It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"No more hesitation" Gun range targets.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It appears that the Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. is giving shooting range targets to law enforcement and other government agencies. But these are not your usual shooting range targets.

They put a different twist onto them. They've been making these targets appear to be pregnant women, elderly people, and even children. All in an attempt to convey the "kill or be killed, no hesitation" thought.

This is crazy I have no words to say about this, I'll give you a few links to this to show you what I'm talking about.

freedomoutpost.com...

theallegiant.com...

www.infowars.com...
edit on 20-2-2013 by Lingweenie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
While these are bit odd, they are just targets. I've been shooting guns for 30+ years, yet I have never gotten an itchy trigger-finger at the mere sight of a set concentric circles. However, I can only speak for myself. I'm not a nutcase, but there are plenty of them out there with guns and there are probably a few of those crazies they would enjoy shooting those kinds of targets and those types of people. Nevertheless, If any of those people depicted in those targets ever pulled a gun on me, I would not hesitate to shoot first. Armed is armed; regardless of age, sex, race or trimester.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Strange targets indeed. And this company has a multimillion dollar contract to supply the Federal govt. with training targets. Wonder if they bought any "no hesitation" targets to coincide with their heavy hoarding of ammo. I get the feeling that they are planning for some new and completely different. Economic collapse and the fall of the dollar can wreak havoc on a once civil society....

Law enforcement has managed to train effectively with standard targets for decades and now all of the sudden they demand these "no hesitation" targets...??? In fact modern law enforcement agencies have many more training options that were never possible years ago. From simunitions, airsoft, laser/video systems etc etc.. makes this seem even more odd. Especially the young boy with a pistol and the Granny in the bathrobe. Maybe Granny is just defending her home against looters and Zombies??

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace
While these are bit odd, they are just targets. I've been shooting guns for 30+ years, yet I have never gotten an itchy trigger-finger at the mere sight of a set concentric circles. However, I can only speak for myself. I'm not a nutcase, but there are plenty of them out there with guns and there are probably a few of those crazies they would enjoy shooting those kinds of targets and those types of people. Nevertheless, If any of those people depicted in those targets ever pulled a gun on me, I would not hesitate to shoot first. Armed is armed; regardless of age, sex, race or trimester.

I understand that an enemy combatant is concidered to be an armed person, regardless of age, sex, and etc.

But why are these cut outs Americanized? Just the thought of having to shoot a pregnant woman or child is pretty screwed up to me. To me it may seem like a dehumanizing portrayal. Trying to train cops and agents to open fire on children or women. Even if they are armed or not, using these targets can help them open fire on these kinds of people. And the fact the DHS is hoarding bullets makes this even a little more fishy.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This has been covered, Here for example.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
This has been covered, Here for example.

Oh, I didn't realize there was a topic about this already started, sorry about that everyone.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Great job apologizing.

This is disgusting.

top topics

join