Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Airforce Mirco Air Vehicles video. If your seeing it they already have it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
With a look back at other militiary projects.You can pretty much bet that if they are letting us know about it.They already have it,a couple examples are the f-117 and the b-2.

With evil little spies, and killers like these nobody or nowhere will be save.You can bet they will be used domestically.This remind's me of the hunter-killer drone's from The Dune.

Will anyone be able to have a private conversasion anymore?Once the F.B.I or local police get ahold of these it's game over for us all.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
If my seeing it they already have it?
I don't understand.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The only question is , Can they use whatever information they gather from you in a court of law?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thread exists already
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=15960153#pid15960153

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

Yea, saw that in my search.This is a different angle about it.It is not just about their development.but their probable uses.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by skorpius

If they get a warrant, but who said the follow any rule's now?How about targeted assassination's of U.S citizens considered terrorist?They don't need any warrant for that.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by Under Water

Yea, saw that in my search.This is a different angle about it.It is not just about their development.but their probable uses.

Is your Space key on your keyboard broken or something?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

I like this concept...it's coool

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

reply to post by skorpius

If they get a warrant, but who said the follow any rules [sic] now?How about targeted assassinations [sic] of U.S citizens considered terrorist?They don't need any warrant for that.

No apostrophe needed in assassinations or rules.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by b14warrior

N O

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

These things have to be able to broadcast a wifi signal which means they are detectable actually. Even if you cant get onto its signal lol you can spot it on your laptop. Some software that identifies where the signal comes from and a pellet gun would make short work of this.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

I see your point (Kinda).I guess you are sure the Militiary never thought of that.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I see your point (kinda) [sic].I guess you are sure the Militiary never thought of that.

No capitalisation needed. You still need to work on putting spaces in-between sentences.

You are making slight improvements though. I'll be back to check on you and test you in the near future.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Time to buy signal jammers while you still have a chance.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by b14warrior

thankyouverymuch

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by skorpius
The only question is , Can they use whatever information they gather from you in a court of law?

This is a USAF/General Dynamics film. The military does not use courts; they use bullets. No warrant is required.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I see your point (Kinda).I guess you are sure the Militiary never thought of that.

The US military had a drone's signal jammed and hacked to reroute the auto pilot to land on an Iranian airstrip thinking it was an American airstrip. the premise is simple without the ability to send a message out the information is useless hence they need to send out a signal. Now you can expect the signal to be modified so it doesn't show up on laptops but the signal will always be there only trick needed is a frequency scanner to pick up. Unless they have a more advanced way of sending signals that doesn't use frequency they are pretty much screwed to broadcast their location
edit on 20-2-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

These things have to be able to broadcast a wifi signal which means they are detectable actually. Even if you cant get onto its signal lol you can spot it on your laptop. Some software that identifies where the signal comes from and a pellet gun would make short work of this.

It could work off of a cellular signal....just like the 1000's of cell phones that would be around it that everyone would be using.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Reminds me of the 1980's movie 'Runaway' with Tom Selleck & Gene Simmons. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

No, actually they didn't. The RQ-170 that Iran captured crashed in the desert, not on a runway of any kind. I've heard conflicting reports of a mechanical failure, as well as operators screwing up, but even Iran shows pictures of it on its belly in the desert, and them cutting it apart, and lifting it out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join