Missing Canadian woman's body found at L.A. hotel

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
There is nothing to point to suicide or accidental death. Someone accidentally ends up head first in a water tank? I don't think so! To me all the signs that this was murder are very clear. Wild theories and speculation are for fiction.

unless the whole thing is a big lie to begin with and there really was no body mysteriously found in a water tank, strangely evocative of Dark Water, etc. When are people going to wake up and realize that the whole damn system is corrupt and full of corrupted liars and fraud artists now?

The fact is that people over the age of about 15 don't believe fiction anymore, they don't trust and follow fictionalized format anything anymore.

But tell them the fiction is real, they'll still lap the shi* up. So in the past twenty odd years we've been transiitioned into following the fictionalized news feeds of CNN without realizing that most of it is absolutely fake made for TV , formulaic fiction.
Most people of adult age clued in that most of the so-called 'reality shows' are fake scripted garbage using actors and actresses or is it be-tresses, because all they have to do is be there and act dumb most of the time, posing as joe or Rose or Jose public.

Maybe Elisa Lam is the next hybrid of the same crap. A reality show taking place on the roof of the damn Cecil Hotel, and there is NO body. Theres just this big fake game of 'no shi*, Sherlock' being played on everyone, with all these bizarre 'synchs' thrown in our faces to blur the lines between fantasy and reality even farther.
The scary part is that when it is taken to this level, things get VERY dangerous, because it might serve to trivialize things as serious as murder to the point that god knows what will happen next. They'll be able to murder ANYONE and no one will know wtf to think , whether its fantasy or reality or what.....
bizarre stuff going on here. And people wonder why there are millions of people screaming at them and warning them not to let their children watch to TV and warning them not to even have TV in their homes.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Let me make a guess here. She was having trouble with a male she was involved with but not many knew about. She goes into the elevator and decides to play a prank on her lover, he reacts angrily because she has given him an indication that she may leave him or is tired of his ways so she makes the heart gesture with her hands to communicate that she still loves him. It is not enough for him however and he is damned if he will let her leave him for another mans affections. He lures her to the roof and kills her in a rage and dumps her body in the water tank. Another sad end for a young girl in sin city.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreHere

There is nothing to point to suicide or accidental death. Someone accidentally ends up head first in a water tank? I don't think so! To me all the signs that this was murder are very clear. Wild theories and speculation are for fiction.

unless the whole thing is a big lie to begin with and there really was no body mysteriously found in a water tank, strangely evocative of Dark Water, etc. When are people going to wake up and realize that the whole damn system is corrupt and full of corrupted liars and fraud artists now?

The fact is that people over the age of about 15 don't believe fiction anymore, they don't trust and follow fictionalized format anything anymore.

But tell them the fiction is real, they'll still lap the shi* up. So in the past twenty odd years we've been transiitioned into following the fictionalized news feeds of CNN without realizing that most of it is absolutely fake made for TV , formulaic fiction.
Most people of adult age clued in that most of the so-called 'reality shows' are fake scripted garbage using actors and actresses or is it be-tresses, because all they have to do is be there and act dumb most of the time, posing as joe or Rose or Jose public.

Maybe Elisa Lam is the next hybrid of the same crap. A reality show taking place on the roof of the damn Cecil Hotel, and there is NO body. Theres just this big fake game of 'no shi*, Sherlock' being played on everyone, with all these bizarre 'synchs' thrown in our faces to blur the lines between fantasy and reality even farther.
The scary part is that when it is taken to this level, things get VERY dangerous, because it might serve to trivialize things as serious as murder to the point that god knows what will happen next. They'll be able to murder ANYONE and no one will know wtf to think , whether its fantasy or reality or what.....
bizarre stuff going on here. And people wonder why there are millions of people screaming at them and warning them not to let their children watch to TV and warning them not to even have TV in their homes.

