It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEFT IN THE DARK: Secret U.S. military flights carried officials, equipment to N. Korea

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Thank you for this post......so much going on behind our backs.....Can you just imagine how powerful one woudl be if they knew the TRUTH! Thanks for yoru research.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
They have nukes now and the capability to deliver them. Everyone with nukes gets into the club no matter how much smack we talk. These guys know it and it's just a matter of time.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness

Originally posted by Danbones
the SK would like the US to leave
the US needs a bogieman to stay...rumsfeld for example was on the board of a corp that sold nasty stuff to NK, just as he was instrumental in selling poison gas to saddam...(and more I'm sure)

The Saddam help became a good reason to invade; hell the US basically put him in power in the first place.

The US did NOT put Saddam into power in the first place at all. Saddam was a client state and ally of the USSR primarily (obviously not what the USA liked), and purchased more weapons from France. The USA offered some aid during the Iran/Iraq war because Iran was seen (correctly) as more of a threat to US interests, but the relationship is much less than with the USSR.

The USA did help put the Shah in power (there is always internal political divisions, but US supported one side of it).

Sure about that? Saddam time line rise to power Start with 1959 who was a young Iraqi student named Saddam having meetings with? You guessed it the CIA...he was given all the help he needed on his way up from the start. Saddam himself even wrote as advice; if you want to rise to power, talk to the US tell them you're on their side...they will fund and arm you bolster your influence, once you get to the position you want turn your back...and that's exactly what he did.

Old G. Bush that was head of the CIA didn't like his errand boy for the CIA's plan, telling them to get bent at all now did he; after he got where he wanted? Bush Sr. didn't go in there for revenge when he became president...and he certainly didn't get his son as president to divert the 911 attacks into a Iraq thing at all. They were plotting a reason to get at Iraq, there's proof of that here on ATS with the Rumsfeld memos.

Things run way more dirty and deep than most could imagine...just look at all the declassified papers with plots on other counties in the CIA database, are we supposed think they just quit that kinda plotting and planning at some point?

One day the exact plot I am talking about above will be declassified if not already shredded or sealed in the Bush presidential vault under executive order of his son.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Oh Freedom Slave....so righteously wrong you are......oh we are the bogeyman here in the USA...eating up everyones resources and enslaving everyone! We have nothing left at all......yuck yuck......Are you from the cold north?CANADA?Just wonder what freedom empowering embracing country you might hail from oh freedom slave....The last 50 years huh? So you've lived for those 50, seems your kind of a dissatisfied fellow aren't ya?
The United States of America went wrong on 11 22 63.....that's when our battle began......and yep its gotten a lot worse.....wonder what clown governs you? Hmmmmmm bet its ahhh Obama? You didn't vote for him?Oh he's not even the leader of your wonderful country? And he's your master still? No wonder you're upset! Well, we know how ya feel buddy(think you're a dude?)......cause most Patriots didn't vote for him......some people got to vote 7 times for him and man he was born in.......Kenya?Don't worry about us cause we the people got more guns that the government and THATS THE WAY IT WILL STAY......Freedom slave right? Get behind us and you'll be freed....Ricky Revere...the enemy is HERE.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So....

Anyone still think we should start a fundraiser to send me to N. Korea for an undercover ATS special report?

I'll do it for....SCIENCE!

As for my qualifications:

1. I'm cool with really long flights
2. I know how to take pictures inconspicuously
3. I'm a fairly decent writer (had something published locally recently)
4. I love Korean food
5. I can drink a ton of Asian beer and sake without a hangover
6. I've seen "Team America: World Police"
7. I know how to act poor to avoid suspicion
8. I'm told I'm good at Karoke (apparently they sometimes take you out for Karoke on your tour)
9. I already have my own anti-malarial medication

Oh! I promise not to ask about the "nuclear wessels" like Chekov

I swear, if I get dysentery...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join