It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marines In Afghanistan Prepare for Zombie Apocalypse

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MisfitToy

Depends on who teaches you after that basic rifle marksman crap. Head is the vital you want to hit is what i was taught. just a tad more concentration. Thats all. US ARMY here.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

Return of the Living Dead 1 & 2.....3 was a little different and after that.....BLEH!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

got to give you 10 stars and 16 flags for this, Zombieizem at its finest, the thing that i find most interesting is this form your link

“It’s such a #ing waste of money. Last week I found out one guy whose wife is already using food stamps ordered a $3,000.00 nickel-plated 12-gauge shotgun with a bayonet attachment because he didn’t want the Z’s to get him during reloads. Reloads! What the hell is wrong with these guys?,” said Stevens, shaking his head in disgust. “You can’t give the junior guys financial advice when their squad leaders are spending training time drawing diagrams for evacuation and how to set up hasty defenses inside of a shopping mall! When that homeless guy got his face eaten a while back, guys that have never read a book in their lives were scouring the newspapers and internet sites for information about the spread of the infection. You’ve got to be #ing kidding me.”

Read more: www.duffelblog.com...
Follow us: @theduffelblog on Twitter | duffelblog on Facebook
your in the Marines and never read a book? but when you hear of some one getting their face eaten off you read up on it?

When that homeless guy got his face eaten a while back, guys that have never read a book in their lives were scouring the newspapers and internet sites for information about the spread of the infection.
Infection of drugs that is. watch out druggies, the MARINES have landed. brings a hole new meaning to the drug war. Zombie druggies hunted down by Marines.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The zombies are meant to be "we the people" when all the welfare and benefits are turned off. Just like "law enforcement" is buying shooting targets with pregnant women and children:

www.examiner.com...

No tyranny here. No agenda.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
if zombies are based on work done from MK Ultra then it means zombies can operate firearms and will be supplied with such. you think your prep can battle a zombie with a SAW and an ammo belt....not likely.

In CA zombie is a code word for Mexican. And if you really understood whats going on below the thin surface of society here you'd probably understand why.
edit on 21-2-2013 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

Those creatures in the 28 Days series are actually not even zombies, call me a stickler but a zombie is a body that has become deceased through some means and then said corpse thorugh whatever means reanimates, which is the key word here. The creatures in the 28 days films never had to die to become what they were they simply had to become infected.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

The funny thing about zombies is that nobody talks about when the brain has been given enough time to fully "turn back on". Meaning, at some point, and if given long enough, the brain should evolve to the point back to the living thus either defeating the purpose altogether or making them intelligent monsters without a soul. Of course, Resident evil and the walking dead won't go that far.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XxAcidxBurnxX

Na i like the what if ones like this www.imdb.com... from the link

Four weeks after a mysterious, incurable virus spreads throughout the UK, a handful of survivors try to find sanctuary.
here is a list of the top movies dealing with infections horror.about.com... I am Legend was ok will smith could have done better or the writers i should say.

You do ask this with all the flue viruses and shots, it is just a matter of time before an incurable one becomes a Zombie type infection.

Your dead but not dead, and you crave meat, blood and flesh, your DNA is turned up side down in side out, you become a super human killer, oh yea self healing and replicating, lose an arm grow a new one. Lose your head just reattach it. Lets see the Marines take that one on.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Zombies aren't real...

Seriously.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

A picture worth about 3 words.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

Oops, looks like it was Nasa space probe i was looking for there, sorry! I could have sworn there was a radio in the background at the end of NOTLD that was talking about a meteor strike, but looks like it was space probe. Never-the-less, it comes from space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or mars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Bring on the Zombies. I think of all the horrible things that can happen to us... Zombies would be the least of our worries.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

First all of those quotes...they aren't real. Duffel Blog is satire...meaning fake. It is The Onion of military news. I really wish everyone would stop thinking that this was a real blog.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zfuture

this should ease your mind www.infowars.com... yea i know AJ but hay it he does have a point to make, that Zombies are real a must read, i tend to stay away from AJ infowar as much as possible but then there are times like this.... it becomes true to the point Zombies are real a do live among us,

While the zombie lives most of his or her life in a trance-like state, a key component of the condition is to be able to tolerate abuse and indignity without feeling the natural human impulse to resist or even complain.

This mass psychological Stockholm Syndrome, where the victim actually feels empathy and positive feelings for their captors, is played out on a daily basis. A recent poll showed that despite the federal agency being caught in scandals and stories about abuse multiple times weekly, the majority of Americans still think the TSA is doing a good job.

Huge numbers of American zombies are living with battered wife syndrome. Their government has screwed them on every front and yet unlike across Europe where civil unrest has raged over the last two years, Americans have sat back and done virtually nothing.

A mass psychosis of normalcy bias has gripped the American zombie. Rather than actually taking steps to respond to, prepare for, or even acknowledge the fact that the economy, the country and society itself are all collapsing, the zombie instead chooses to enter a catatonic state where all warnings are ignored and feel-good propaganda is gleefully embraced as gospel truth.
not what you were thinking no is it Hay Marines get home soon we are being Zombized or is that zombi ized ?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Awory

It's no use. I tried pointing that out earlier and all I got was "Thanks Captain Hindsight" It appears everyone already knows the article is fake. Oh wait, except for those people who think it's real.
edit on 21-2-2013 by ZeroReady because: add link

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

How true just like the ones that think this site is real, oh wait it is , it is some of the post that are not or the subject matter, or the Avatars, depends on how you look at things, me Zombies are real just not as you think they are for you might be a zombie, knew a Captain at time, and yes he was a Zombie. Zombie of regulations.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
How can you not have fun in this thread? By using your illogical mind stating that zombies aren't real, maybe in some threaders percetions (Percption is the key word here) As Zombies can be the "Cattle doing the daily grind with no other thoughts than to get whatever material objects they can" Anything inbetween. Yes Hollywood has amped up the Living Dead for a loooooooong time yet you can't dismiss because honestly NONE OF US KNOW~ What effect any Nation's New Bio Weapons are capable of or what the long term effects would be. We Just Don't Know. And if you tell me "No I know for Science Fact this, that or the other thing" Your blatently lying to yourself as you don't have all these answers and science is always evolving to knew heights. Could something like this happen? Even scientist at best are unsure but do not disregard something of this caliber from happening.

So have a little fun Romantisizing the thought, Use that right side of your brain we as people were taught to shut down growing up instead of logical thinking in a illogical world. Take some time away from the normal ATS rants and Chill~

Bring on the ZOMPOC!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

not to fear the Zombie ammo is here www.hornady.com... not meant for kids not a toy so you cant play with them, but they do come in your favorite cal. mine 12ga and 45auto and 308win. Whats yours??? 223, yep or 7.62x39 that too also the 9mm and 40sw and for you that have the lever action 30-30 win, for you that have the old M1Garand or an 06 your out of luck.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

yes you can have fun , and make money too it is a fantastic marketing ploy, just look at this , what gun should you buy??? here is 8 to pick from or buy them all www.gunsandammo.com... just proving a point, people will fall for anything.

edit on 21-2-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

The marketing antics are everywhere and it's hilariously awesome in my opinion. Look everyone, when nothing happens... If nothing like this ever happens. I'm 30 right now in another 20 when my daughter hits 21 and asks. "Daddy, why do you have this machette" By this point it's Vintage (Prolly not worth more than I originally paid for, but it's an AUTHENTIC ZOMPOC JUST IN CASE SHTF MACHETTE ^_^) will provide a Oral History and good laugh of how mankind Romantisizes the Zombie Scenerio and Daddy bought one just in case. JUST IN CASE~!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join