It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chronicles of Sheeplecide [LOWWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I was at a party in the woods some time ago. As usual, people touched upon all sorts of topics. I joined a conversation about gaslighting.
‘’You know, this is about psychopaths and how they manipulate their victims,’’ I heard a man proclaim ex cathedra. ''They will try to convince things that are there - aren't! Good luck with law enforcement. They're too stupid to prove psychopaths did anything!''
‘’I'm aware of that, but thanks for the info,’’ I smiled. ''The biggest problem is that people don't understand psychopaths aren't mentally ill.''
Having said that, I slipped away. My conversation partner was clearly on another planet at the time.
‘’Hey,’’ a woman approached me three seconds later. ‘’Would you like to experience other dimensions?’’
‘’Did you find a portal?’’ I grinned, not knowing what to expect.
‘’In a matter of speaking,’’ the woman nodded. ‘’You see, I discovered something with my friends. You’re into this new world order stuff, right? Well, we didn’t believe you at first. But then, we smoked weird stuff and there’s just no explanation for what happened next.’’
I knew it could have been an elaborate charade, but I found it enjoyable all the same.
‘’You want me to try something with you?’’ I asked.
‘’Yeah,’’ she asserted. ‘’You’re gonna love what you see. It’s different from other drugs: we all see the same thing! You’re not there, though: you’re more like an observer.’’
I was acutely aware there might have been another agenda.
Troll. Troll. Troll. Troll was the word used by pseudo-intellectuals to make sense of everything in the universe.
‘’What’s the etymology?’’ I thought to myself. ‘’What the hell. Let’s do this.’’
We dispersed over a meadow. Pine trees, birches, larches – all put together into one mosaic.
‘’It should start working soon!’’ I heard someone shout. ‘’Just observe your surroundings!’’
I walked around the meadow in the dusk. I observed other to see if anything was happening to them.
That’s when I heard the first screams.
‘’What the…,’’ no sooner had I uttered these words than the trees disappeared and a huge concentration camp materialized in front of me. People were panicking; they were being tasered if they tried to resist. I swear I saw David Icke in the crowd. He was yelling something about the ''chronicles of sheeplecide.'' Cide. Suffix. From Latin - cida: killer.
As much as I was shocked, I felt no pity.
‘’The sheeple are responsible for this mess,’’ I thought. ‘’The only reason they matter is because the elite uses them to strike at anyone whose intellectual capacity is higher than average. This is their only role, in the end. And we tried to help these people. What for? Let’s focus on those who want to listen and will actually use what we tell them.’’

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
FlowThruSpace
I liked this story it had a nice flow to it i think you did a great job it kept me entertained to the end..peace,sugarcookie1 S&F

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
FlowThruSpace
I liked this story it had a nice flow to it i think you did a great job it kept me entertained to the end..peace,sugarcookie1 S&F

Thanks. Just wrote it for fun

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FlowThruSpace

Hmmm... That was interesting.

Thanks for sharing

-nat the blue cat-

new topics

top topics

join