It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Humans Extraterrestrials from Other Star Systems in the Milky Way Galaxy?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT
reply to post by sleeper

I agree with a lot of what you said, fortunately some already know exactly where they are from and even partly why they are here and don’t subscribe to religions, doctrines, Darwinism or Atheism and use their many personal experiences to build up their belief systems, much like you I believe. It is most certainly true that we are all to one extent or another extra-terrestrial in origin.

My Earth reality already consists of visits and monitoring from Reptlians due to my assignments, and thankfully it’s balanced out with contact, guidance and protection from my/our family that I know as Arcturians.

There is a dam holding back the knowledge of the true nature of things and it IS beginning to spring tiny leaks, and will ultimately result is a mighty tide of truth telling that will sweep away all obstacles of oppression, subversion, sabotage, and resistance; and the underlying force behind the waves are that of LOVE.

'Refusal to believe until proof is given is a rational position; denial of all outside of our own limited experience is absurd.'

Great thread Sleeper

edit on 20-2-2013 by de1111codEiT because: Discard of box completely...

Thanks, yeah, reptilians, what you going to do with them. It seems that they have been around a long time seeding this planet with, well, their own seed.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hi Lou, this is my first post to you, Besides this thread I have also been reading your thread 'I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials' which resonates with me in many ways, especially the philosophy in this thread and others you have authored; which I cannot say about the many other 'experienced' authors I have read in books and on the net.

I have several experiences in my life that I would love to discuss with you, , ie:

1) I was a member of a team of Cartographers and Photogrammetrist (I am both) with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (they go through name changes, this is the latest), that did contract work for NASA. We mapped all the 'Lunar Landing Sites' among other types of maps for geologist etc during all the Apollo Lunar Landing Missions. Saw interesting 'stuff', and was fortunate enough to be one of the first humans to see the back side of the moon. I am now retired and looking for answers to mysteries I have personally experienced. I had a DoD TS clearance with several Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) caveats; and that information I cannot and will not discuss; I understand you are under the same restrictions per your posts, so I know you understand that position.

2) I along with my late wife saw a large object releasing smaller objects very low over the Gulf while vacationing at Ft Walton Beach in Florida, our view was from a high rise condo was the last condo before the boundary of the Eglin Air Force Base. The viewing lasted over 30 minutes and it was very late and observed from a high advantage on the balcony with the naked eye, and with binoculars. This event occured late about 1:00 AM, and about a mile or less out on the Gulf. It was huge, and may have been on the water as it was low on the horizon, but the objects it released went quickly into the sky and disappearing as they accelerated while performing at a sharp and 'instant' 45 degree angle shortly after leaving the larger main object, something even a missile cannot perform 'instantly'. Strangly, we went to bed before the event ended, even though we were not sleepy and was very excited to see something that could not be explained. I am familiar with military air and water crafts, this did not look or perform like anything known.

3) When I was around 14 years old, saw a face come through the wall, but don't remember anything after that. Did not know anything about the possibility of Aliens or UFOs at that age, I thought it was a spirit with a somewhat triangular face. It definately was not a dream, I was wide awake.

Your thoughts?

Many thanks,
LunarCartographer

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
How do you explain away the fact that all life on earth evolved from a single cell, some 3.5 billion years ago...?

Also, evolution is not a belief system, evolution is simply a reasonable, scientific deduction based on analysis of the evidence available.

First of all it is not a "fact" it is a theory, a possibility, a long shot, a belief with zero evidence.

That is a scientific illusion. A card trick done by experts that have careers and jobs to maintain. Religions use the same slight of hand and it works very well when it comes to fooling most of the people all of the time.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by de1111codEiT

I have to agree with SimonPeter.

While theoretically travel between stars is possible, we're not as yet capable of it in all practical terms. Our bodies are not up the job and our knowledge of deep space travel is inadaquate. We have not attempted our first Columbus voyage. Instead we're more likely to send robots. Voyager might be considered our first interstellar traveller, per say. Some might argue that. But I cannot consider this a Columbus voyage. I haven't looked at the math, but I don't believe Voyager is equipped to sned signals for hundreds of thousands or millions of years back to earth. Voyager was made to observe the inner and outer planets. It's an interstellar traveller by coincidence.

Humans are not built for intergalactic space travel, the most we get will be to visit things in our backyard.

