It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not to judge.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Itisnowagain

So in your opinion - you have intelligent discussions. Your posts don't make you look cool - in fact you come across quite hot headed.

That's just one opinion, not a consensus. And most of the people complaining about me are the ones doing exactly what I described in my first post in this thread.

If you do not understand then 'you' do not understand.
Many get the 'riddles.

You believe your posts are better than mine and that is just your opinion.
A post is just a post - an expression. But you get so angry because of your lack of understanding.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

You believe your posts are better than mine and that is just your opinion.
A post is just a post - an expression. But you get so angry because of your lack of understanding.

I believe my posts are clearer than yours. I never said better. Your lack of clarity is a hindrance to the points you are trying to make.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

When you call something bad or unworthy, you are hurting your self more than the object of your interpretation. No matter what it is, however you judge something is how you are judging yourself. This is where separation begins and retracts from your true and greater self. And love is impossible when there is judgement. Whatever your opinion of the world is your opinion of yourself and whatever you deem unworthy of appreciation is what becomes and unworthiness in you.

This is true when we seek to judge so we can do someone damage for one reason or another. Or in another case "profile" judging. However the above for reasons not to judge falter at the point were we need to make rightious judgments. At some point a person has to know the score and take measures to protect their self and others for the sake of truth and whats right. I mean heck man, the idea "you shall know them by their fruit" is a majior judgement based on known qualities gained from obeservation.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You have to accept the bad. But the good outweighs the bad. So its okay. Accept all of it. You will still be individually imperfect as you always have been, but you will be greater, more truthful, and happier. Great things will happen in our life and your struggles will be reduced.

No you don't. Accepting evil is stating that there is no difference between good and evil. "Accepting" pedophilia and accepting a man jumping in a raging river to save a child is putting both acts on par with each other. This is where I see your error - you are equating acceptance with love just as our leaders are pushing tolerance to mean love. When you choose to define love in this manner, you must by default, accept everything because otherwise you "hate". You become a "judgemental person". And what happens in the process? You inadvertently redefine evil as good, and oftentimes, good as evil. According to your belief above, something as heinous as pedophilia must be embraced and accepted, but don't worry about it, the good outweighs the bad? Is this truly what you believe? Sure YOU may be happier, but what about the innocent babies and kids being terrified and raped let alone the man or woman so consumed by this lust that they become a sexual predator? Do neither of them matter to you? It's strange but from your words above, I can only conclude that this spirit of oneness also tells you to love yourself but to heck with your neighbour

This spirit of "oneness" is teaching you "Do not judge" as Jesus did, but leaves off the second part - "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Sometimes less words can offer a clearer meaning.

Simply said:

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.”

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

No one is going to understand your revelation of one-ness unless they experience it for themselves. Generally speaking, most people don't want to think about it that way -- and are comfortable where they currently are.

That's as it should be - otherwise the show couldn't go on.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
i judge others all the time, it's called wisdom. some lie to you, some cheat you, some are dismissive of you, some have ways of living that i don't find appealing, regardless of their social or financial standing. a few close friends are hard to find, and harder to keep.

That's worldly wisdom, not Divine Wisdom. Both have their place.

Light Breeze

As regards feeling pain, like a hand cut in battle,
consider the body a robe

you wear. When you meet someone you love, do you kiss their clothes? Search out

who's inside. Union with God is sweeter than body comforts.
We have hands and feet

different from these. Sometimes in dream we see them.
That is not

illusion. It's seeing truly. You do have a spirit body;
don't dread leaving the

physical one. Sometimes someone feels this truth so strongly
that he or she can live in

mountain solitude totally refreshed. The worried, heroic
doings of men and women seem weary

and futile to dervishes enjoying the light breeze of spirit.

-Rumi

edit on 21-2-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join