It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Legend of Zelda Conspiracy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I've lived that phenomena, It all started at once a couple of years ago, and has never stopped. It just ebbs and flows.

Its like another layer of reality.
I do not think you are crazy; more like -- perceptive. But being so perceptive, can drive people crazy. It's hard to explain, even to ourselves, how or why it works.

I have heard it said by many great people, even Martin Luther King:

Love is the key that unlocks the door to the ultimate reality. ~MLK

Many others have said the same thing in their own ways. So "Welcome my friend." It seems you have unlocked the door. Perhaps your foot is holding it open, perhaps your stuck looking through the key hole, whatever the case, beware of the embrace. If you cling to this, it may haunt you to detrimental levels. Not just levels of detriment to your mental (detri-mental) because that can overflow to become disastrous for your social/physical "real world" life. Hang in there, and enjoy the oddity and wonder that is the greatest show on earth.

Perhaps these two additional concepts will help in time: 1. It is the door of "the temple." Some say the temple is the body, and your simply learning to see with your third eye, the seat of the soul. Perhaps it's less, perhaps it's more. Secondly: "When the student is ready, the master will appear" this does not mean it will be a God or anything like "O Jesus has come I believe in Jesus" or "O Ganesh has come to me, I believe in Ganesh" (though it might be like that or both [one God/spirit speaking through all manifestations]); more like, "Wisdom speaks through all things for those with the ears to hear and the eyes to see" A.K.A. The wiser you become, the easier it is to see the answers in everything.

Good luck with the journey.

P.S.: I had a Zelda moment myself involving that little glowing fairy ball thing. I had been referring to it with a belittling name, it corrected me. Not that I thought it was belittling, but I guess what I saw as an honorable association, it (if real) was all like "I'm greater than that."

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Some people are giving you sound advice...and some are doing it in an unpleasant way. Some people are happy to point our your issues it seems while ignoring their own.

Don't feel bad, you bore your soul to a group of strangers, the first step in fixing anything is recognising that it's broken...most of us are in one way or another.

Don't let the fear of ridicule stop you from fixing what's broken. all you need is a bit of support and a push in a positive direction, not jeered and jibed at.

Sometimes all you need is to surround yourself with good people.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pgobbs2277
Right, and because you didn't finish reading my post or any of the necessary replies, I have to hold your hand during this part.

I haven't seen Carissa on stickam in YEARS. That's the "went live" part, secondly, that's what most of this is, a recount of the past years, finally divulging a conspiracy I kept just to myself for so long (and a few others).

If you DID indeed continue the rest of my post or any of the replies, you would have seen that I have been moved on essentially, and just trying to conclude this whole thing properly, one of those methods being in fact posting here as an outlet and a finale of sorts.

I did at the end say, which you didn't bother to read, you reply without bothering to read the whole thing.
Or any replies.

Oh god, not with the Crazy term again. the term crazy is ENOUGH to drive a sane person Crazy. Hearing the word so many times, I'm desensitized to it. It's just a random assortment of silly sounding letters that really mean nothing, and I mean this to the utmost.

None of you are sane, none of US are sane. You have *some* stability, you have *some* comfort, but if you were to ever really tap into yourselves, you'd find you are not sane whatsoever. "Crazy" and "sane" are just guidelines you find suitable for yourself to describe and categorize those you encounter.

Leave me alone, poster. Don't neglect to read my entire post and the following replies and then try to give me advice.

For the last time, this is a RECOUNT.

I am FULL and ready to move on from this. I don't even have feelings of obsession, if I ever did, I don't know. I, more, have feelings of, I'd like to get this off my chest and move on.

Like you're suggesting. And that's WHY I'm posting it. I didn't and wouldn't dare post this in the midst of any involvement in it, for these exact reasons.

Your post is sincere enough that it deserves a response, but shallow enough that it deserves some correction.

Yes I will leave you alone after I apologize. My reply wasn't intended to offend you, or to call you names. Everyone can go crazy - even short term. It wasn't meant as a jab or taunt. What I was reading was getting worse and worse and I couldn't take it. For the same reason I can't watch horror films, I couldn't read your entire post - I can't watch people suffer...I have to do something.... I'm just wired that way.

I'm glad you're resolving your issues. I only made suggestions based on the steps that worked for me, the steps that brought me out of my depression.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pgobbs2277
Funny, I guess that's it.

How come the second post allowed for so much more text? Seemingly at least 10 times more.

If you edit a post it gives you way more space, it's only where the post is new and unedited that it has such limitations.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Just a quick FYI,

The female singer from the Ting Tings isn't Stacy Bird, it's Katherine Rebecca White (Katie White)

LINK To WIKI Article

kindest regards,

GTD

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pgobbs2277

(not to mention, I've been finalizing this whole thing for a long time anyway. The only reason I've written her recently was to, I don't know... I don't know really... probably just due to being so used to this cycle.)