I've read that we could travel to the nearest star using solar sails in about 7000 years. With enough advances, this sort of technology could cut travel times to less than 1000 years. To start approach the scale of a human lifetime - something like 50 years - we would need to develop anti-matter of nuclear fusion propulsion. This is all on paper. It has not been applied. Applying it would require hundreds of billions of dollars and into the near future trillions upon trillions. And on the road to acheiving all that, we'll have to surmount the limits of our body and knowledge.

After we die and enter other existences we will make those kinds of trips without physical machinery, but not until then.

We will be observing other exoplanets in our telescopes long before we actually go there. I've read recently that if we could magnify celestrial things several billion times then we could observe planets the size of earth with t he clarity that we now observe mars. That's amazing, but is it possible?

Possible and some have already seen them that clearly, those with black ops connections and or through their invisible guides.

Nnone of us on here know hte fuutre. But I am optimistic. I do believe we will create the necessary technologies and knowledge. However, i also believe that we will crawl into the future in a sour mood. So what should have required only 100 years will require 1000 or more. But this is not to say that we will all live badly. If you look at all of hte modern day problems like climate change and terrorism and economic depression and resource depletion, it paints a bleak picture. But like I said I'm optimistic and I think that the pieces will fall into place even though from our bunker it appears not to be so. yes, I confess I may not live to see the day when things look up, but I believe they will.

You have to crawl before you can walk.

I hold solace in my similarties and common bonds with others. Because even though I will die and pass on before many glorious things happen, I know that people somewhat like me will see it. I won't be able to share in it, but evenso, I now enjoy what people at one time could only dream of.
edit on 20-2-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

For those who believe in an afterlife and for those that don't, they will see a whole lot of stuff that will blow their minds. Earth is but a prison, a playpen for children.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarcartographer
reply to post by sleeper

Hi Lou, this is my first post to you, Besides this thread I have also been reading your thread 'I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials' which resonates with me in many ways, especially the philosophy in this thread and others you have authored; which I cannot say about the many other 'experienced' authors I have read in books and on the net.

I have several experiences in my life that I would love to discuss with you, , ie:

1) I was a member of a team of Cartographers and Photogrammetrist (I am both) with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (they go through name changes, this is the latest), that did contract work for NASA. We mapped all the 'Lunar Landing Sites' among other types of maps for geologist etc during all the Apollo Lunar Landing Missions. Saw interesting 'stuff', and was fortunate enough to be one of the first humans to see the back side of the moon. I am now retired and looking for answers to mysteries I have personally experienced. I had a DoD TS clearance with several Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) caveats; and that information I cannot and will not discuss; I understand you are under the same restrictions per your posts, so I know you understand that position.

2) I along with my late wife saw a large object releasing smaller objects very low over the Gulf while vacationing at Ft Walton Beach in Florida, our view was from a high rise condo was the last condo before the boundary of the Eglin Air Force Base. The viewing lasted over 30 minutes and it was very late and observed from a high advantage on the balcony with the naked eye, and with binoculars. This event occured late about 1:00 AM, and about a mile or less out on the Gulf. It was huge, and may have been on the water as it was low on the horizon, but the objects it released went quickly into the sky and disappearing as they accelerated while performing at a sharp and 'instant' 45 degree angle shortly after leaving the larger main object, something even a missile cannot perform 'instantly'. Strangly, we went to bed before the event ended, even though we were not sleepy and was very excited to see something that could not be explained. I am familiar with military air and water crafts, this did not look or perform like anything known.

3) When I was around 14 years old, saw a face come through the wall, but don't remember anything after that. Did not know anything about the possibility of Aliens or UFOs at that age, I thought it was a spirit with a somewhat triangular face. It definately was not a dream, I was wide awake.

Your thoughts?

Many thanks,
LunarCartographer

Hello Cart,

Hints and visits are very common remembering hints and visits very rare. Those people that do remember bits and pieces of the paranormal have had many contacts and are only allowed to remember enough so that they know there is something going on behind the curtain of earthly illusions. That in itself is a big gift because most people don't get anything and are stuck in the grand delusions with the vast majority on this planet that have nothing to go on concerning cosmological everyday realities.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

The theory or ideas aren't really more than speculation for the purpose of making people imagine rather than something you actually believe in. I am sure that you do not believe in this detailed information about souls because your theory has absolutely no evidence to support it. Yet it is a good thought because it forces is to realize that even though we are tucked away in between two arms of the galaxy there are plenty of places aliens can be. You might as well say that they walked out of the black hole in the center of the galaxy and travled to earth by foot.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Food for the soul. Thank you, thank you, thank you. It was worth getting out of bed to read this.

