It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Expecting Trouble this summer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegrayone
The trouble that I see DHS having is that if sequestration goes into effect March 1st, Agencies under DHS like CBP, Border Patrol, will be losing about 40 percent of their pay. Meanwhile the congressmen gave themselves a 10 per cent increase on their salary.

I will see how many BPs are going to walk out the job, apply for bankruptcy, suicide( big in law enforcement), go to other agencies or stay.

With all these cuts to adjust to the new budget (or the lack of), I would like to see how well protected the border are going to be, and how eager DHS law enforcement agencies are go be willing to deal with riots, or even if they are going to have enough people to do so.

Hmmm, you may have hit on something. What better set up for a false flag then to drop what little border security we have even further to allow something to "sneek" in. Then obama could blame congress after the "event", get control of both the House and Senate again. ( the rest of this train of thought is too scarry to continue.
)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The government could be getting paranoid over rebellion possibility. But who is the government. All the people, not just a few men in DC or the top men of a group of ultra rich corporations.

This seems to reflect the idea the the will of the people doesn't count. Those currently in charge are the will to be defended.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
A 150 million sacrifice of Christian Americans would benefit someone who wants to be Madhi. A Muslim person would glory at the idea of so many dead Americans Christians sacrificed to Allah and it would most likely cause a rush of Muslim fanatics into America to finish the job of getting rid of the infidel.

Heck, even Chinese and Russians would be happy to see so many dead gun toting Americans so they can come strip this country of it resources or to take control.

The sacrifice of twenty children may have been a blood promise.

Sacrifice to whom or what - a meteor idolized by pagan Muslims.

How about hundreds of thousands of human remains drink slush boxes being stored by FEMA so the new Arachnid overlords will have ready nourishment.

Monsanto spider goat milk turns into Spider men hybrids.

Truth is often stranger than fiction.

Why train military and police to shoot pregnant women and babies - unless the only good American is a dead one.

It could be that the old devil Satan is planning on making a comeback and wants all Christians dead.

But here is a surprise vision - something enters through the back of the head and lands or stops behind the right eye which suddenly goes blind and paralysis sets in - is it the fruition of a curse uttered by a Holy Man?

Will a crack develop in the Earth's crust that runs from the Great Pyramid of Egypt to Moscow when a nuclear warhead explodes under that pyramid. Will it cause a chain reaction where most of Egypt and all of the right side of the crack consumes all the Holy Land and all her enemies.

Where that crack happens will China finally slide slowly under the ocean so the cities in Africa make sense of why the Chinese are building them. The fate of the Chinese to turn black again as they once were.

Will lands previously attached to Japan and India rise up where Dwarka can be re-inhabited by a returning Vedic Lord and Japan will glory in their newly arisen temples of old.

When the quake hits Moscow will Putin had stayed on the safe side of Russia or will he still be on the side that slides north with instant freeze out.

I don't know if I should have put this in the rant Forum or Prophecy Forum. Maybe the mods will delete it but I am glad I finally said it.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I said in the lost thread They can't train against out tactics they can only asses a demographic.Think of it, our training from ALL THE WARS we have fought. The standard American tactic until Afghanistan is quite similar to football,find them and kill them by any means required.If there is air cover destroy the origin base,armor is countered by home made thermite
Now throw in the mix a Hispanic Youth force DHS graduated.Would the side with the FED if we off their graduates?
Again I really don't want to see this horrible ugliness.They probably intend to use them as gang infiltrators to sue the gangs as urban spys. What happens when we off them? Will all of them the back the Fed forces?

I DO NOT ever want to see this come to fruition,as is always the case they have to start it.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
why no one has raised the question is the training legal? even the news has not asked this

Realistic Urban Training is happening all over the U.S. In Miami, Florida on January 26, 2013, Army Backhawk helicopters swooped through the city at night, firing door-guns and chasing make-believe bad guys like something out of an action movie. The fired blanks echoed off of the buildings, scaring many residents into taking cover. The local news reported excitedly about the exercise, stating it was only a drill and for residents not to be concerned. However, there was no journalistic follow up asking hard questions. Such as, who authorized an exercise without informing the public? Why conduct this type of training in a populated U.S. city and put citizens at risk? Isn’t this a violation of Posse Comitatus? No hard follow up questions were asked, and to my knowledge, have not been since.
I will ask it here is this legal? if not then why does it continue? as far as a major event didn't 2012 cover all that?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There is talk at street level of something brewing in the UK but no one that knows is saying what so we can just see whats happening and try to guess, But there is something brewing.

The police have pussy footed around the peodophile issue and the links to downing street, everyone is asking why are we hearing 30 and 30 year old cases and the arrests of aging celebs and not going after the political mob.

We have the Leverson report and secret courts.

So we can only guess that laws will come in to curb free press and then we will see the investigation into MPs and the press wont be able to report and they will be tried in secret courts.

So we wont know who they are or what punishment, we will only to told it was dealt with.

So I believe that there will be changes in the coming weeks in the Uk and i think its all to do with protecting the elite and not so much about removing our rights.

And to take the limelight off MPs we will be thrown a big entertainer as a peopdophile linked with Savile who has been Knighted.

I could be wrong .

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
In all seriousness - I blame video games.

I see a "gamification" of the military that has transcended into simulated war right on Americas doorstep. Meaning, the military not only relies heavily on game simulations to run varied combat tests, the troops themselves are gamers who have risen to command-type positions. These gamers have decided to start real life tests of what they've only seen through their game consoles to see how their units perform. So now, practicing drills in American cities (recently Miami) is nothing more that a morally-void game for them enacted in real life. Bluntly, a bunch of grown kids in command decided they like to see their real Apaches simulate war in a real life US setting. And they've sold it to the higher ups, the older generation, and gotten the green light to go ahead under the pretense that "perfect practice, makes perfect."

