posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:35 PM
Confirmed rumours about hardware and in my opinion it sucks.
- Weaker CPU than PS3 (radical architecture change (and not for the better), med-end pc cpu...) preventing ps4 from having ps3 "real" (I mean by
"real": "Not by streaming") retrocompatibility (it would just be impossible to emulate a cell with a such CPU, despite the fact that other
componnent are better than ps3)
- Online, clouding, social, far too much put in the top of the rest. I even question the potential presence of a physical support after hearing the
- Demonstrated games nicer, but not that much
- In the end, after all the trolling the wii u was victim of because of it's low specs, ps4 is better, but not that much, at least not as much as
many would have expected, and both remains fairly comparable with the other one, that's kinda sad.
- Diablo 3 ? LOL !
- PS4 games streaming on vita / ps4 control with vita... Cmon... no one wants your vita sony, please stop trying to force us to buy it, and accept the
fact it failed.
- They remained silent about some critical potential deal-breaker points (pricing, online services pricing policies, ps1/2 retrocompatibility,
physical support, and their approach about the used-games market.
Well, short version, it's starting to smell a bit fishy if you ask me.
Still curious to see how long the streaming cloud will last anyway, and how much people will complain of it because of their (or sony's... since
there can be many people wanting to stream in the same time, it makes many streams to manage, so, huge bw for the backbone (or crappy perfs))
connection not being strong enough to handle it