posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:06 PM
Anyone still think we should start a fundraiser to send me to N. Korea for an undercover ATS special report?
I'll do it for....SCIENCE!
As for my qualifications:
1. I'm cool with really long flights
2. I know how to take pictures inconspicuously
3. I'm a fairly decent writer (had something published locally recently)
4. I love Korean food
5. I can drink a ton of Asian beer and sake without a hangover
6. I've seen "Team America: World Police"
7. I know how to act poor to avoid suspicion
8. I'm told I'm good at Karoke (apparently they sometimes take you out for Karoke on your tour)
9. I already have my own anti-malarial medication
Oh! I promise not to ask about the "nuclear wessels" like Chekov
I swear, if I get dysentery...