It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Health Organisation report declares everyday chemicals 'a global threat'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

It is more likely a damage control excerise.With the balance in the world is messed up and to fix it will require some very forward thinking policy.

The environment is toxic.

What is scary is the admittance.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

you know it goes along with project endgame right? It was all stated there in agenda 21 that they would basically return the land and just throw people in fema camps. But this plan goes deeper. elaborated that in my thread. The thing is, They can exploit niches in fema camps. And when the mega cities are up. Everyone has chips and pretty much the poison wont stop. But when a niche happens it will be in close proximity to isolate and put the genomes in a virus to continue the execution of plan Virus: human evolution.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Good pick up but this is old news to those of us who already suspected it as such.... I have said in a few threads over the years that its all these man-made chemicals which have caused a lot of diseases today and not just chemicals but transport such as car fumes! Factories which spew out more fumes & dust!

Of course, the people who are responsible for all these Environmental & Health hazards are not living in the crowded Cities but away from all the Hazards in their nice big Mansions or even away on their own Islands (such as Richard Branson) but a lot of people are blind to this.

I'm sure most of the people on the Planet can sue these Inventors/Businessmen for damages.... even I have some 'skin tags' which is what its called on my chest area and I'm pretty sure this has been caused by deodorant sprays when I used to use these.... I don't use them now but I'm pretty certain that these 'skin tags' have been caused by them.... yet we are being told that its the Sun which causes it and/or dirt out in the City!!

We are just Rats being tested on, on a daily basis!!
edit on 21-2-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Bout time. And no, no ulterior motive - just an out-of-control chronic disease pandemic that's disabling half the global population and bankrupting most every nation in the world. ...So who's gonna run the show with all the nations bust? Who's gonna make the rules? Who will those rules benefit?

ed to add: F&S& "up: Great catch. Thanks.
edit on 21/2/13 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

It's about time they ban these. They are extremely hazardous to our health and contaminating everything and even our food.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

yeah dude but whose to say their next choice will be any better? Does this not raise a red flag? But yeah for the time being it will alert people to be more cautious about their health.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It very well could be that WHO has had a change in employment recently, and some feel that it is okay to report on things of this nature. More than likely, they will be put in their place before any real change can take place.

Wouldn't it be nice if this was only the first of a long line of truths as well as science based policy were to come out of this organization.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

The most fit of us all. Most everyone dies out early, and a small percentage caries on with transgenic, and transhuman upgrades.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomnom

who's gonna run the show with all the nations bust? Who's gonna make the rules? Who will those rules benefit?

The most fit of us all. Most everyone dies out early, and a small percentage caries on with transgenic, and transhuman upgrades.

You wish. The most fit are the ones exposed, and adapting to the exposures (aka sick). The apparently still-healthy will kick on their first exposure to the real world 'cuz their bodies aren't prepared.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Then I must not be human.

edit on 21-2-2013 by nomnom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nomnom

Btw - I said an out-of-control chronic disease pandemic (is) disabling half the global population and bankrupting most every nation in the world. ...So who's gonna run the show with all the nations bust? Who's gonna make the rules? Who will those rules benefit?

.....My point is that the "fit immortals," and beneficiaries, are corporations. Not humans. So if your point is that you're a corporate bot I can buy that.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by nomnom

Btw - I said an out-of-control chronic disease pandemic (is) disabling half the global population and bankrupting most every nation in the world. ...So who's gonna run the show with all the nations bust? Who's gonna make the rules? Who will those rules benefit?

The economic problems are exacerbated by the health problems, though they are not the sole cause. Obviously, the current economic paradigm must be transcended.

.....My point is that the "fit immortals," and beneficiaries, are corporations. Not humans. So if your point is that you're a corporate bot I can buy that.

Humans run the corporations. Wealthy individuals group into a majority shareholder ship, and sway the decisions of the boards of directors, or are part of them.

What seems likely is in my intro thread. We will split off, from the haves and have nots to a marked degree not seen before in history. There will be "safe zones", with the rest left to rot. That means a tiered system, economically, politically, etc. The innovators, and early-adopter classes of transhumanism will be in the safe zones. The rest will either be taken are of or be left to succumb to (synthetically guided) natural forces.
edit on 21-2-2013 by nomnom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Thats just it. It should be us, we're the ones who should operating locally as grass root government and overseeing, watch dogging the system.

They have the technology, to have clean, harmless high tech, no toxins pollutions, no GMO, no poisons. The man who invented turning nuclear waste into energy, and eliminating it, died rather young, along with a host of others.

We have that say, if we finally, get off our backsides and choose to excercise it.

I say, clean technology. Nothing bad.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well, that's what happens when the stuff that you buy, from your wood and chemicals to your toys and clothes, are manufactured in countries with lax safety standards.

Is it the main cause? Likely not, but I have little doubt that it's a significant factor.
edit on 21-2-2013 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nomnom

the way he portrays it is quite grime but yes. Pretty much everything in my humans are bio weapons thread is pointing towards what buddy up here is saying. But the sickness wont ever stop. The Viral humans will be stronger and smarter but they themselves will still get sick a couple years down the line within themselves viruses will take proteins from their dna that are super enhanced and become a super virus.

The ultimate outcome. Well. The *trans super humans* he likes to refer em as will give that virus to the normal people. Wiether the plan is carried out or not of mass de pop. Regardless this will be the outcome. Anyone who does not have the enhancements will pretty much get sick and die. And from there on. The experiments can't and wont stop. They will be constantly making us sick to exploit niches for viral gene therapy. As stated above. But this is more then what everyone here seems to make it. We are taking a dark road down god hood.

And the fact is, Any peace loving species not willing to do moral unethics like this will be consumed by the rate of evolution we would be experiencing. There are aliens trying that stuff on us right now with niches among the population. RH negatives and other rare niches that they can exploit and research. But, there are even more ancient beings, who only go planet to planet doing this. And they would be considered the most powerful species out there. But with a collective knowledge of so many consiousnesses flowing through them they would most assuredly be evil neutral.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The page cannot be found. Did they delete the link?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by NuclearPaul

So currently being fed to the masses is a story backed by an agenda. The story is household chemicals are bad. The agenda is to make a mess of the population.

Recently there has been transparency in the media about topics that would normally not get a mention.

Part of the agenda?
edit on 21-2-2013 by magma because: typo

edit on 21-2-2013 by magma because: (no reason given)

They know we already know these things are bad. Look at the explosion on pinterest for everyone to learn recipes to make their own cleaners, soap, shampoo and detergent - to avoid using ones with chemicals, and save money. In order to earn our trust back, they are admitting things we already know. In a few months, they'll have a "pill" to sell us that will boost our immunity to all these bad chemicals and fluoride. lol!
(of course it won't actually work, and will come with a million side effects, cancer probably being one of them, haha!)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthHurtsDenialKills

they moved the link it seems.

new link HERE

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme
reply to post by magma

The state of California has listed "wood dust" as a cause of cancer
www.swlaw.com...

Yet, food companies use wood as a filler.
www.thestreet.com...

This whole "causes cancer" thing is a bit over the top.

Small wood dust particles can lodge in the lungs and cause cancer. Wood in the digestive system is not malignant. No conspiracy here..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join