It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconditional Hate/Anger (A thought experiment)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
People are always talking about "Love this..." and "love that...", but usually things in life seem to be the opposite of what is taught. I have noticed the delusions that love can cause:

having false hope that a person who abuses you will "change",
having fantasies that you will maybe the celebrity of your dreams,
trying to have faith when the love seems to die and people become more distant,
tricking people into thinking they are being "nice" when they just want the feeling of love/accomplishment,
tricking people into thinking it is always "right" just because conflict is not desirable,
Making people think they are free, while slowly tricking everyone to always wear smiles and be kind,
Slowly aiding to the destruction of individuality...

Love is also blinding people from seeing the reality. People believe in an all-loving creator and yet life is made to consume itself, life is born without the awareness of such a loving creator - or even with an understanding for a meaning to life (if there were such a meaning given by a creator). Love appears to be a beautiful thing, but in the end it is suffering. We are born with peace, in the mother's room, but then we attach to love seeking it from others and being disappointed as it comes and goes (which is actually natural as every other emotion does - or at least it builds or lessens over time).

Everything in this world is made of Light, and Light is seen as a good thing, but it is this same Light creating physics, creating your mind/soul locked down in this reality instead of free to exist as freely as the imagination. Light comes and goes, deserting you, just like every physical thing in this existence will be created or born, and one day be destroyed or die.

It has been said that the god of this world is The Devil (The Destroy) - now I don't find that so hard to believe with these realizations. I also believe that The Devil is Light trying to deceive people into false hope and to holding on while letting people down. It is an endless cycle, even if the Light provides for you , you will ask for More and More never have true contentment.

So, I thought, instead of trying to have unconditional love for everything that exists, and then being let down when you become taken advantage of. What if there was unconditional HATE for everything!?

Yes, I know it sounds "negative (or however you choose to label it)" but of course something that we were taught to believe since birth will seem strange when someone tries out the opposite. I am curious to how this will affect the individual.

or unconditional sadness... one or the other...

I want to see its results and how that would play out...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

So, I thought, instead of trying to have unconditional love for everything that exists, and then being let down when you become taken advantage of. What if there was unconditional HATE for everything!?

Or ...why can't we have realistic love and accept that it's part of human nature that people have fault's and often hurt and let each other down?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

I'm not sure why you are saying "or". This is an experiment to see specifically how things would change under unconditional hate.

Even if we do accept that people do not hold true to their word and betray others, that doesn't mean that we have to like it. We can hate about reality whatever we wish. We are free individuals of preferences, not slaves that have to embrace and love everything.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
sound like you've got a bad case of archons

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

I don't think so. Just because it is truth that hurts (feels bad) doesn't mean that it is something negative or an archon controlling me.

The truth is the truth, it doesn't matter what the source is.

It is true that all physical things come and go, and it is true that people are deceptive or controlling. Or, at least, most are...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Maybe there is a false light inside of it all ???

Thruthseek3r

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

1. everyone is guilty untiil proven innocent or
2. everyone is innocent until proven guilty

We have domnt have to guess which society be worse to live in. So what will you unconditional position be?
edit on 21-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Is there a such thing as unconditional hate? If someone you hate gives you water; if you are dying of thirst are you not going to show some gratitude? If that's the case; then it sounds more like an over inflated sense of entitlement than hate. Now if you were dying of thirst and someone you hated offered you water and you'd rather die...out of spite then that's another matter.

It's an interesting concept that I believe I will ponder further...

Yes, I know that was just off of your title; but people deluding themselves,with some ideal is nothing new on either side of the scales of light and dark. I knew someone that actually drew great pleasure and satisfaction from the misery and pain of others; they were like any other sociopath...fixated on a single thing of deviance that brought them satisfaction no matter at what cost, all the while hiding behind a facade of normalcy.

It is interesting how many claiming to love and be in the light; repress and hide a darkness with in. If you have a secret at all then you can see it's face clearly; and know that true repressed part of ones own personality. It seems to me the facade is a very poor coping mechanism; that is learned in childhood to avoid persecution carried over as an adult and continued to avoid prosecution.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I have nothing but unconditional hate for the people who are responsible for the destruction of our planet/humanity. All I see on the news etc. is senseless violence,hate and destruction; And I am going insane because of it. Hate is less than nonsense and violence is only desirable if it has a noble purpose(it may not solve anything but it will get the job done). If the good people on this planet don't get mad(and go to the dark side for a short period of time)we will all be doomed to a fate worse than death.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
1. everyone is guilty untiil proven innocent or
2. everyone is innocent until proven guilty

We have domnt have to guess which society be worse to live in. So what will you unconditional position be?

Maybe indifference is the best way to go, not to judge them as good OR bad until they actually do something, even then, there should be a chance for them to improve themselves, but when most of the average people just seem so controlling and they aren't even aware of this vice, it makes those who are more accepting/loving easier to control...

It should be "MY" way all the time. Other people should do what "I" say. Me, me, me, me, me...

I'm all for being focused on self but there has to be a boundary and trying to control others or manipulating them is way passed it...

reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness

Yes, I know that was just off of your title; but people deluding themselves,with some ideal is nothing new on either side of the scales of light and dark. I knew someone that actually drew great pleasure and satisfaction from the misery and pain of others; they were like any other sociopath...fixated on a single thing of deviance that brought them satisfaction no matter at what cost, all the while hiding behind a facade of normalcy.

That is going way too far in my opinion. I'm not encouraging the suffering of anyone, I'm talking about a mentality / an outlook of life.

I guess the most joyful outlook for self and others would be holding a sense of satisfaction/contentment in your heart all the time, but it just seems so difficult to do when so many desires just seem to arise from life and if they aren't fulfilled there will eventually be anger, jealousy, and all other negative emotions..