I haven't had the time or inclination to go back down memory lane to look at all the possible news hoax stories of the past. And yes, with what we've been shown and told and NOT, the timing built almost to allow a news exclusive devoted to Chris Dorner in between before this story revs up again, when her body is allegedly found right after that CD story was meant to wind on off the pages. But, they didn't have to compete for breaking news exclusives or overlap.

Anyway, I got to thinking about the Zodiac case. I seem to recall that the newspapers were accused of having invented the letters themselves. Of course it goes "unsolved". And was commited by the cliche creepy guy movie projectionist if you saw the movie version. One who wonder of wonders was the only house probably
in all of California to have a creepy basement, too, don'tcha know?

So ya, I think there is a long history of life imitating art, imitating life, imitating art, via the silver screen.
We know who runs the show.
I've recently speculated about whether she, if there actually IS someone named Elisa Lam, is related to David Lam, the director. Or whether you are supposed to just 'subliminally make those sorts of leaps.

I agree also that most people do not realize the true extent of made for tv news stories and online stories.
Just invented off the top of people's heads in the media to fill space, lure clicks, propagandize and just
infotain the public with mounds of mindless fake garbage stories.

The CGI entre to the story here on this thread even, via the Invisible Light Agency is really apropos as that is all many 'photos' and videos are that accompany these fake stories. Because after all, they fired all the photojournalist and replaced them with the latest versions of Adobe software.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
there's absolutely nothing to make it seem any of this is in any way a made up story, or any thing. What the signs point to thanks to what we can put together from evidence is that this young woman was murdered. If she was raped, there's probably no way to know since she was decomposing and chlorine killed the evidence.

Her parents flew out to L.A when her body was discovered. To read all these crazy speculations without any evidence at all just makes me shake my head. Some of you really run away with stuff and act like a little Alex Jones. It makes me shake my head and you should be ashamed. This applies especially to youarehere. It's behavior like yours that gives real truth seekers a bad image.
edit on 4-3-2013 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

there are too many of these stupid, unbelievable synchs for this Elisa Lam story to even be true.

Elisa Lam = Lam Elisa linked to TB outbreak and purportedly poisoned water : not in a million years unless you live in Disneyland

Hiding a dead body in a water tank where you'd have to haul this corpse all over the place risking triggering roof security, and you can bet that a hotel with the Cecils history , doubling as a youth hostel , would have EXTENSIVE security- again it smacks of B.S.

Elisa Lam puts herself in danger alone as a groupie of a satanic band, yet she's ALSO this prim and proper coke bottle glasses psychology student who still calls mom ever week? sure, whatever alternate reality you live in , it makes sense

Elevator and water tank scenes exactly mirror Dark Water films - and the elevator vid is the only vid released by police, just in time for some wiz kid to plaster the internet with all the synchs to Dark Water. yeah right

The salacious nature of a story about people drinking rotting corpse water for a month is guaranteed tabloid fodder , a perfect distraction and diversion

imo, THERE WAS NO BODY. This whole thing is a lie. If they hadn't gotten so ridiculous with their fiction, I might have bought it, but it all adds up now to a great big lie.

Throw in with that the Jack the Ripper murders and Black Dahlia murder which never happened either.

edit on 4-3-2013 by YouAreHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Again you are going on speculation, your feelings instead of facts alone. You are among many here living in a fantasy land and come across as Alex Jones. It's people like you that give those who shoot for only 100% truth a bad image. This is someone's life and it is not a place to create stories and run wild with it. If you're the type to do that, I don't care to know you.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Again you are going on speculation, your feelings instead of facts alone. You are among many here living in a fantasy land and come across as Alex Jones. It's people like you that give those who shoot for only 100% truth a bad image. This is someone's life and it is not a place to create stories and run wild with it. If you're the type to do that, I don't care to know you.

