It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinosaurs Have Skyscrapers and Cellphones? Maybe.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

I went to 4:31 and listened for a minute. So what?

What is there that is of interest. It was the same old trite baloney I've heard before.

More importantly, what does any of this have to do with the topic of this thread?
edit on 23-2-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by colin42

this is just more proof you guys don't know what the hell you're talking about and obviously haven't looked for the answers. simply waiting to be spoon fed is pathetic. if you have been paying close enough attention you should know the answers to this by now
Spoon feed me. What is the answer?

not my job
Didn’t think you would be willing to explain it as I suspect even you think the reason given is weak at best.

It seems all that support this nonsense believe you should not let evidence get in the way of a good story.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

this is just more proof you guys don't know what the hell you're talking about and obviously haven't looked for the answers. simply waiting to be spoon fed is pathetic. if you have been paying close enough attention you should know the answers to this by now
Spoon feed me. What is the answer?

not my job
Didn’t think you would be willing to explain it as I suspect even you think the reason given is weak at best.

It seems all that support this nonsense believe you should not let evidence get in the way of a good story.

you guys are still talking about Novella so that shows without a doubt you are pushing the antiPye at all costs theory. You know and I know all that data has been overturned and Wackipedia is full of it. None of you is willing to face the facts so you cling to old news. I realize I am just feeding into your nonsense and people without an agenda will go the extra step and find how the closer you look to the evidence the clearer this picture becomes. You guys pride yourselves on muddying the water and I won't be a part of it.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

you guys are still talking about Novella so that shows without a doubt you are pushing the antiPye at all costs theory. You know and I know all that data has been overturned and Wackipedia is full of it. None of you is willing to face the facts so you cling to old news. I realize I am just feeding into your nonsense and people without an agenda will go the extra step and find how the closer you look to the evidence the clearer this picture becomes. You guys pride yourselves on muddying the water and I won't be a part of it.

So you have nothing to say after being shown that your support for Pye and his ludicrous claims is false. No surprise. Novella is an expert int he field. There are other experts in the field which have shown Pye to be wrong. Pye has never shown any of the DNA studies to be indicative of aliens.

The nonsense starts and ends with Pye and his adorers. So please look at the evidence and check the claims and see that such notions as pathology is never symmetrical are falsehoods. You could have done that yourself instead of blindly repeating that nonsense claim. Open your mind to the evidence and see through Pye's lies instead of taking the baloney hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

you actually have to LOOK at what Pye is offering and when you do you realize how much evidence there actually is that you guys can't even acknowledge. you can't address anything current like the FoxP2 gene or the strange brain features so you really sound silly at this point. anybody who wants to settle this for themselves needs to look at the whole subject and the information that's offered and not take the word of people who cling to one shred of ten year old misinformation. science has come a long way since then

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

you actually have to LOOK at what Pye is offering and when you do you realize how much evidence there actually is that you guys can't even acknowledge. you can't address anything current like the FoxP2 gene or the strange brain features so you really sound silly at this point. anybody who wants to settle this for themselves needs to look at the whole subject and the information that's offered and not take the word of people who cling to one shred of ten year old misinformation. science has come a long way since then

I've looked at the data and the DNA reports. Clearly, you have not. It was fairly easy to find symmetrical hydrocephalus skulls.

Silly? Silly is taking this nonsense hook, line, and sinker. Silly is not reading the reports and accepting Pye's malarkey without a thought.

I see you have no response to the symmetry issue or any other issue. You have not even fessed up to where you copied info, which by the way had a typo. The lack of a response simply means that there is no response to evidence showing the claims of Pye and his adorers to be wrong.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

I've looked at the data and the DNA reports. Clearly, you have not. It was fairly easy to find symmetrical hydrocephalus skulls.

Silly? Silly is taking this nonsense hook, line, and sinker. Silly is not reading the reports and accepting Pye's malarkey without a thought.

I see you have no response to the symmetry issue or any other issue. You have not even fessed up to where you copied info, which by the way had a typo. The lack of a response simply means that there is no response to evidence showing the claims of Pye and his adorers to be wrong.