Gamification Techniques

Gamification techniques leverage people's natural desires for competition, achievement, status, self-expression, altruism, and closure.

A core strategy for gamifying is to provide rewards for players for accomplishing desired tasks. Types of rewards include points, achievement badges or levels,the filling of a progress bar, and providing the user with virtual currency.

Competition is another element of games that can be used in gamification. Making the rewards for accomplishing tasks visible to other players or providing leader boards are ways of encouraging players to compete.

Another approach to gamification is to make existing tasks feel more like games. Some techniques used in this approach include adding meaningful choice, onboarding with a tutorial, increasing challenge,and adding narrative.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I believe it is legal, though the state governor must sign off on it. In the past it was frowned upon as unnecessarily scaring people and the risks from injuring civilians was high enough that most governors said "no." These days, for whatever reason, the military is being granted access and allowed to carry risk in situations that were previous off the table on ethical grounds.

Besides, I can name a few bases where the urban warfare training is superb - whole cities and towns have been constructed to practice urban war inside the confines of a US base. So why in real life situations now? Desensitize the troops maybe. Kind of like this thread from a few days ago about soft targets (kids, pregnant teens) being used by cops -- get everyone used to the idea of kicking down doors and shooting up Americans.

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-2-2013 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2013 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Originally posted by mcsandy
reply to post by cavtrooper7

[
If this is true, then DHS is gearing up their officers to deal with "Civil Unrest"

It seems DHS and local law enforcement is gearing up in many ways. Non-military agencies have purchased over 2 billion rounds of ammunition this year. To put that in perspective, U.S. troops were firing around 5.5 million rounds per month during the Iraqi war. At that rate, DHS is now supplied for a 24-year Iraq war. But DHS is an internal agency. And those rounds are spread out over multiple, internal, agencies.

DHS using pregnant women and children targets for practice
edit on 21-2-2013 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

5.5 million rounds per month in Iraq? So according to.the Army's own stat that it takes 225,000 rounds fired for every one enemy killed, there were 22 insurgents killed? www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

edit on 21-2-2013 by steppenwolf86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2013 by steppenwolf86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by garygnu
A 150 million sacrifice of Christian Americans would benefit someone who wants to be Madhi. A Muslim person would glory at the idea of so many dead Americans Christians sacrificed to Allah and it would most likely cause a rush of Muslim fanatics into America to finish the job of getting rid of the infidel.

Heck, even Chinese and Russians would be happy to see so many dead gun toting Americans so they can come strip this country of it resources or to take control.

The sacrifice of twenty children may have been a blood promise.

Sacrifice to whom or what - a meteor idolized by pagan Muslims.

How about hundreds of thousands of human remains drink slush boxes being stored by FEMA so the new Arachnid overlords will have ready nourishment.

Monsanto spider goat milk turns into Spider men hybrids.

Truth is often stranger than fiction.

Why train military and police to shoot pregnant women and babies - unless the only good American is a dead one.

It could be that the old devil Satan is planning on making a comeback and wants all Christians dead.

But here is a surprise vision - something enters through the back of the head and lands or stops behind the right eye which suddenly goes blind and paralysis sets in - is it the fruition of a curse uttered by a Holy Man?

Will a crack develop in the Earth's crust that runs from the Great Pyramid of Egypt to Moscow when a nuclear warhead explodes under that pyramid. Will it cause a chain reaction where most of Egypt and all of the right side of the crack consumes all the Holy Land and all her enemies.

Where that crack happens will China finally slide slowly under the ocean so the cities in Africa make sense of why the Chinese are building them. The fate of the Chinese to turn black again as they once were.

Will lands previously attached to Japan and India rise up where Dwarka can be re-inhabited by a returning Vedic Lord and Japan will glory in their newly arisen temples of old.

When the quake hits Moscow will Putin had stayed on the safe side of Russia or will he still be on the side that slides north with instant freeze out.

I don't know if I should have put this in the rant Forum or Prophecy Forum. Maybe the mods will delete it but I am glad I finally said it.

How come when I mix in PCP with my coffee and post to ATS I don't get stars but you do? What utter nonsense...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

That was funny, so I gave you a star

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinder

Just wanted to say Here in El Paso Tx. Home of military base FortBliss, we also have helicopters starting to fly over the city at night. It started about a week ago..

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
I always have to chuckle at people that think the DHS is some new agency with their own police force and powers.

Its actually just putting a bunch of pre-existing agencies all under one authority so they can better communicate and coordinate with each other.

Its not like they actually created anything that didn't exist before. Maybe a little bit, but not much.

I don't know where you get these erroneous ideas from.

They are, in fact, a "new" agency, and they do, in fact, have their own agents and powers. The only part of your post that is true, is the fact that they grew through consolidation of other government agencies, which now fall under the DHS umbrella. And maybe the part about the chuckling, I guess.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

The entire offensive capability of the current regime is insufficient to accomplish this.
They are out numbered 100 to 1, by vets alone.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
There are plenty of triggers to pull. They can pull them whenever they like pretty much. The Trayvon Martin case in Florida is just one. Cutting entitlements is another. Whatever the trigger is, it will be aimed at our youth and large cities.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Why shouldn't the DHS be expecting trouble this year. Look at all the civil unrest happening around the world lately. The United States is not immune to civil unrest. Be prepared is a good motto.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Why shouldn't the DHS be expecting trouble this year. Look at all the civil unrest happening around the world lately. The United States is not immune to civil unrest. Be prepared is a good motto.

Yeah, but DHS is preparing for civil unrest brought on by their leader's arrogance. His "my way or the highway" is causing much of this unrest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join