It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any one hear of the Preacher Man???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This so-called Preacher Man is out there. Where??? Who knows. I think this many in looney. He has his program called "The Preacher Man Show", where he talk in circles and has very strange ways about him. Sometimes he just stops preaching, and acts like the show is over, but then it goes back on again. He is driving himself and his audience in circles. This man is very peculiar. Does anyone else know who I am talking about???

[Edited on 9-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
What comes to mind........Is it a SONG???

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Is this guy an old looking guy with grey hair, grey beard and cowboy hat? I think I saw Robin Williams doing a parody of him once. I haven't seen this guy in years but he reminded me a lot of Imus. Imus, what a joke.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
astrocreep, it sounds like you're describing Dr. Gene Scott of the University Cathedral in Los Angeles. He's been around for years and used to pastor a church in Glendale, just northeat of downtown L.A. He's known for his eccentric antics and ravings about pyramids and Atlantis. He often smokes a cigar, has worn a cowboy hat and even had playboy bunnies on stage with him - all while he preaches. He would get upset if a certain amount of money had not be donated and stomp off saying that he refused to finish preaching until the money was given. Below are some of his pictures, a little information and the link to his website.

Dr. Gene Scott, Ph.D. Stanford University, is the Pastoring Teacher of the University Cathedral in Los Angeles, California. He teaches on subjects ranging from Basic Christianity, to Atlantis, to the Pyramids.

Gene Scott Website

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yeah, thats the guy. One hell of an entertainer. ..and Robin Williams really nailed him but that was a few years,( at least 10 ) back when I was in college. But i don't think he was as funny as the real thing.

new topics

top topics

join