It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Wars are Bankster Wars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Your point is irrelevant to the discussion

The discussion

My Point

Not all wars are Banksters wars

My point is fact.

Pretty relevant I think especialy considering the use of banks is just an evolution of how we as countries conduct wars, the vast majority of wars fought since the dawn of man were not instigated nor controlled by banks, they are now of course, but if we didnt have them you can be guaranteed, people would still, inevitably go to war. A bank just helps facilitate our wars more efficiently.

And you are telling me these are not relevant points to make in a thread entitled

because........why not exactly?

ANYWAY

Despite all that, can you please tell me why the first world war was a banksters war?

Can you please tell me which banks colluded to enter the British Empire, Germany and The Austro-Hungary Empire into a global conflict?

Which bank did that.

The chap in the video does not say.

Which is weird right because this video is entitled

ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS!

And The First World War is quite a biggy, its worth at least a mention surely?, no?, why not?, I was under the Impression Germany invaded Belgium, sure it had something to do with that?, why did they do that?, did a bank tell them to do that???

I have no doubt and I am under no illusion banks certainly profit both criminaly and legaly from wars all over the world, from all sorts of crimes, not just wars.

But do they create them?, I dont know, you tell me!, that video sure as hell didnt.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by Tuttle
reply to post by FuturePeace

i dont think hes talking about back in the day

so NOT all wars were bankers wars then.

Gotcha!.

Before the bankers started wars we had religion... Same deal...

A struggle for control of the masses

the first banks were apparantly created to deal with the wealth generated by the temple priestesses in babylon

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Perhaps it goes even deeper than banksters right up to our creators who according to legend "let us scatter them and confuse their languages, then they will never work together to reach the heavens again"
Maybe there is a shred of reality to that. We are all humans yet we are so different all over the globe. I imagine an argument could be made that actually goes totally against the grain on this board where a one world people nation all talking to each other and holding onto the same values could achieve great things. In the end there would be nobody to fight anymore. We could advance as a species at a tremendous rate, maybe even reach for the stars in a realistic time-frame if we were all working together.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Awesome flick, very informative.

It seems like this should be ending, but I have the feeling that its going to be perpetuated for years...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WormwoodSquirm
Perhaps it goes even deeper than banksters right up to our creators who according to legend "let us scatter them and confuse their languages, then they will never work together to reach the heavens again"

I believe you are right.

All wars come from a single source and that source can be traced all the way back to the beginning of time.

"War is the major way for the EVIL, sinister, insane Illuminati to control humanity."
Michael Shore

“Most wars are engineered by the Illuminati to weaken civilization and create a global police state" The Illuminati want to own and control everyone. They want to be God. They contrived all the revolutions, the world wars, the Cold War, Korea, Vietnam, the JFK assassination, 9-11, Iraq and Afghanistan and the "war on terror."

Does A Satanic Cult Rule The World?

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet.

The Synagogue of Satan

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

This is the face of the real enemy and a parasite to humanity.

The day that they (and their minions) are all bought to trial will be the true dawn of a new age for us all.

Slaves to a system designed for perpetual captivity..............

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Already posted Here

His thread deserved more flags. No doubt the gold rim job surrounding your post helps blindly lead those to attribute flags.

And I thought the double posting of threads could only happen in a Breaking news/Alternative news, and then it's respective forum topic? Not two of the same topic in different forum topics?

Oh well, proof that even gold members don't know how to use the search function and contribute to lesser members threads....
edit on 20-2-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

No it does not make sense now

THAT POSTER IS A LIE

IT IS FRAUDULENT

Why do you persist on posting it on any thread that has the word bank attached to it?

The fact that it is FRAUDULENT and a LIE has been pointed out many times, why do you wish to keep spreading ignorance?

Stop it.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

you forgot Canada
we own our own central bank
we have a rothschild controlleled prime minister instead

Lol
just sayin
carry on

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!
edit on 2/21/2013 by yeahright because: Fixed link

edit on Thu Feb 21 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join