This sounds very similar to cycles of abuse that battered women (or men) are exposed to. They continue going back, often because they simply don't know what else to do, they are just used to it. It is, in a way, a learned helplessness.

Now, I'm not saying that's what you have. Again, I don't have the full details of the account, nor the qualifications to make that judgement, and I wouldn't classify you as a victim. It sounds like both of you were willing participants (if she did indeed keep up contact for awhile) until recently. Now, however, she is no longer participating and that makes your continued efforts seem to be obsessive or "stalker-ish". That does NOT make you a stalker, or creepy, or crazy. Our actions do not define us as a whole, and I completely believe that once you finish this cycle, and once you feel closure that you will be okay.

I fully believe that people come into our life, if only for a moment, for a reason. I have long since learned how to focus on the happiness I had with that person, and let go of the sadness I feel that they are no longer there. We may never know the reason why they came into our life - maybe to help us through some tough teenage years in highschool, maybe to push us to achieve something greater, maybe - if they were harmful to our well being - to teach us patience, or give us strength.

The problem is, if we continue to focus our efforts and energy towards a person when they have left our life, we may miss a vital connection with another human being that can help us grow even more. So I think it is great that you have been working on letting go. Three years is a long time, but it's much better than 4, or 5, or 6...etc.

I think you're going to be fine, and again, I appreciate you sharing your story here. It's hard to share even minor paranormal experiences without feeling like you are being judged, and you chose to share an entire three year chunk of your life with us.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

mkay, a spade is truly a spade. cant argue wuth that logic. I was trying to be diplomatic. truly relevant post, however.

with all the trash media is feeding us, its easy to construct an ideal scenario in youtr mind, and when these ideologies are not met , one is simply devastated. our friend ovet here is an extreme case, but I have faith in the guy. I just hope he hears reason and recovers to enjoy life like he should.

maybe im a brainwashed mutant zombie but i love zelda too. and i hardly expected such a writ.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The title of this thread is really interesting. I can't bring myself to read all that though.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by broctune

Heres a quick synopsis for ya...

Guy stalks an internet chick on her webcam page. She cant see him, but the guy thinks she can. He sees a ghost of her in a picture or something. Guy plays Zelda...a game made years before this nonsense...and chick is the princess Zelda saves, I think, because at that point I lost the point.

How is this still on the front page!!!?? Why are you guys enabling this poster?? Most of the OP's rant is indecipherable...and what can be deciphered screams psychopathic stalker with severe delusions of grandeur.

Im not a psychiatrist, so thats just my common sense opinion on the matter.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
"Look, you need help or psychological counseling."

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

edit on 21-2-2013 by ArnoldNonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67
I would like to offer an apology for calling you crazy and I will suggest a different point of view to what the OP is actually experiencing. I think this is a type of epiphany or a sort of religious experience. Synchronicity is the term most commonly used.

Except, OP you're mistaking this girl as the entity reaching out to you. It is not Carissa or Zelda who is trying to speak to you. It is, for lack of a better word, God. It is Mother nature. It is the Universe.

The synchronicity and seeing faces, hearing voices is the Universe itself making contact with your spirit. God exists in all things and that is why you will always be reminded of that which you most desire. Once you understand and acknowledge that God loves you and is trying to reach out to you. You can find your inner peace again.

I am not talking about the christian God or any other organized religion that has, over time, corrupted the true nature and essence of the meaning behind the holy spirit.

I do understand what you are going through though. It can drive you mad if you let it. Try to remain grounded and focus on your personal life, spiritual growth and self improvement. When the time is right you will meet her again. But she will have a different face and a different body. The holy spirit moves like the oceans and whispers in the wind. She/he/it is everywhere and will always be with you.

Use your connection to help guide you. Know that you are special and that not everyone is able to perceive these messengers of faith. You have been visited by the angels. Do not waste the opportunity you've been given by obsessing your affection on this one girl. This is a new road and you have a new guide to help you find your way.

Perhaps try finding guidance in spiritual and religious books. The Bible, the Qur'an, teachings of Buddha. The Vedas or any other source you prefer. I enjoy using the Tarot, the I-Ching or Viking Rune stones to seek spiritual guidance. Music and art also has a very powerful connection with the Universe and the holy spirit.

You are now able to tap into the river of knowledge that flows above the heads of all humanity. The amount of time and the ability to tap into that resource are not known or guaranteed. Don't squander your chance to access this divine gift of insight and wisdom. And use this opportunity to better yourself and perhaps all of mankind.

