It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Legend of Zelda Conspiracy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

You'd be gone by the 8th day trust me, ah good video she also did one for skyrim

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

You'd be gone by the 8th day trust me, ah good video she also did one for skyrim

Yeah, I have been looking into alot of her stuff, she is quite talented. She also has one for Game of Thrones as well.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Dp, I appreciate your kind words, and no I don't take anything that you just said as negative. I feel exactly the same way that you do about this situation. I too am concerned about the well being of the OP, and at the same time, this young Girl. The cyber cruelty has morphed into the Youtube World now. It's gone too far.

We humans just need to look out for, and try to help eachother instead of jumping on somene who is down like a bunch of vultures. I am guilty of it as well, but had good intentions.

I mean, I understand that when one puts it all out there for the public that these things do frequently happen, but someone's happiness or even life can seriously be effected if this public character torture is allowed to continue any further. I hope it all works out positive. ~$heopleNation

edit on 21-2-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Dp, I appreciate your kind words, and no I don't take anything that you just said as negative. I feel exactly the same way that you do about this situation. I too am concerned about the well being of the OP, and at the same time, this young Girl. The cyber cruelty has morphed into the Youtube World now. It's gone too far.

We humans just need to look out for, and try to help eachother instead of jumping on somene who is down like a bunch of vultures. I am guilty of it as well, but had good intentions.

I mean, I understand that when one puts it all out there for the public that these things do frequently happen, but someone's happiness or even life can seriously be effected if this public character torture is allowed to continue any further. I hope it all works out positive. ~$heopleNation

edit on 21-2-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

No worries, I know, and that is what I was trying to get across. We are all responsible for our own actions, I am just ashamed that a few posters saw fit to be an active participant in making sure it spilled over to there. With any luck if it has not already been modified it soon will be.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Yeah I hear you my friend. Honestly, I almost logged into my youtube account to join in on the chaos too, but then I thought again.
~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
What's the Youtube url? I can't find it lol

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
JeSuS H Christ that was a lot of drivel.

Join the real world for a while.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by banandar123

uMMM it's......................No.

Seriously though bro, Let's give the Cat a break.
~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yeah dude... I think anybody who is in a situation where they love someone and its unattainable start looking for excuses in the stars as to why it should be. Its a #sy lesson in life to learn that something or somebody you want is unattainable, but an elaborate fiction isnt necessary.

Basically the premise is if you are a hammer every problem is going to look like a nail. If you are looking for similarities you are going to find them (the guy from ancient aliens is named Ted and there was a TED talk about gravity by a guy who had 13 letters in his name where if you multiply that you get... blah blah blah so there must be a coincidence!) The mind does that to you sometimes man... you're being tricked by yourself.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I know you wont listen, to any of us..

But as someone who's studied logic, critical argument, reasoning (& graduated) - I can tell you your connections/leads/arguments are not all valid. A few may be. Most are invalid.

It's not about saying 'that is not a connection to that other thing' , but rather.. the reason *why* you think it connects one to the other so completely, does not make sense.

Basically, you're saying:

1: A is approximately B,
2: B is approximately C,
3: Therefore A & B are intrinsically related to C.

There should be something very solid and very proveable inbetween those lines. Something like: "I spoke to the developer of the game and they told me they based character B on a girl from stickam who calls herself carissa"

There is no 'magic' path revealing itself to you. I'm sorry. You don't possess a power, nobody is sending you a message, it is not your 'destiny'... Your subconscious mind may be suggesting things to you, (eg the name of a band, with a name of a song - there are things in your memory that you can't actively recall at any point in time). Besides that you are simply searching for coincidences.

My suggestion when dealing with girls in the future, is not to engage in 'online relationships'. If you meet someone online. meet them. and be upfront with them. Tell them to be clear with you. You've spent far too much time reading into whats been going on.. nobody else sits there plotting their subtlest actions for the other person to breakdown and analyze hour after hour.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Sweetheart...you are NOT crazy...lol...you could use an editor....there are soo many things I would like to say to you from the "Mom" point of view...and if it interests you U2U me......

[snip]

this reminds me of my 21 yr old daughter...just very sad stuff......(((Hug)))
edit on 22-2-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Obviously you really like this girl. But you really need to get out more and meet real people. You should also see your dr. Tell him this story see if he can tweek your meds a little and finally a little less time on chat sites everyone knows that the people on there arent really who they seem.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Originally posted by banandar123

uMMM it's......................No.

Seriously though bro, Let's give the Cat a break.
~$heopleNation

Sorry, stupid question lol. And honestly I wasn't gonna join in on mocking him or anything, I'm just genuinely interested in his situation, because like I said earlier in the thread, I've been through a similar (not as extreme) situation.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Closed for staff review.

After staff review of this thread, it will remain closed.
Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Sat Feb 23 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join