed the inevitable. With lax regulations in industrializing nations, such as China, and India, and considering we live in a closed biosphere, it's only a matter of time before the majority are terribly ill from all this muck.

Some, such as my dear friend soficrow above, believe we're already there. It's difficult to argue that we're not all somewhat ill in the 21st century. I do, however, think a small percentage is still coping well, and moving along as if untouched. Maybe 3-5% of us.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by magma

Bout time. And no, no ulterior motive - just an out-of-control chronic disease pandemic that's disabling half the global population and bankrupting most every nation in the world. ...So who's gonna run the show with all the nations bust? Who's gonna make the rules? Who will those rules benefit?

It does seem like the only answer is a central body.

All the timing is right.

My fear/analysis is that the central body already exists and already is calling the shots. The world's nations are bankrupt, so it's not them - it's corporate. Maybe the Bank for International Settlements, hiding behind the World Bank and IMF. No democracy in sight.

ETA - My reading is that the UN came out with this paper now because TS is about to HTF.

edit on 22/2/13 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
lol no sh!t eh?
They are JUST figuring this out now? Durp.

Of course everything causes cancer. Cancer is uncontrolled cell division. Anything that is not natural, that you take into your body over periods of time can trigger the crazy cells.
I've always figured that was a given, and the risk and gamble we take in life.

*edit*
I just remembered back in Bio studies, cancer tumors in trees.
Perhaps correcting myself with "anything not natural" but then again, it could possibly be from all the toxins we pump into our earth??

edit on 22-2-2013 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by randomtangentsrme

These days it is more like what doesn't cause cancer.

Yet why is WHO telling us.

so they can get us to remvoe all this TOXIC stuff from our houses and replace it with this "oh look new fan dangle special enviro care bear version, that secretly does something worse"

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rayuki

so they can get us to remvoe all this TOXIC stuff from our houses and replace it with this "oh look new fan dangle special enviro care bear version, that secretly does something worse"

But it's "ORGANIC"!!.... lol

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SalientSkivvy

Originally posted by rayuki

But it's "ORGANIC"!!.... lol

yep lol and im sure it will be "hipster" and "retro" oriented and will be "trending" so they wont even need to convince people to take the new stuff into there homes

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join