I don't think I am ever going to say anything to make you admit you're completely wrong on everything you've made up. I don't tthink even you believe your own nonsense, that's why you are starting to taunt me and personally attack Pye just like I said you would several posts ago.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I don't think I am ever going to say anything to make you admit you're completely wrong on everything you've made up. I don't tthink even you believe your own nonsense, that's why you are starting to taunt me and personally attack Pye just like I said you would several posts ago.
A good place to start would be the missing skeleton.

After 2 mins of the video you supplied I am required to 'trust' pye when he tells me I cannot answer questions my own experience can answer.

You have taken the bait, swallowed the hook and jumped into the keep net willingly. Pye's lure needs to be better presented before I will even sniff it let alone bite

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Pye's lure needs to be better presented before I will even sniff it let alone bite

that's fine because the subject doesn't depend on your seal of approval. What about the FoxP2 gene I keep mentioning, any thoughts on that? How about the non-human brain? as a matter of fact recent bigfoot dna findings have found they also have human-like mitochondrial dna like the starchild yet the nuclear dna is nothing like human.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It is standard to provide the source of the claim made. Here we have an essentially off topic posts about a human skull. That skull has been claimed to be alien by an individual named Pye.

Pye is not happy about tests showing the skull to be human. Pye's impetus for claiming it is alien is due to Pye's odd taxonomy that includes: bigfoot, yetis, and 2 others maybe that he made up. Then again Pye has decided that these other 2 are now alien. A hallmark of Pye is to openly state that any test results showing the skull to be anything but alien must be due to a conspiracy against him. In other words, Pye has a delusion he cherishes and will not accept anyone saying anything else. That is what is known as a closed mind.

Don't believe me when I state that Pye is closed minded? Well, let's see what Pye has to say.

To the best of my knowledge, the top lab in the world for what we need done is the Kureha Special Laboratory in Iwaki, Fukushima Prefecture. That's about 200 kilometers northeast of Tokyo. What I need to determine is whether or not we can trust the results of any analysis we get from them. This was no different during the long struggle to find the proper DNA lab. Just because a lab exists, that doesn't mean we can trust any result they give us. If one person working on the analysis has a private agenda that is strongly antithetical to what we're trying to accomplish, we're toast. Such tests are too easy to sabotage. We might as well not even try it.

This is from an email by Pye in 2004.

There are quite a few copies of this email online I happened to find a copy here:
www.world-mysteries.com...

Pye is quite clear that if a lab says it is alien then he is happy. If the lab says that it is not alien then he will have a hissy fit and claim that some conspiracy is working against him.

The FOXP2 gene thingy is not new. It goes back at least a year. During the year since the claim was put forward Pye has yet to divulge where the testing was done and what the results were. Unlike the 2 previous tests where Pye released the results and was quickly shown to be wrong about the results, he seems to have kept the results hidden. Those that have taken Pye hook, line, and sinker don't care about the tests and the details. They'd rather not be confused by the facts. The rest of us will wait for Pye to show us the lab reports so that we can check what he claims.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

What about the FoxP2 gene I keep mentioning, any thoughts on that? How about the non-human brain? as a matter of fact recent bigfoot dna findings have found they also have human-like mitochondrial dna like the starchild yet the nuclear dna is nothing like human.

I addressed the problem with the FOXP2 gene in a previous post.

There is not indication of anything non-human about the skull. Also, there was no brain in the skull.

On to more unsubstantiated claims about DNA from bigfoot. If anything had actually been found concerning bigfoot it would have been real news.

Please post references or links to support yours claims.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WormwoodSquirm

We can tell the size of a dinosaur brain through their fossils.
We can also tell they weren't creators of anything of the sort because they resemble our animals of today.
Your science teacher should have been very rude and put you in your place.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

What about the FoxP2 gene I keep mentioning, any thoughts on that? How about the non-human brain? as a matter of fact recent bigfoot dna findings have found they also have human-like mitochondrial dna like the starchild yet the nuclear dna is nothing like human.

I addressed the problem with the FOXP2 gene in a previous post.

There is not indication of anything non-human about the skull. Also, there was no brain in the skull.

On to more unsubstantiated claims about DNA from bigfoot. If anything had actually been found concerning bigfoot it would have been real news.

Please post references or links to support yours claims.