Seek knowledge, hone your skills and you can be all that you want to be and more. Remain a peaceful and humble servant of God and you will be rewarded. It's all about the journey, not the destination.

Peace be with you. Via con Dios

I agree with this, the OP's story reminds me of a book I have yet to read called am i bi-polar or waking up. Its not caris or whatever her name is that is telling you it loves you, its the divine that transcends, you are most certainly listening and are able to hear unlike most what you lack is understanding. Your conformation bias is'nt helping I really hope you are reading some of these posts such as this one put forward by magicwands. All the best on your journey.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
After reading this with a reputable man in the therapy field, we both conclude that you are obsessed.
You have found such 'profound love' in this girl that you are starting to see her in various sources.

Even from the beginning, you start to see her in other people - As if you are replacing your longing for her because she is not with you.

OP. You're not crazy. You are obsessed and need counseling.
Sorry bro.
I don't bash threads usually here - in fact, I put too much faith into some stories on ATS...But this is not a conspiracy. It's obsession.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I agree with Darkphoenix77

The people who are commenting on youtube should STOP

It's not right to drag this topic over there.

The Op has stated that the youtube link was posted by mistake and we should respect that.

I have asked the mods to remove the link to the OP's youtube.

I would like to apologize for my part in that fiasco.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Bro, I can't believe after all this you then post on her Youtube page??? I am beginning to believe my original assumptions that you're a madman, but I want to help you from destroying yourself. Leave this poor Girl alone my friend! Just move on, done, end of story.

Listen to me, You are at a complete loss, and you need to listen to what many of us are telling you. I realize this must be causing you a lot of stress upon your shoulders, but just imagine how much stress this entire circus side show is causing her as well?

#ing Zelda? That game was around 20 years ago! She wasn't even born yet bro!

You foolish mortal, why would you bring this World full of cruel jackals into your life or her's? Why? Unless this is some sort of hoax? If not, I feel really bad for you and I hope you get over this yesterday, and just leave that Gal alone. Get on with your life my friend, I can tell that you're not a bad person. Nothing here to see, life goes on.

Listen, This is all I am gonna say about this anymore. Ask one of the ATS website owners to delete this entire thread on grounds of you possibly being prosecuted for stalking or the fact that you do not want to cause her anymore stress, ok?

Or at the very least, just in the name of a good nights sleep for both her and you as well. Very good and reasonable people control ATS, just discuss the issue with them. Don't do anything stupid, cause tomorrow is another day. Best wishes. ~$heopleNation

edit on 21-2-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Bro, I can't believe after all this you then post on her Youtube page??? I am beginning to believe my original assumptions that you're a madman, but I want to help you from destroying yourself. Leave this poor Girl alone my friend! Just move on, done, end of story.

Listen to me, You are at a complete loss, and you need to listen to what many of us are telling you. I realize this must be causing you a lot of stress upon your shoulders, but just imagine how much stress this entire circus side show is causing her as well?

#ing Zelda? That game was around 20 years ago! She wasn't even born yet bro!

You foolish mortal, why would you bring this World full of cruel jackals into your life or her's? Why? Unless this is some sort of hoax? If not, I feel really bad for you and I hope you get over this yesterday, and just leave that Gal alone. Get on with your life my friend, I can tell that you're not a bad person. Nothing here to see, life goes on.

Listen, This is all I am gonna say about this anymore. Ask one of the ATS website owners to delete this entire thread on grounds of you possibly being prosecuted for stalking or the fact that you do not want to cause her anymore stress, ok?

Or at the very least, just in the name of a good nights sleep for both her and you as well. Very god people control ATS, just discuss the issue with them. Don't do anything stupid, cause tomorrow is another day. Best wishes. ~$heopleNation

edit on 21-2-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

To be fair, he did say it was accidental and I believe him. Where it showed up was clearly a copy/paste convo he had with someone else about her. The thread does not need to be deleted, just the post edited to take that snippet out. He needs help, how can any of us look at ourselves with dignity and respect knowing that we turned our backs on someone in clear need of help that posted what was (is) going through his mind on ATS. We all have some things in common just by virtue of being active posting members here, we all like to delve into conspiracies, post about politics and news the MSM either ignores or spins, and also participate in any of the myriad of other forums. We are all family here even if we don't always agree or get along. I can tell by your posts here and elsewhere Sheople that you are one of the good ones trying to help so please don't think I am in posting this trying to infer otherwise as that is not the case. I respect you from your post history and what you are trying to get across to the OP.

EDIT: Regarding his posting on her youtube page that was clearly not well thought out and a huge mistake. His best course of action imo would have been to quietly inform a mod and get the post changed. It is what it is however, that can't be changed now so I just hope that there are no negative ramifications to him or ATS.
edit on 21-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: edit

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join