It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Humans Extraterrestrials from Other Star Systems in the Milky Way Galaxy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

So much confusion also between 3D, and other dimensions. And corporal versus more soul/entity/spirit/light body.
I guess corporal doesnt really mean density by our coding for density here, to me. Not necessarily the 98.5 FM station we're on. But to me, more to do with confined to a certain extent within life in a realm, ie. some food ingestion, a way to reproduce, and hopefully fall in love. I know there are negatives in this neck of the woods, as if earth fell and was put in a bad place.

But to me, all the life beings even around here, have to go home. So, being a good example, praying for them, and not letting them think they're off the hook and allowed to just regress when they have family waiting for their return, is a good idea. Thats what I do, tell them that under the stars, outside when I see shadows, when I pray, or meditate. Any time I sense something that is trying to inject fear or a threat. They're all people too. Not that I want the traps around me.

But the more corporal, doesnt that mean, the more they need to make U-Turns themselves? Whereas its a different or longer process for entities?

I'm far more cautious about the concept of aggressive, dominating, evolved insectoids than reptiles, for that is very alarming.

And then, why would anyone choose or want to come into a form that is like this? Why be insectoid? Doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe they're AI.

What about someone like David Rockefeller who erects Spider Statues everywhere and from what I've been told, and already knew or believed, was conducting horrendous experiments with insects in underground bases.

Was he a spider or insect in his last life? Will he be that again?
edit on 22-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Reply to post by de1111codEiT

what. the. absolute. f%ck.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Food for thought : 3000 years ago there was a record made of a extra terrestrial craft on earth . The description of this craft was written in the Old Testament Bible when Elijah was taken off this planet in a fiery chariot . God removed Elijah . Elijah is named to be one of the 2 witnesses in Jerusalem during the time of the AC . Make what you will of it I do realise this is a science site .

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
OP Sleeper, Awaken! Our various races have been on this particular planet for only 1.3 million years. The yellow (Asian) and Black bloodlines emigrated here from the planet Bhakatarini in the constellation Centaur here in the Milky Way Galaxy after resurrecting their race from a nuclear holocaust.Between Thiaoouba and my Guru Nisargadatta Maharaj I have figured out the Truth. I advise you to read my cliff note version of the book www.myspace.com/secretsofgod. I see the book as God's new covenant on Earth with mankind in order to reveal the truth of their long lost past. I have known about the Highest Truth of our hidden history for over 15 years. The puzzle pieces from all that I know of our own academic archeology is way off target on the age of the pyramids. Now I can say I KNOW the truth of our race being the extraterrestrials here and once you learn then you will be able to as well.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Oh another question. From your own site, saying our technology wold be more and more resembling insects, and that abductees often report insect type beings. I take it you are referring to mantis and greys, though that is not all there is.

Are the insectoids benevolent? Is there more insectoid than any other group? Are we expected to join the insectoid eutopias?

There are creeping Aliens/ETs but there are also costumes/facades that Aliens use to hide their real appearances, to put fear into abductees, for various reasons.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Food for thought : 3000 years ago there was a record made of a extra terrestrial craft on earth . The description of this craft was written in the Old Testament Bible when Elijah was taken off this planet in a fiery chariot . God removed Elijah . Elijah is named to be one of the 2 witnesses in Jerusalem during the time of the AC . Make what you will of it I do realise this is a science site .