But I have question about the inner portion of the galaxy. I've read that this is gaseous area with young star formations. Is that really the paradise realms/worlds. Perhaps if we are perceiving gaseous differently, but maybe it means,not age but solidity, less gravity....

And hopefully, there is a beyond, and a beyond and a beyond all of this, when souls purify more? Beyond milky way?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
reply to post by sleeper

The theory or ideas aren't really more than speculation for the purpose of making people imagine rather than something you actually believe in. I am sure that you do not believe in this detailed information about souls because your theory has absolutely no evidence to support it. Yet it is a good thought because it forces is to realize that even though we are tucked away in between two arms of the galaxy there are plenty of places aliens can be. You might as well say that they walked out of the black hole in the center of the galaxy and travled to earth by foot.

Good points. We humans believe, theorized a lot of things that are simply not true but we exist in a paradox, a, universe where theoretically everything conceivable is in fact true or a least possible. Fact being a relative term, especially when it comes to distance. For us humans everything seems so big, so far away, and materially (matter) speaking that is true. But for higher beings things may not be far or near as we humans perceive far and near to be, and them walking out of a black hole on foot to earth not that farfetched...metaphorically speaking, if not literally.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Food for the soul. Thank you, thank you, thank you. It was worth getting out of bed to read this.

But I have question about the inner portion of the galaxy. I've read that this is gaseous area with young star formations. Is that really the paradise realms/worlds. Perhaps if we are perceiving gaseous differently, but maybe it means,not age but solidity, less gravity....

And hopefully, there is a beyond, and a beyond and a beyond all of this, when souls purify more? Beyond milky way?

There is a lot of gas (hot air) but not necessarily near the center of the galaxy. Much of what we think is gas is billions of stars, planets and other unknown things in high concentrations towards the center, as is true in large cities, where the highest concentrations of people live in the core.

Galaxies hold on to souls for a period but souls can move far past the matter that makes up galaxies to much better existences and realities that remain completely unknown to the flesh and blood crowd.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
A little bump on this thread.

I've been reading the convoluted universe iv, by Dolores Cannon, this being her second book I've read. It seems odd, put it away for a bit, and then came back to it, while my son does his paper route, and parts leap out at more now in this one. Alot of the information is similar to your threads. Sometimes I wonder why souls play around in some the situations they remember, and suspect that other entities are influencing these memories. But others leap out and trigger an understanding. While under deep regression, clients revealed much like your information on the sun, worlds and beings living there. Villages and places out of time, in no time, that are everywhere even here. Many have ET families watching over, though Et/Spirit Family, seems more about spectrum and frequency and I never know what to call them really. For me, ET is corporal, ie can reproduce young, yet maybe the others can be stretched to be called ET.

Is this what is called the astrals?

Also sometimes when reading her books, she touches base (in no time), with a client and is conversing with the ETs that are involved in their lives, and I've had that pull in myself, where suddenly have felt that communication via the energy of the book, reading about it, and had recognition of them and greeting.

She introduced a concept of infinite soul like a diamond with facets, some very mirky. We're like the little me in mirkyness, trying to get clear and loving and bright and harmless.

Have you read Dolores Cannon and what do you feel about deep regressive states and touching base with family?

And here is a question I've often had. With those who are aware of ET, have had experiences. Is it possible that varying groups are attempting to magnetize your soul, ie lead you to believe you belong to a group or peak your interest, in order to take you away from your real group and what you need to do for your next step?
How to remain neutral and just keep saying, there is no place like home?
edit on 21-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Thank you Sleeper!

And Wellcome to the 2012 New Age!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

A little bump on this thread.

I've been reading the convoluted universe iv, by Dolores Cannon, this being her second book I've read. It seems odd, put it away for a bit, and then came back to it, while my son does his paper route, and parts leap out at more now in this one. Alot of the information is similar to your threads. Sometimes I wonder why souls play around in some the situations they remember, and suspect that other entities are influencing these memories. But others leap out and trigger an understanding. While under deep regression, clients revealed much like your information on the sun, worlds and beings living there. Villages and places out of time, in no time, that are everywhere even here. Many have ET families watching over, though Et/Spirit Family, seems more about spectrum and frequency and I never know what to call them really. For me, ET is corporal, ie can reproduce young, yet maybe the others can be stretched to be called ET.

