It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Price

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I havn't heard about this until now, anyone?

espn.go.com...

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Price said.

"I have lost my job and financial security," he said. "I have only my reputation left."

Not anymore you don't!

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The stupid idiot goes to a strip club (using school credit card), He and "Destiny" go back to the room, she runs up a thousand dollar room service fee (she orders two of everything on the menu) and this is also applied to the credit card.

You know what? I neither go to strip clubs or bring "Destiny"s home with me and I'll be DAMNED if I want my tax dollars going to pay for this perv's high ol' times.
Bad enough to have to support the congressmen's whims.

Price can rot, Shula is the new coach, and I'm once again ignoring football.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yeah, hjave u seen the hooker or thing he supposedly slept with? He had to have been drunker than he thought..............

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
wow he really set a good example for the players...whats an a-hole

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Its not the first time this man that only has his reputation left has done stupid things, such as buying booze for underage players. There's a smart move! Not only is it a legally moronic move, he needs to be teaching them discipline and physical as well as mental fitness so they can win.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
"If anyone thought Mike Price was going to slip away quietly after being fired by Alabama before he ever coached a game, think again."

The story of Price's night at a Florida strip club and a $1,000 hotel room service bill rang up by a woman in his room has been in the public eye, and a subsequent Sports Illustrated story gave more details, though Price has disputed those details.

Price had a seven-year, $10 million contract that was never signed by the coach. Witt has said Price is not entitled to any severance pay.

Alabama hired Mike Shula, 37, on Thursday to replace Price as the Crimson Tide's head football coach.

espn.go.com...

Looks like they already replaced him and he's appealing to try and get his job back. What a moron, a seven year 10 million dollar deal, how do you screw that up? It also said that they reassigned Price's two sons back on the team.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
this kind of remind me damn i forgot the name and the year and the operation but it was an Agent who was drunk and went to his hotel he had a suitcase with a couple of thousands of dollars and the operation plan and he wanted a prostitute so there was one he wanted oral sex and willing to pay extra until he grab the prostitute's groin and found out it was a man and shamely kicked him out until the the prostitute brought another one and stole his suitcase took the money ( not all of it) and retrieved it , he wanted to resign but they let him slide...

men are just weak and fall into temptations...

top topics

join