It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power is illusory, what is the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Considering the nature of the groups that make up the NWO: the Bilderbergs, the CFR, Bohemian Grove, IMF, CIA etc. all appear to operate by way of secrecy with reduced public awareness, maintaining strongholds as private organizations. Due to the fact that their existence and intentions are not fed to the public, these groups are restricted from public scrutiny- that is to say, they can only exist out in the open, in the shadows, relative to a distracted, unaware population being led by the same forces that enable them. NWO is a lie, Illuminati is a lie, all false symbolic representations of the publics schizophrenia are lies.

If an ignorant mass is required and responsible for the posturing of the elite in the shadows that means the power gained from secrecy is illusory in nature - regarding secrecy, it is secrecy itself that instills fear of the unknown in to men, therefore the power of the fear actually exists within man;. (False Entities Appearing Real)

NWO is a fake witch doctor bone, Illuminati is a fake witch doctor bone.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Nonsense. Its very real and you are indenial.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You're gonna have to do better than a one liner,; convince me that the witch doctor bone is real, because its not, its a fake witch doctor bone at that

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

I dont have to prove to you. You stay in fantasy land. People like you are better in that world.

Until it hits you in the face. Just because in your " world" you dont see the NWO or the Illuminati dont make it unreal, matey.
edit on 20-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

K you stated I'm in denial don't you think I deserve even a brief explanation because I'm really curious, don't be so defensive grasshopper, put your NWO pom poms down for a sec

But what makes you so sure you've been confronted with REAL NWO / Illuminati ''hit in the face'' as you say, in your neck of the woods?
edit on 20-2-2013 by Kapablanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
My poms poms dont exist. Im not a cheerleader. I hear what your angle is but its naive my friend. You need to really look into how what they do effects us and question abit deeper. Than to say its all " illusionary" . Although for many its illusionary. But in reality, its as sordid and nasty as the conspiracy theorists explain .

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Pathetic OP
Trying to sound intelligent and failing miserably

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Reading is hard work today is it? Remember I before U, except after T.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I believe he is trying to say the power they possess is illusory. If you understand mystery babylon you would understand why he's right even if he doesn't say it in the most convincing manner. The ones who call themselves the "Illuminati" do not illuminate anything, therefore the word has been demonized causing people to react hypocritically and confused whenever it is brought up. They do not light up the darkness, they actually create more confusion by using the word to define them. It is psychological warfare. The "Illuminati" are afraid of a NWO, and want you to think that things would be so much worse if it ever came about, which is completely false given the progressive nature of society. An NWO would would mean the end of the "Illuminati".

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IronVelvet

Ya, good call, I feel the same way, that its psy warfare on steroids

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I don't know if the illuminati exist as described or if any of the other secret societies even have a hand in anything but one thing is for sure. The NWO is happening to materialise right now. Not only can you read up that it jhas been openly planned since the 50s but if you open your eyes, we are right in the middle of it.
I live in Europe UK and whilst certain things always change [slightly], the changes over the last 10-20 years have never been so drastic.
The most obvious one is the sudden immigration of people to all kinds of places they normally weren't interested in.
Whomever you ask in every country in Europe, there has been a MAJOR influx of people from Africa or Pakistan for example that is unprecedented.
Yes people always emigrated to better themselves but there were certain countries that were just not a first choice and never to this extent. Lets say Norway or Finland for example, yet they are swamped by immigrants.

Here in Britain, we have attracted obviously those from Europe and Polish is now England's second most spoken language, replacing Welsh.

I don't want to discuss "immigration: good vs bad", what I am highlighting here is that if you swamp all countries on Earth with foreigners, it will destabilise societies. It is all geared towards being "one big, happy [or not so] family".

The idea behind the NWO may not even be a sinister one. But it is without doubt geared towards dilution of people, traits, ways of living etc. Basically standardising everyone to be the same, be it in Norway or in Canada.

It is happening so blatantly that I can't believe OP has not noticed this elephant in the room.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm aware.

Are you aware that you're giving it power by submitting to it? Its another tool to hold you down.

Should one support its denial, or acceptance? Sheep remain ignorant, regardless, I'm not trying to sway anyone's belief or understanding of the NWO.

top topics

join