It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would we have election if Kerry died?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
At work yesterday we had a watercooler conversation about the following.

God forbid, but what would happen is Kerry died before the election? Would Edwards run? Would there be no election?

Is there a policy in place for this type of thing?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
For our sakes, there better be.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This late into it, the Dems would'nt be able to run someone. Sso either Bush would win by a land slide, half of American won't vote or Nader gets Kerry's votes. Or theres the possibility that the Kerry supporters would go for Badnarik.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I was thinking this is why the Democratic Convention was going to be hit in Boston a few months back. I think if these terrorists really wanted to hurt america they would take it down from the inside out. If Kerry was out of the picture it would creat civil unrest and we would possibly have to worry about a major riot from half of america. You think the democrats are mad about the 2000 election? Just think of how pissed off they would be if their candidate got knocked off!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Bush wouldnt win instantaneously else he would have got someone assassinate him

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
In my view, the Dems would stick with John Edwards. The alternative is way too dangerous. Imagine if extremist zealots from one party knew that their candidate could win by default if only the other party's candidate was taken out...

top topics

join