I don't think there was a body at all. I don't think it was someone's life. I think the whole thing is a lie created by intelligence agencies and their contacts in the police and fire dept. Have you seen a body? Have you seen her parents? Is ANY of this bull# real? I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreHere

I really didn't want to respond to this but in the interest of moving this thread along in a positive direction:

Whitepages.com lists at least 6 other people with the same name Elisa Lam. Not a common name but not unheard of either.

Cicel hotel is in a bad neighborhood. What makes you think they can afford "extensive security?" Obviously you have not spent time in a bad neighborhood. I have seen "security" in bad neighborhoods buy drugs openly from those they are hired to keep out.

I know lots of otherwie normal people who enjoy heavy metal or punk music. That doesn't make it satanic music and that doesn't make them groupies.

What would be the point of following the plot of Dark Water films? If they can go through that much trouble to fake all of this why not be creative?

Why would the police go along with this? Just makes it look like they cannot do their job.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Neither of us know what level of security the place really had. It was doubling as a youth hostel in or near a rough part of town, so they would naturally have some modern security features, hell they even have elevator cams, which is more than a lot of old places come close to having. If they have elevator cams then they likely at the very least also have a lobby camera . If they have elevator cams and a lobby cam, its not far flung to throw in some hallway cams. You can tell they really made an effort to modernize the hotel , especially the Stay on Main hostel part, which was completely new and very attractive looking. They have computer rooms and gaming rooms which residents of the hostel use, and we are talking about a low priced place which might attract transients yet is trying very hard to be an attractive destination for young European travelers. I would imagine they would NEED security, all those circumstances considered, to prevent vandalism, theft , loitering, drug use , intoxication, loud partying etc.

No one has been arrested , and if someone hauled a dead body up to the roof there is a good chance that it would have been recorded on surveillance footage some place in the hotel. If she was killed on the roof, who is going to stick around long enough to haul the body all the way up the ladder to the top of the maintenance shack, drop it down onto the tanks and then strip the body nude and shove her in the tank?
It doesn't make sense . Why not just hide the body in some other obscured location on the roof long enough to make a getaway? I doubt it was a suicide either. I have a feeling it might not have even happened.
Maybe there is no body.

The intelligence agencies and their plants within the police and fire departments could have any number of motives for faking this murder and several other high profile murder/missing persons cases .I happen to think there are hoaxes of this kind continually happening. For example, the Madeline McCann case comes to mind. I suspect that the McCann case may be a hoax due to the incredibly high profile /high propaganda it generated and due to some of the suspicious names involved in hyping it into an international drama. I suspect that this hoax activity dates all the way back to the Black Dahlia or as far back even as Jack the Ripper .Someone wrote a thoroughly researched book on the Ripper murders on exactly that subject. 'The Killer Who Never Was"

One quote attributed to Jack the Ripper , which appeared in the film 'From Hell', hints at something else going on, something which was planned to effect a future outcome.

"Below the skin of history are London's veins. These symbols, the mitre, the pentacle star, even to someone as ignorant and degenerate as you can sense that they course with energy... and meaning.
I am that meaning.
I am that energy.
One day, men will look back and say that I gave birth to the 20th Century."

-Jack The Ripper

The Ripper murders purportedly took place in and around 1888 Britain.

I suspect that the above quote references the upcoming 20th Century as the coming century of warfare and social chaos. Wouldn't faking heinous crimes serve the purpose of the elite in lowering the public's esteem for their fellow man, so that the atrocities later attributed to say, Hitler or males in general would themselves be more easily believed. A demonization of humanity itself perhaps necessary to make fertile soil for the seeds of war, a century of war planned in advance, meticulously, with hoaxes like Jack the Ripper preparing the way. Psychological warfare and social engineering , propagating social division , fear, paranoia and isolation. I have no doubt that the feminist movement of the same era was planned to displace males in preparation for war. The elite needed throngs and throngs of unemployed, outcast , bitter, angry and poor males to conscript for their armies and their planned wars of world conquest. What better way to advance feminism, alienation, suspicion and hatred than to create a fake 'serial killer' plague.

