It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major thanks to all you guys and girls out there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I joined ATS back in 1276 AD
It just feels like it sometimes. When I joined I was going through a very difficult divorce and needed a distraction, you kept me sane, you kept me alive, and you gave me confidence I never knew I had, thanks to you people I am now married to Mrs C and loving every waking moment of my life.
It was very remiss of me to not thank you before and for that I apologize
I have no intentions of leaving, it just occurred to me how much you people have made an impact on my thinking and my life.
I'll be off to bed soon, just wanted to say thanks

Thanks people and if ATS makes a difference in your life remember to appreciate it.

Peace
Cody

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi cody. Yea i know what you mean. Im in a simular position now. Coming on here and reading peoples stories and finds certainly helps keep me sane ish! ....

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
Hi cody. Yea i know what you mean. Im in a simular position now. Coming on here and reading peoples stories and finds certainly helps keep me sane ish! ....

Watch out for the ....ish my friend

you don't wanna get sane and log in

Assuming there's a log out somewhere

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Awwww, we thank you too and are grateful to have you here. Yup, people here are saving my sanity as well.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Beautiful flower Night Star thanks I'll take it to work.
Sorry for the late reply, it was one of those I'll just post this before I forget and go to bed posts but heartfelt.

top topics

join