Mars Anomaly Research Web Site Down ?!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Does anyone have any information on why the "Mars Anomaly Research" Web Site is Down? I tried sending the owner a email but that was returned as undeliverable.. Cool Site I hope it comes back on line.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
If this is not the site you refer to, then you need to give some more background.

www.projectmars.net...

Now I see it is the skipper site you mean. You might get something from facebook.
edit on 20-2-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

Not sure if this is the site you are asking about, but you can ckeck this out:

alienanomalies.activeboard.com...

Lots of folks responding to the same question you posted.

There is mention of a Mr.Skipper being injured in a fall and broken bones.
edit on 20-2-2013 by azureskys because: spelling

link   

Originally posted by smurfy
If this is not the site you refer to, then you need to give some more background.

www.projectmars.net...

It's this site: www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

link   
Mars Anomaly Research

Indeed it is. Maybe Skipper couldn't afford to keep the lights on any longer. What a shame.
edit on 2/20/2013 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Mars Anomaly Research

Indeed it is. Maybe Skipper couldn't afford to keep the lights on any longer.

The site doesn't expire until 2014.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys

Not sure if this is the site you are asking about, but you can ckeck this out:

alienanomalies.activeboard.com...

Lots of folks responding to the same question you posted.

There is mention of a Mr.Skipper being injured in a fall and broken bones.
edit on 20-2-2013 by azureskys because: spelling

Thanks for the info..Hope he gets well and back to work soon.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Thanks. azureskys and I must have hit the button within seconds of each other, and I didn't see his post.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The martians got him. They didn't want us to know the truth.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The site might be undergoing an update.

I know they were wanting to introduce some new sections (like ancient warfare evidence on Mars).

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The DNS lookup is timing out. DNS is pointed to ns1.mars..., which goes to Virtual Private Server for the site so it looks like the site has been taken off line.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace
Does anyone have any information on why the "Mars Anomaly Research" Web Site is Down? I tried sending the owner a email but that was returned as undeliverable.. Cool Site I hope it comes back on line.

It could be that all the BS on that site has finally block the internet u-bend quick call a plumber

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Actually I think that site has some of the most important images of mars that have ever been collected.
The vatican thought the same of Galileo !

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Just the bio sprayer alone that was on the left side of the first page of Skipper's site was truly historic and indeed the most incredible and I mean INCREDIBLE image i've ever seen in my lifetime as for as active anomalies that show a living civilization on mars (under). And I thank NASA for leaking it and it actually is still at Msss.com.

Though I am sure they will deny it because of the Brookings Institute Report.

Just saw it today up at Msss.com

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

President and Founder
Andrew D. Basiago
Chairman of the Board
Alfred Lambremont Webre

www.projectmars.net...

Can we trust this site look who are running it.
edit on 23-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
Just the bio sprayer alone that was on the left side of the first page of Skipper's site was truly historic and indeed the most incredible and I mean INCREDIBLE image i've ever seen in my lifetime as for as active anomalies that show a living civilization on mars (under). And I thank NASA for leaking it and it actually is still at Msss.com.

Why is it sites like Mars Anomaly Research still claim things like glass tubes on Mars when we now have images like this!!

Everyone knows the sprayer is NOT a sprayer just as the glass tubes as can be seen in the image above are not glass and never were

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Why is it sites like Mars Anomaly Research still claim things like glass tubes on Mars when we now have images like this!!

Everyone knows the sprayer is NOT a sprayer just as the glass tubes as can be seen in the image above are not glass and never were

All I can say is disinformation is going to bite you in the butt in the long run! It truly will !

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

President and Founder
Andrew D. Basiago
Chairman of the Board
Alfred Lambremont Webre

www.projectmars.net...

Can we trust this site look who are running it.
edit on 23-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but wow, some people live in a whole world of their own. I can't decide whether it's primarily due to a mental health condition, or they just like to fantasize and have a following of people believing them, earning a quick buck along the way.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

The BIGGEST mistake and many times I do think that it is a calculated one, is that the tubes are planned out they intersect which natural tubes do not do, and they GO AROUND STRUCTURES! You can see tons of them around objects even if you do not want to call them structures.

A true SIGN of an advanced civilization is that they do more thought in their way of upkeep, less in maintenance ! That is why they use nature to do their immense laborious work.

The FACT that Lonnie Zamora and Gary Wilcox (April 24th, 1964) alone are enough to give an understanding that their truly is a civilization underground on mars.

Skippers site was invaluable and it is SAD that it went away and hopefully it will be back up they way it was before. It was done completely different than Andrew's site. Skipper had immense information better than any site I've ever seen.
edit on 23-2-2013 by thetiler because: additional thought

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

All I can say is disinformation is going to bite you in the butt in the long run! It truly will !

I wonder what number that is in the conspiracy cliche handbook, why do they keep using low res images taken years ago to get as many suckers on board as possible that's why the only disinfo is from them

top topics

<<   2 >>

join