It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hey how's it people's...I've been to this site dozens of times and I felt today was a good day to register!
Shout out from Hawaii..\,,,/

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I was dozing man, no need to shout

Welcome to ATS wipe your feet put down the megaphone and join us around the table.
Keep the megaphone handy you WILL need it

And enjoy your time with us

Cody

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I take it ur from Hawaii. That is awesome. I would love to live there. Also, welcome. I have been a member for a few years, but I lost my login credentials so I had to create this account today actually. So we sort of have something in common. Lol

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LatterdaySaint293

Welcome to ATS....

Des

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hello from another resident of Hawaii. If you're interested, I've made quite a few threads about Hawaii, check my profile if you want to read through them.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Thank you all for your warm welcomes....and my fellow Hawaii resident ill be sure to check those out...once again thank you guys

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LatterdaySaint293

Hey there LatterdaySaint293 and welcome to not just ATS, but also the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the rest of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only.

Once you have achieved 20 posts though, you'll then be able to start your own threads in other forums around ATS and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Here's some handy links..

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

I need help with uploading pictures/an avatar

Frequently Asked Questions..

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

RA,
Forum Moderator.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Greetings, Bro or Sis LDS! I'm LDS, too. There are a few people I've seen here that also are.......but really religion is something that is usually thrashed to within an inch of no longer being politeness. I come here mainly as a debunker, specifically "chemtrails." I don't believe any conspiracy theory at all, but enjoy reading about them and voicing my opinion when they are wrong.
Good luck!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Aloha! Enjoy the site and your crazy new family

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Aloha! Nice to meet you!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Welcome! Bring us some of that world renown Spirulina made from deep ocean water!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Aloha, welcome from a fellow pacific newbie!

How's life being part of imperial US now? I heard from local Hawaiians that they are under siege as Hawaii is independent they even showed me their passports do not even mention USA or Hawaii as a state, but its own country. I was shocked, because I thought Hawaiians were glad to be part of USA, like most Puerto Ricans.

Anyway, I read about Queen Liliuokalani entering a treaty with USA under duress, then being arrested and thrown in prison for a whole year, while USA took over. And since alot of Japanese live on Hawaii for centuries, American wanted to prevent future reclamation by orchestrating the Pearl Harbor false flag and internment camps of Japanese-Americans, to instill a permanent anti-Japanese sentiment in the Americans hopefully Hawaiians too. Did it work? For in the end in that dispute, it was US who nuked up Japanese civilians by the hundreds of thousands! =(

By many notions, Hawaii is not legally a state and thus another reason America's president is a foreign puppet. However, I'm neither an American nor Hawaiian so I see everything as an observer. Are you American, or Hawaiian?

Thanks for joining.... Mahalo!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
E komo mai.
Hoomanawanui. This place can get to you if you aren't careful.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
hello nice to meet you

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Welcome. Hope we don't ruin your paradise

Good Luck.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I miss Hawaii. I spent many years there, and loved every minute of it. I can't wait to get back there.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

You can''t. Your trapped here!

*SUPER EVIL LAUGH*MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*
edit on 25-2-2013 by Intrigue89 because: '

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Intrigue89

That's how it feels most days.
At least I finally escaped from that roach motel of a town I lived in.

top topics

join