"real news" you mean like the crap the msm spoonfeeds you? nice try brushing off the Foxp2 issue of which you don't have an inkling what it means and your comment about there not being a brain in the skull is hilarious and only shows how behind the curve you actually are. all this stuff has been out there for a while and if you or anybody else really cares about the truth they will find it out for themselves, but on the otherhand you can just sit there in the dark staring at a mirror

for what it's worth I'll give you a chance to update your ideas on bigfoot

www.veterinarypracticenews.com...
edit on 25-2-2013 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

"real news" you mean like the crap the msm spoonfeeds you? nice try brushing off the Foxp2 issue of which you don't have an inkling what it means and your comment about there not being a brain in the skull is hilarious and only shows how behind the curve you actually are. all this stuff has been out there for a while and if you or anybody else really cares about the truth they will find it out for themselves, but on the otherhand you can just sit there in the dark staring at a mirror

for what it's worth I'll give you a chance to update your ideas on bigfoot

1. You have no idea what I do or do not know. You've been admonished several times by the mods due to your childish behavior. Please drop the attitude.
2. I do know about FOXP2. I also know that the claims made by Pye have not been backed up with any evidence at all. Pye and his adorers have simply posted claims.
3. The skull was empty. There was no brain. I don't find it hilarious that you don't understand the difference.
4. The one with the closed mind is you. You bought the symmetry claim hook, line, and sinker. It took only a short time to show that the claim was completely wrong.
5. Don't make the ludicrous mistake of thinking that you are discovering truth. You're just blindly believing Pye.

So let's take a look at the big foot claim. Yes, I've seen this write up. If you think this is definitive, then you better learn how science works. Someone has a sample. They get it analyzed. They write a report. It is peer reviewed. If accepted it is published. Acceptance for publication simply means it is qualified for publication. The merits of the issue are now presented for a broader discussion. None of this means that anything is correct. The screening process eliminates papers with poor evidence or improper lab procedures or poor statistics or sloppy writing or conclusions not based on the data, or whatever.

Have you seen the paper they published?
Have you checked out their website which gives a 403 error?
Did you know they published in a brand new journal, not an established journal?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

how come your posts don't get shut down for being off topic?

if anybody cares to know about the skull there is plenty out there for them to educate themselves with. as far as your argument goes you haven't a clue. take for example the brain. do you think it's possible to laser scan the inside of the cranium and model the surface of the brain that sat in there? I'm wasting my and any dinosaur's time going round and round with you.

well if it's not going to be removed I might as well include this to help newcomers. it is the most up to date info on the skull

edit on 25-2-2013 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

If the SC had htdrocephalus as real scientists maintain then the brain case was not shaped by the brain but the cerebrospinal fluid as here shows. Hydrocephalus

One interesting case involving a person with past hydrocephalus was a 44-year-old French man, whose brain had been reduced to little more than a thin sheet of actual brain tissue, due to the buildup of cerebrospinal fluid in his head.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

If the SC had htdrocephalus as real scientists maintain then the brain case was not shaped by the brain but the cerebrospinal fluid as here shows. Hydrocephalus

One interesting case involving a person with past hydrocephalus was a 44-year-old French man, whose brain had been reduced to little more than a thin sheet of actual brain tissue, due to the buildup of cerebrospinal fluid in his head.

big problem with your idea is that it didn't suffer from hydrocephali. normal sutures+symmetrical thickness = not hydrocephali

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

big problem with your idea is that it didn't suffer from hydrocephali. normal sutures+symmetrical thickness = not hydrocephali
Big problem for you is that is not what the experts say. Of course this can be settled by producing the SC's skeleton which is where?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Big problem for you is that is not what the experts say. Of course this can be settled by producing the SC's skeleton which is where?
you mean the ones from wackipedia?
if you knew this subject you'd know about the skeleton. there's plenty of evidence to go on with just what we have. I mean what the hell, how much do we know about Denisovas by just one finger bone? it's all about the dna and that's coming and once it does you guys will finally go away. I hope not though I love proving you types wrong.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

if you knew this subject you'd know about the skeleton.
All I have read is that two skeletons laid next to each other holding hands and then it jumps straight to the skulls only. Nice story that goes straight to the heart. So tell me, what happened to the skeletons?

Wow Just discovered some story about a ravine and the skeletons were washed away and only the skulls were left.
How very convienient, I mean sad.

it's all about the dna and that's coming and once it does you guys will finally go away. I hope not though I love proving you types wrong.
It's been coming for quite some time now hasn’t it. I promise when it comes I'll show more interest.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join