It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible image of UFO on mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
There is lots to lose in showing these items. For one religion would take a huge hit. Why do you think the Vatican has sooo much power?

the pope has already gone on record saying belief in aliens would not affect religion.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gildenel
If this has already been posted please take it down mods.

This looked pretty interesting but I'm wondering if its cgi or something.

It's time to wake up about mars. There REALLY is anomalies all over that place, plus the bio sprayer alone on Skipper's site (front page) displays a civilization that is existing on (under) mars. Slow is the process that Nasa is using and I sure don't won't to bad mouth their process. Because it will be quite a shock to our civilization, especially if they are experts in mental telepathy. But I do think it will reveal more truths as to the oriental civilizations now existing on earth. This IS going to be be the biggest thing since sliced bread. Just not sure how long the process will take place.

Just like bigfoot with Melba Ketchum's work things ARE heating up big time.

All I can say is if you really study the 3 1964 occurrences: Donald Shrum, Lonnie Zamora and Gary Wilcox. Study them in great detail, especially Gary Wilcox you'll see that Martians ARE visiting earth. And the Gary Wilcox - Lonnie Zamora April 24th 1964 tie-in is MORE than just coincidence.

But the AMAZING truly AMAZING image that has been LEAKED from NASA (IS) the bio sprayer but that image that originated (from nasa) that is displayed here that I spotted from Richard Hoagland's videos is a very special one indeed. Thanks for refreshing my memory on this!

You can call Richard Hoagland anything you want but ALL OF YOU are going to have to pay homage to him eventually when it comes to MANY of the great anomalies he has found or help find, there is no denying it really.
edit on 21-2-2013 by thetiler because: spelling and added thought

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
2:45 - there's a triangle (almost like Illuminati-like) on the top of the guy's monitor.
Thanks to whoever pointed that out on Youtube.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
There is one question that I would like to ask and lack the skills and knowledge to answer it my self.

If the face on Mars was artificially created does it by any chance point at Earth at any time on the two Planets
orbits.

Just musing that if Mars was inhabited and the population left for Earth, is the face a reminder to Mars
descendants of the their origins.

edit on 22-2-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

This is all purely speculation I think, but it is believed that the face on mars is aligned with, I think either the sphinx or the Giza plateau, anyway here is a link to a site that talks about this.

www.crystalinks.com...

You can probably tell that I don't know much about this or any other subject but it's very interesting stuff I'll to read up some more on this. I'm pretty sure others here know a lot more about this subject, perhaps they could tell us more?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
What I find interesting is that, after all those years, the face on Mars still looks like ...

... well, a face!
At least from most perspectives, especially when sunlight illuminates the eastern part of the structure:

Click for a fullscreen version of the image above (incl. context)

(Source)

The only problem I have with the 'face interpretation' are the similar platforms you can find in the surrounding area. Some of them also have some sort of mounds on top, which can be seen in the fullscreen image of the HiRISE context camera. But we'll never find out for sure unless we go there and look, I guess!

edit on 25-2-2013 by jeep3r because: fixed image URL

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
There is no doubt that mars was inhabited, afteralll they came to earth for gold to fill their atmosphere with...

seeing that did not work, its a toss up whether they had star to star ships. so... either they had time to evacuate to another planet.... or they died off

they wouldnt be able to live on earth, the pressure is way different they would implode

top topics

<< 1   >>

join