But it is a dilemma because even if you DID find a way to not dive into those negative emotions, there will be others that will, and will want to control less aggressive people such as the content and kind people.

reply to post by TheWetCoast

Originally posted by TheWetCoast
I have nothing but unconditional hate for the people who are responsible for the destruction of our planet/humanity.

Unconditional hate "FOR" something/something is not real unconditional hate. "FOR" is a condition, pointing out a specific person or thing. If it were really unconditional hate you would be in a state of anger/hate all day every day.

I do understand your point though. With so much negativity on the news I just don't like to watch it.

I think destructiveness will continue to happen, it has always happened in the past, in the present, and probably will in the future - not just in humans but with other species as well. Maybe the only solution to peace is looking within and changing the INNER perspective and once you figure it out, teaching it to others so that they can have peace through all of this conflict as well..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Maybe indifference is the best way to go, not to judge them as good OR bad until they actually do something, even then, there should be a chance for them to improve themselves, but when most of the average people just seem so controlling and they aren't even aware of this vice, it makes those who are more accepting/loving easier to control...

It should be "MY" way all the time. Other people should do what "I" say. Me, me, me, me, me...

I'm all for being focused on self but there has to be a boundary and trying to control others or manipulating them is way passed it...

Are yu not the Dark energy of Isis. Are you not seeking to flood the world in Isis femine dark energy?

is this not the me of Isis?, are you not the my of her will?. Does Isis seek control?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

A common theme for your posts seems to be fear of being controlled. Are you in a position where you are being bullied?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Maybe the only solution to peace is looking within and changing the INNER perspective and once you figure it out, teaching it to others so that they can have peace through all of this conflict as well..

Once you figure it out you can try to point the way but it is near on impossible to share.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

That is going way too far in my opinion. I'm not encouraging the suffering of anyone, I'm talking about a mentality / an outlook of life.

I guess the most joyful outlook for self and others would be holding a sense of satisfaction/contentment in your heart all the time, but it just seems so difficult to do when so many desires just seem to arise from life and if they aren't fulfilled there will eventually be anger, jealousy, and all other negative emotions..

But it is a dilemma because even if you DID find a way to not dive into those negative emotions, there will be others that will, and will want to control less aggressive people such as the content and kind people.

Ah well, you answered your own query...desire, grasping, the ideal of happiness is out there somewhere that it can be gained or achieved. But no matter how much you grasp; the happiness fades like grains of sand through the fingers. Not to be concerned; that's a sham my friend. Happiness is not going to come from out there ever...when you get something you desired where is the enjoyment coming from? The object itself? Other people? Or from within? See, many people of the world are asleep chasing the consumerist dream planted and conditioned in the mind. The kick in the pants is waking up and seeing that it's always been inside...and free every single moment to moment, no one can take it unless you let them. You can't lose it unless you want to once you see it.

Depressed? Try thinking of that time your friend slipped on a dog turd...oh what was that? Happiness imagine that. We have a process of becoming because we have consciousness; we create each successive moment of being in the previous moment before it. Some things we perpetuate more than others because we identify that as the self. I am a poet! Do you cook yourself meals? Yes. Well congratulations now you're also a cook. Trying to grasp and identify a self is just as pointless as hunting for happiness outside...

So much of society says you're too fat, gay, skinny, straight or whatever; but it's a sham that keeps the consumer wheel spinning, it's an echo of nonsense to keep things turning. You're never good enough, you never have enough as you are; so now you need this...now that you have the mullet and acid wash members only jacket, this is what you need now you're behind the times...nice cycle for people asleep yes? Nice cycle for those awake to exploit yes? Nice cycle to sit back and watch from the outside and not get bored yes?

So what's left? Awareness. You can try to control the whirlwind and get somewhere or manipulate by using desire to your advantage...but honestly why bother when you're already there, and have always been there?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

It is Light that is order and control.

Yes, each being may have their own intentions, but you can know what qualities they (will) embody depending on how they choose to identify themselves.

Darkness secretly watches as Light is spreading its control.

reply to post by Itisnowagain

Not bullied, but I can see the aggressiveness in people's attitudes, and the manipulation.

One of the main ones commonly used is "you're selfish!". It is interesting that this is said because, while the person is saying it that want you to stop what you are doing for their own selfish reasons. Then there are those who take , take , take, and then get mad if you don't give more. Or making fun of others, just for not fitting into what THEY want you to be (conformity).

I do not speak as openly as I am doing now, so when it happens I usually nicely say "no" or if they are too controlling - distance myself, and this is one of the main reasons why I can't stay in the moment. It is hard to just "surrender to what is" and be "accepting" when others will take advantage of you, but if you say "no" then you are ruining the whole outlook because you are not accepting what is or surrendering to what is, so it makes me wonder if it is possible to be "unconditionally" anything?

Even if I just keep the mind silent, or if I am thinking - stay focused on what is - instead of imagining in another world/place - disappointment/suffering can still be felt at some moments and even if I am not the body such painful things are still felt.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
You can count me out
because i really dislike the feeling of hate and anger. I hate the fast, adrenaline like motions in my body, the restlessness, being on edge. Not cool and i really feel that is not our natural state.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

One of the main ones commonly used is "you're selfish!". It is interesting that this is said because, while the person is saying it that want you to stop what you are doing for their own selfish reasons. Then there are those who take , take , take, and then get mad if you don't give more. Or making fun of others, just for not fitting into what THEY want you to be (conformity).

Threres an old saying that no mans an island. I think if you are adament you will not every compromise what you want or what you believe in, then you must be mature about accepting that the path your on is a Solo on, a path of self that leads to infinity. On that path you can not expect followers or people to to stay on the path with you for too long, because its your solo quest.

top topics

join