It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Am I? (Short MK Film)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I searched MK Ultra in Youtube and found this.

What do you all make of it?

Is it actually MK related in your opinion?
edit on 20-2-2013 by screamandshout because: Wrong Subject Title

edit on Wed Feb 20 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Everything after =

Its just your everyday emo looking miserable wandering around trying to make "art" with a cool background track.
Cant see anything about MK ultra
edit on 20-2-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Everything after =

Its just your everyday emo looking miserable wandering around trying to make "art" with a cool background track.
Cant see anything about MK ultra
edit on 20-2-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

I somewhat agree. Although they don't look like emo's.

But if you take notice, there is another boy there. At one point the boy that isn't the lead 'character' pulls the other into darkness. In another part he covers the other boys eyes with his hands. I think that could possibly be hinting at him being an handler of some kind.

There are subtle references to fame with the quick flashes too. It doesn't look like it had much if any budget.

I actually thought it was quite cool.
edit on 20-2-2013 by screamandshout because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Yes it is related to mind control. Look at the avatar the user has, a butterfly. Butterfly represents monarch programing, witch is used in Hollywood to control celebrity's. At the beginning it says "some say fame is a cures". The song is used is all about Hollywood monarch programing. In the video they are walking around, the skinny kid looks like hes out of his mind while the larger kid looks aware. Maybe the larger kid is his handler. I do not know exactly how this relates to mk ultra but hes wearing a bob Dylan T shirt. Bob Dylan is on video saying he sold his sole to the devil. In the video you see the kid standing in a fire circle with his arms out like a cross. Its a sacrificial ritual. I do not know if it has any thing to do with mk ultra(maybe using satanism to create olter personality threw fear) directly but it could represent him sacrificing his body to mind control for fame. At one part he puts his index finger over his mouth as if hes saying Shhh its a secret. You can see many celebrity's under this control use the same symbol. In the end the handler lays him down and the note reads who am I the lights are not on today and the kid has a blank expression.

Their is a ton of grate information the net relating to mind control. Their are tons of video's on youtube about Monarch Programing.
edit on 20-2-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i would say yes mk ultra is something i have heavily researched and found lots of references in this video the covering of one eye the fact the did it with mickey mouse . the fact the was walking around like zombie i could carry on gosh im excited about this thread lol!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
its mk ultra . listen to the song in background. its about lose of identity, isolation, 666 and the hollywood dream.
edit on 20-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

this series of videos is quite eye opening
edit on 18/02/2013 by leopardpimps because: link did not work

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by leopardpimps

Dont copy the whole link, or it wont work only copy every thing after the first =

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

more info

edit on 18/02/2013 by leopardpimps because: video now i know how =)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

thank yoo!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

more lots of people have done the home work on this including me . lots of celebrity's openly admit they sold their souls to get famous which is how i decided to do some research and discovered mk ultra

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Thank you.
I just did a little research and I agree with everything you said.

top topics

join