I suspect that they may have kicked off their psychological warfare program with the Jack the Ripper hoax as far back as 1888 and basically never stopped adding to their string of hoaxes. No one has woken up to it thus far so whatever benefits they accrued from staging the ripper murders would be there for them in future , should they stage similar crimes on a regular basis. Hence you get the Black Dahlia and Ed Gein and the endless stream of fictionalized violence which essentially serves the same purpose of sowing fear, distrust, suspicion and even hatred among the entire society. The social elite are of course comfortably insulated from the ensuing confusion and misery. Ordo ab chao. (not to mention the planned release of hundreds of programmed and tortured monsters from the Kirkbrides which they built in the mid 1800's in preparation for the century of war)

A good book on the subject is 'Programmed to kill- the politics of serial Murder ', by David McGowan, which thoroughly researches and exposes the obvious military and government involvement in so many purported 'lone nut' killer cases. A good video series to watch on the same subject is the Programmed to Kill - Satanic Coverup ' on Youtube, created by Stefano.

"If ignorance is truly bliss, then why do so many Americans need Prozac?" - David McGowan , 2000
edit on 6-3-2013 by YouAreHere because: add David McGowan quote

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What I do know is that going by the evidence and common sense, this young girl was murdered & God knows what else.
I did have an interesting dream last night about her. In it I heard the name of a man responsible and what happened to her. It was a foreign sounding name of 3 words. One of them seemed something like a Lestz or similar. In the dream I heard she was sexually assaulted and murdered.
I'm still trying to piece together the full name I heard in my dream. I think the fact this has barely got any media attention and is all but forgotten is very strange.

I guess most of America cares about what's happening in other countries than their own back yard!

I'd also like to know why the only video we have is in the elevator. Are there not cameras in the hallways, main lobby, etc? If there are, where is the video of that night? That would help a lot! Someone knows something.
edit on 20-3-2013 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

I have been googling (albeit simple I know) stories like Elisa Lam that are highly sensational for a few days or weeks, then disappear. I can only find about 3 or 4 articles since the end of February. Have you noticed this?

Here is a link to a story from the 6th of March (Read the comments by Jo Jo The Dog Faced Boy).

news.gather.com...

He seems to indicate that he likes to go skinny dipping. And he asks some good questions. Signs of trauma? Non-consensual sex? Drugs? What do the forensic indicate? I was curious if these comments aligned with your dream.

If Elisa Lam existed, why is her memory nearly gone? If she existed, why is there no toxicology report? What happened to the TB scare? Is the story made up to close down the club and clean up the area? Eminent domain with a hollywood horror flick to boot?

An article came out today where a "club drug use expert" stated her actions were consistent with the effects of Ecstasy. Highly speculative, lots of different drugs around the Cecil.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu

It's not been exposed more because the msm is controlled by people that don't care. A blonde hair, blue eyed girl from Alabama gets tons of media coverage when she went missing in Aruba, a girl from my state got plenty of coverage too when she went missing. The media reports only what gets ratings and this girl, Elisa Lam becomes a memory because of so many uncaring people out there that are more concerned with Dancing With The Stars.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Possible update! On the Chinese message board MOP, there was a post made on the 18th of February which says. "Elisa Lam is in hotel water tank, seems no signs of life. Hurry up ( to find her). All the posters there seem to believe this op is the killer.

xian.mop.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreHere

I live in L.A. and have been to this hotel. There is no security beyond the badly placed cameras here and there. Everything you have stated is pure speculation and makes you come across as not very intelligent. Keep living in your fantasy world though, where Intel agencies fake things like this, cause I sure enjoyed a good laugh at your expense.
edit on 6/17/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

How could it possibly be "accidental?" Wish there were more details in the article about how they came to this conclusion.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

greatpiino
www.cnn.com...

How could it possibly be "accidental?" Wish there were more details in the article about how they came to this conclusion.

Bump

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join