The bible does have ufo sightings and Alien characters in it but most of the ancient records of paranormal activity is from pagan accounts, that give ufo details and descriptions of Aliens/extraterrestrials and their activities since people began keeping records. A good collection of some of that activity is in the book, Wonders in the Sky, by Jacques Vallee.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thiaoouba Prophecy
OP Sleeper, Awaken! Our various races have been on this particular planet for only 1.3 million years. The yellow (Asian) and Black bloodlines emigrated here from the planet Bhakatarini in the constellation Centaur here in the Milky Way Galaxy after resurrecting their race from a nuclear holocaust.Between Thiaoouba and my Guru Nisargadatta Maharaj I have figured out the Truth. I advise you to read my cliff note version of the book www.myspace.com/secretsofgod. I see the book as God's new covenant on Earth with mankind in order to reveal the truth of their long lost past. I have known about the Highest Truth of our hidden history for over 15 years. The puzzle pieces from all that I know of our own academic archeology is way off target on the age of the pyramids. Now I can say I KNOW the truth of our race being the extraterrestrials here and once you learn then you will be able to as well.

7 billion people on this planet, more or less, and they all have their own truth and are not interested much in other peoples' version of truth. Having or claiming to have the truth makes little headway in these modern times where such claims are getting old since nearly everyone has a truth of their own. Anyway, my truth, not that anyone cares to hear it, is that all humans are extraterrestrials, having been put here by higher beings to do time and waste time in frivolities, and in so doing they/we display a piece of what we are made of, which is a small piece of the puzzle, a puzzle that will ultimately determine where we individually go from here after we die.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Greetings Sleeper.

There are less than a handful of ET contactees/chanellers that register on my internal authenticity meter. I think many of the well-known names are knock-offs and opportunists, and some are paid disinfo agents. I've been following a thread posted by John Lear over at the other place. He seems genuine to me and I enjoy his humor. Whether he's a disinfo agent or not, (and I don't believe he is), I pay credence to a man whose mantra is to "live with integrity" and without envy, hate or greed".

At any rate, he mentioned you early on in his thread with the highest regard and I got the feeling you were his mentor or an informant of some sort. I realize now that you two met on this website and became friends. I hadn't discovered ATS back then so I don't know what transpired. I was delighted to find this new thread you authored so I've been reading some of your old posts and downloaded a few of your ebooks off Amazon. Although I have just begun to research your information I find it really interesting, it rings true to me, and I'd just like to thank you for sharing your message.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
Greetings Sleeper.

There are less than a handful of ET contactees/chanellers that register on my internal authenticity meter. I think many of the well-known names are knock-offs and opportunists, and some are paid disinfo agents. I've been following a thread posted by John Lear over at the other place. He seems genuine to me and I enjoy his humor. Whether he's a disinfo agent or not, (and I don't believe he is), I pay credence to a man whose mantra is to "live with integrity" and without envy, hate or greed".

At any rate, he mentioned you early on in his thread with the highest regard and I got the feeling you were his mentor or an informant of some sort. I realize now that you two met on this website and became friends. I hadn't discovered ATS back then so I don't know what transpired. I was delighted to find this new thread you authored so I've been reading some of your old posts and downloaded a few of your ebooks off Amazon. Although I have just begun to research your information I find it really interesting, it rings true to me, and I'd just like to thank you for sharing your message.

Greetings Hurdy,

Thanks for your comments. Hope I don't lose you in the often sharp turns that I make on my threads. Much of what I discus is not mainstream and is inflammatory, and not wanted by the masses...unless sanitized and repackaged by other members/posters as is common here.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Unity_99
Oh another question. From your own site, saying our technology wold be more and more resembling insects, and that abductees often report insect type beings. I take it you are referring to mantis and greys, though that is not all there is.

Are the insectoids benevolent? Is there more insectoid than any other group? Are we expected to join the insectoid eutopias?

There are creeping Aliens/ETs but there are also costumes/facades that Aliens use to hide their real appearances, to put fear into abductees, for various reasons.

I see, to put in fear. Well that part I simply don't approve of, its awful. I know that earth is awful so that means we're not great, but they should not switch hats its hypocrisy to do so. Anyway, I take it the next levels, if one ever reaches there, have problems too? And tests?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I hate to be a stickler for cosmic rules/laws Sleeper but this is a new thread and rules are rules. That being said it's.....TRIP TIME!!!!!!
....and I call shotgun!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join