It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens: Beyond Nazca

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Just noticed this episode was on youtube, and as there has been alot of talk about the Nazca lines lately on ATS (About them being blueprints etc) is thought it was fitting to post it here.

The last episode (prophets) i did not like... at all. However this one is one of the better ones recently, here you go.

You might want to hurry watching it as Youtube seem to delete these pretty quickly nowadays.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Awesome!

Thanks! I don't have cable and finding these on youtube or elsewhere is hard. They do take them down pretty quickly on Youtube. I haven't really been all that impressed with the show as of late. They repeat the same stuff over and over and attribute far too much to aliens.

I like the show because it gives me stuff to look into myself esp if I disagree with what they are presenting. It isn't a bad show but they should stop while they are a head. There isn't much more they can discuss, it's been done to death.

I will save this to my youtube favs and watch on the big tv with the Wii.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I thought this was one of the weaker episodes. They just try to cover all bases, on one hand the nazca line are use sending messages to aliens while on the other hand English crop circles are aliens sending messages to us?

But at the end of the day they haven't got a clue either way ..they are just sure that any big patterns on the ground has something to do with alienz!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Well it is very believable if the nazca civilization believed in such rituals/practices. I do know for a fact that babies are generally born with a very soft head and the bone plates in the head are distorted at birth (natural birth and not a c-section).

NARRATOR: Over the course of a single day 7 intact burials were discovered. The mummies will become a part of Orefici's collection and play a vital part in unravelling the secrets of the line builders. Andrea Drusini has discovered that the world of the Nasca was, to modern eyes, a strange one indeed. More than 90% of the skulls found here have been artificially distorted. The Nasca wrapped the heads of their new-born with bands made of leather or wood. As a result, the still malleable skull grew upwards into this extraordinary shapes. There was another, puzzling discovery. Many of the skulls have circular holes cut into the forehead. For Orefici this bizarre feature offers a crucial insight into Nasca society at Cahuachi.

LINK

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

...They repeat the same stuff over and over and attribute far too much to aliens.

Yes - that's kind of the problem with this show as of late, especially, our pal, Giorgio:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Thanks for posting this, I don't receive this channel. The remark about iridium being so concentrated there under the long lines made me look a lot of stuff up. It seems to come from the Yucatan meteorite creating a cloud dust that blew in a NW direction initially and then in a higher cloud to cover the western area right to the Pacific. So since it is a desert area devoid of winds etc, why would a claim be made that the iridium deposit is not uniform but focused on the Nazca lines? Is it only fish that smell very fishy?
edit on 20-2-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Some ideas that bother me about what concepts were discussed said on that show:

1. Why would anyone mine for irdium here on Earth? When Irdium can be found in meteorites more easily than on Earth. So the ETs would probably mine for it in space.

2. They keep showing the skullls but.... Those elongated skulls haven't been DNA tested yet? A DNA test would clear up the mystery of them being human, hybrid, or alien immediately.

3. It was stated that no plane could land in the Nazcas dirt strips. But, they could be parking lots for hover crafts that don't actually touch the ground.

It is frustrating that they don't pursue real scientific facts from labs.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Thanks for posting all of those, that was hilarious, I'm gonna go show people now...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Interesting the thing what video been removed by user.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

Yes - that's kind of the problem with this show as of late, especially, our pal, Giorgio:

And yet I can't help but like him.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join