Is this what is called the astrals?

Also sometimes when reading her books, she touches base (in no time), with a client and is conversing with the ETs that are involved in their lives, and I've had that pull in myself, where suddenly have felt that communication via the energy of the book, reading about it, and had recognition of them and greeting.

She introduced a concept of infinite soul like a diamond with facets, some very mirky. We're like the little me in mirkyness, trying to get clear and loving and bright and harmless.

Have you read Dolores Cannon and what do you feel about deep regressive states and touching base with family?

I have "not" read her stuff but she has read my threads and blogs.

And here is a question I've often had. With those who are aware of ET, have had experiences. Is it possible that varying groups are attempting to magnetize your soul, ie lead you to believe you belong to a group or peak your interest, in order to take you away from your real group and what you need to do for your next step?
How to remain neutral and just keep saying, there is no place like home?

Yes, people are constantly temped by celestial beings and human beings, to get them to do the wrong things, the things that might be hiding deep inside their hearts and minds to do. Many people believing themselves good and altruistic will be tested and tested again, and often proven that they are not. Separating the wheat from the chaff is extremely complex and sometimes intense.

Not everyone is cut out for sainthood, especially some of those that have received such designations from mere mortals.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

I agree, life is tough, and even when you are trying to remain conscious and keep peace, negative things can occur and it certainly doesnt feel like sainthood, more dejevu and striving to hold peace and be generous when facing flare ups. You need to keep touching base with your soul and even though I'm not traditional religous, pray alot to Love and Goodness.

What I meant was not tempting into bad things, not channeling. Even with my experiences don't trust anything really, but have had experiences where a corner lifts of the veil and more memory, or knowing that I know them floods in and I usually light up and beam love back, not expecting everyone to be good. We can't be responsible for the negativity of someone who is accessing you, but only trying to get a handle on ourselves if possible. For what some go through I think if they can keep peace in that kind of treatment, it would be a miracle.

By the way, Dolores has big books,over 500 pages, and each chapter is divided into a clients session. So feel alot of the info may allign because people remember when they go deep. I always wanted to do the regression, and now a young friend with Muscular Dystrophy, is hoping we can develop our own script, ie. experiment with tracts, and inductions and on audacity create our own 2 hour sessions or longer. Self hypnosis.

I've been shown things more like, maybe they're worlds, or plains, but land, teaching, being tweaked in family relations, things that couldn't be done due to scarsity or health, but being done, but on different level, as if this fine tuning before next step. I can't even begin to share some things, but at one point, just assumed wasn't ready yet, not advanced enough to be allowed to recall, and felt rather low, when with kindness he kissed my cheek, and what was in my mind, downloaded/shared, was to inject positivity in the day. I knew there would be sightings over the major cities and then heard of some that day. I knew it was more wake up, nudges.

Not a person who trusts that way, but don't want to be shown certain things but only for someone else's agenda.

I was shown that my family that has a lot of love, will have a growth period and be able to work out, without incarnating here again, certain blindness, and nerves like some members have, who nonetheless have hearts of gold and even after expressing frustration and meanness, go home and think deeply, come up with new problem solving, and still does so much to help.

Do we go where we have to go without choice, (ie Higher Ups take charge) or is there a chance in the end, after departing body, that a person could be fooled and whisked off where they don't want to go (ie someone tries to fool you and whisk you off to a fake thing)?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I want to share two sightings summer, I think August and then late Sept to Early Oct. I think the one could have had more involved that I don't remember. In the one, in August, was driving highway speed, 100 Km/hr. with kids in the back. And saw a perfectly symmetrical cloud. This round planet like globe, with long slender, 3 or 4 bent arms, and said "mothership" quietly outloud. No one noticed. Then a knew a creek was there, and suddely we went over a bridge, but that was when everything changed. It felt like an elastic band was expanding, highway and farms vanished, smog vanished, it was clean. I was floating in the car over the river, through the valley, could sense everything, smell it, almost tactil as in feel it. And knew that we were going to a base up there. Suddenly the elastic band contracted and I was driving at 100 km/hr without a hiccup.

The second time, in say Oct, a gathering with illegal bond fire and marshmallows due to my ex in town, (firetruck later showed up). A red light/orb, appeared over townhouse roof and swirled, then it flew off behind the tree. I kept saying, look, no one looked. Then walked around the tree, thinking, "they weren't allowed to see". And behind the tree flying off was a red lit craft, well plane size anyway, soundlessly.

