It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mt. Etna Major Eruption Now!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Etna, civil protection, "The activity of the volcano is abnormal, more intense eruptions in the coming days"

la violenta eruzione di ieri mattina, a partire dalle ore 19:00 di ieri sera, le reti di monitoraggio dei Centri di Competenza del Dipartimento della Protezione Civile non hanno più rilevano attività esplosiva al Nuovo Cratere di Sud Est dell’Etna. Anche il tremore vulcanico e l’attività infrasonica sono rientrati sui valori precedenti rispetto al parossismo di ieri...

...Di conseguenza, “sulla base delle osservazioni visive e strumentali dei fenomeni in corso e dei comunicati dei Centri di Competenza del Dipartimento, il Centro Funzionale Centrale per il Rischio Vulcanico ha emanato un avviso di criticità moderata per l’area sommitale del vulcano e ordinaria nelle aree pedemontana, urbana e del medio versante“.

Basically they’re saying she’s in a strange way - and expect more of it in the next few days/week. And due to what they've seen and studied they feel it’s best to move the alert to moderate to critical.

In other words - more if this: 'Their view' (from link)

'My view'

Happy Sunday All!

peace

edit on 24-11-2013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Quick Note:

In order to ready for the possibility of a ‘moderate to critical’ event I’ll ask this thread be closed (soon) and if/when it's needed open a new thread.

Again - Happy Sunday All

peace
edit on 24-11-2013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Stay safe Silo ! It's great to have your input as our eyes and ears on the ground but I do pity your clearing up sessions !

Out of interest how often (roughly) in say the last three years has the alert level been called 'Critical' ?
edit on 24-11-2013 by slidingdoor because: add word 'roughly'

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by slidingdoor

Hi

I don't remember it being raised to 'critical' but once in 15 years.
I may be wrong - so I'm going to check it out right now - but for what I can remember just that once.

peace

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Maximum Positive Prayers for you and your animals safety from me Silo.
Hunker down with supplies,and don't take crazy risks to take another amazing photo.
Just keep safe please-you haven't released your book yet,the one I will buy one day-so will loads of other folks.

Take Care.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Enjoy the show! But also: Be safe!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Found this vid taken yesterday

www.youtube.com...
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
That looks very frightening for people near that volcano. Silo I don't know how far away you are but prayers and best wishes to you that you stay safe.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ciao Silo ..

Hope all is ok there ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If you can silo stay safe and keep us posted if posable. But please stay safe.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Wishing you the best Silo. I hope it settles down. Take care and be safe. Will watch for your new thread.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

HEY DEAR HEART,

PRAYERS AND HUGS.

I hope you have plenty of masks against the particulates in the air. May God preserve you and your animals and friends.

PLEASE BE WISE.

Being a martyr to a volcano is NOT your HIGHEST CALLING!

LUB

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Erm...quick note back Silo.....A thread was started and closed because it looks like the mods want you to carry on here.

So that's both Etna and Sinabung raised to critical....*goes off to see which others are at critical*

Protective Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Hi Hi - I've not opened a new thread - I must have been someone else's - I'll take a look.

As for this thread - I'm not going to close this one until the 'big event' happens - which of course I hope doesn't happen! LOL!

**** As an update - this morning there were two small blasts - just enough to give a little color to the clouds. ****

I'm in hopes MeteoWeb is exaggerating over their claims of the 'big one' ‘coming soon‘!

No one knows now but Etna!

THANK YOU EVERYONE for your prayers and good wishes!

peace

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MariaLida

That thread you had going is great. I'm sorry it got closed.

There's a friend of mine who wished they had a video cam - their car got destroyed in much the same way as the others your posted. It was UNREAL as the fallout was really BIG this time.

I've posted pics of 'lava rock' that dwarfs my palm but never something as big as my fist. I'm sorry it hit where it did but on the other hand I'm glad I didn't get rocks that size!

Thanks so much and stick with us!

peace

edit on 25-11-2013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Love this!

peace

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

What's the music from/by...keep hearing it on different things....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by silo13

What's the music from/by...keep hearing it on different things....
Rainbows
Jane

Can't help but toward the end of silos last video it says 'music two steps from hell'

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Two Steps From Hell

www.twostepsfromhell.com...

Nice!

And on topic, Silo, you stay safe!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Thanks berkeleygal. I know it was used for some football tournament over here in the UK. But I thought maybe Game of Thrones (not that I've seen it here in the UK) just sounds medieval to me.

Sorry to go OT Silo.....as we were

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join