Did those amount to more than sightings, like abductions involved?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Good job with this thread sleeper. You should change your name to awakened or awakener because it's still some who are asleep. Threads like this are indeed a step in the right direction.

Also good to see a thread like this where the majority are on the same page and topics like this can be discussed with mind opening insight.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Thanks, yeah, reptilians, what you going to do with them. It seems that they have been around a long time seeding this planet with, well, their own seed.

That is very true my friend and in the spirit of laughter, I plan to round up my fellow brothers and sisters and chase the crown out of town.

In all seriousness, they’d heckle, snarl and hisssssss at our futile attempts to chase them anywhere! The religious, economic, educational-media/indoctrination institutions and control mechanisms they have in place are impressive, as is the amount of minions they have doing their bidding. They themselves are highly intelligent, sophisticated and incredibly manipulative, but due to their inherent nature and level of progression and state of consciousness they don’t have the capacity to go where many of us will be going.

Until that time, I’ll let them slither around in darkness and resign them to playing the role of opposition, which I can’t help but think that they are doing a too good a job at!

I believe keys to breaking these shackles is to individually and collectively open our hearts, raise our vibrations and frequency to such a point that they can’t survive in such a loving and light filled environment.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Good points. We humans believe, theorized a lot of things that are simply not true but we exist in a paradox, a, universe where theoretically everything conceivable is in fact true or a least possible.

Well, I would kind of break off the sentence. This is the questionable thing about the universe - we do know a tremendous about it with modern science. This is what maintains such a 'gravitational pull' between religion and science. We can basically see how the universe began creating, and we can see how it keeps creating, but we cannot understand why in general but only that it is mathmatically all correct and it is all 'one' essence of creation together. As far as paradox, that is a worldly thing here in the mind of people. We live in a paradoxical Because one thing can mean two different things at one time. Notice how in the bible and the ancient prophets it was a popular trend to speak in parables, this is because they did not want secrets to be revealed, they knew that people would argue over it for 2,000 years, they knew the paradoxical world and how it effects the consciousness of humans. This is why poetry is popular. The one thing we still do not know about in the universe is the black hole. Perhaps the black hole is where this true paradox of creation and reality lies.

Fact being a relative term, especially when it comes to distance. For us humans everything seems so big, so far away, and materially (matter) speaking that is true. But for higher beings things may not be far or near as we humans perceive far and near to be, and them walking out of a black hole on foot to earth not that farfetched...metaphorically speaking, if not literally.

I often write of aliens, but there is to little evidence for me to suggest any ideas of spirits. For all I know, and for all we know from evidence in history, is that a spirit can become star itself.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Oh another question. From your own site, saying our technology wold be more and more resembling insects, and that abductees often report insect type beings. I take it you are referring to mantis and greys, though that is not all there is.

Are the insectoids benevolent? Is there more insectoid than any other group? Are we expected to join the insectoid eutopias?
edit on 22-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I never thought reptilians were all negatives, shadow side. Isn't that just another form, like a ford truck, but the choices or perhaps even subgroups with more ruthless dna, less feeling, were created by empires or negatives?
I don't believe in blanket sweeps on species.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I never thought reptilians were all negatives, shadow side. Isn't that just another form, like a ford truck, but the choices or perhaps even subgroups with more ruthless dna, less feeling, were created by empires or negatives?
I don't believe in blanket sweeps on species.

You are correct Unity, in the same way we get a broad spectrum of humans ranging from positive to negatives you’ll get that with a lot of 3D races. I’m being specific about the ones in this sector of the milky way and here on Earth pulling the strings, directing humanity and creating this unpleasant, toxic and fear filled consciousness.

I’ve had softer looking reptiods try to contact and communicate with me, the energy felt approachable, but due to past experiences with said races I didn’t oblige. I’m also of the understanding that I have some sort of past life karmic ties to some of those here on Earth.

I myself haven’t always been a pleasant, loving being either, before my awakening and experiences I used to use my fists to solve everything and subsequently don’t have a square cm on my hands that isn’t scarred…

Originally posted by de1111codEiT

Path

I was a fighter, a rebel, full of bad spirit
When contact was made I was forced to see it

I have turned around from the depths of despair
And NOW I'm here to show I care

To lift your spirit from beneath your toes
Over your head to connect with those ^^
- Me

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>