It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Legend of Zelda Conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
OP, I feelyour frustration. There really are alot of synchronicities here. I have had my own experiences with similar things, and I have also noticed that Ms. mary Jane makes the syncs stronger. If that is because of my own mind, or because of the MJ litterally changing reality slightly, I do not know.

I have not read the entire post, im sorry, but it got alittle much for me.
That having been said, Im still going to offer you some advise. Take a break from the pot. Just a few weeks. Excercise as much as possible in this time, and try to focus your energy on some project, like writing, painting or something. After a few weeks, sit yourself down, and see if you still feel the same way.

These things have a tendency to seem extreme at the time they happen, but you have to put it all in perspective.

You have clearly experienced some interesting stuff, but I cant help but wonder if perhaps you have blown it alittle out of proportion.

I wish you all the best, and I look forward to your next posts.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WongDongKong

It's my understanding from the beginning of Ocarina Ganon kidnaps her.

But my reasonings are not always the correct ones, as I am NOT the artists!

Also, often they use metaphors and do indeed change the story. Remember, if anyone used the exact story of me and Carissa it would 1. be rather boring and 2. be liable for a lawsuit, because then I COULD prove it.

They take us, then shake it up in a bottle, mix it all up, then write the story.

If you want the real admitted truth, I haven't delved that deeply into the Zelda itself conspiracy. Sounds ironic based on the title of my thread, but... it was mostly other things that were studied and turned out numerous upon numerous coincidences that were too coincidental to be a coincidence.

I'm sure the game Zelda has its own story line that doesn't relate to her and I, but... if I were to play the game I would notice countless "words/phrases" and "clues" that are much bigger than simply clues often times.

No, Carissa is not bad looking. She doesn't look like a drugged out whore, I wish I hadn't said that.

But compared to what she USED to look like, she does. She is lifeless compared to what she used to look like.

I was just trying to relay the contrast of her then and her now. Even now she is still an above standard looking girl.

I eventually concluded that Zelda was a very "vague" representation of all this for numerous reasons. Zelda more or less fits into the whole scheme as though you're already supposed to know what's going on based on the other evidences.

Although, sometimes not vague. If I played through the game, I could show you many resemblances.

Besides I have the Master Sword in my possession right now... I'll take a photo of it and post it.

No, I'm kidding.

But you all are not understanding what this is. If you're all so bent on helping me, then why are all the ones who are so critical, also very angry and spiteful?

I bet you can't find one post by a user who tells me to seek help and stuff without some very negative words and connotation that go along with it. These negative words are typically "stalker" or "obsessed" or "deranged" ... They are negative words that never help anyone, I wonder why... do you suppose all these seeking to help me move forward don't wish that at all? Could it be making someone else feel crazy makes them feel less so? Gee, I wonder. One of the best, and most subtle is "OH MY GOD YOU CREEP LEAVE THAT POOR GIRL ALONE!" I mean, what good is a statement like that going to do any one? This is really just an attack in disguise, it doesn't seem to be a disguise to most, but to me I know it is.
To top it off, you don't know what kind of girl this is!! Nor do you really know what type of person I am. aside from what you have here.
Are all women automatically helpless and purely innocent? What if she's a terrible, rotten person who would laugh at the thought of you and your family being slaughtered by mutant eskimos?
I'm not saying she is, I'm just saying you derived her being innocent from my story and you take that as fact, but you can't derive me as innocent from the story? The story comes from the same person!

If THESE people were any good, if they had any real good intention, or sanity or kindness themselves, they would not approach people who they thought were insane in such a manner. That's why I just ignore them.

If you really help someone or want to help someone, you do so EARNESTLY. I know this because I've really, authentically wanted to help people in the past, unlike many of you who put on a facade. When doing so, you very much want to avoid words and phrasings that would be hurt them, avoid things that you wouldn't want people saying to you either. Trust me, from having a genuine desire to help people in the past, I KNOW for a fact each and everyone one of you who is trying to help, and which is trying to hurt.

You're angry and spiteful because you've been covering up different truths about yourself for so long that the masses (just like they're doing to me) insisted that you SHUSH and get medication. (not all of you, mind you, but a vast majority.)

Who knows, you might be a Lost Boy... or a Kokiri ! and forgot all about it.

Aww.. come here..

We can have the denial argument all night, but I know what I've been through as you know the conspiracies you've been through.

You aren't going to, like the above poster just stated about the mountain/jello analogy, convince me that something is fake when I know it to be true.

Carissa might have been right, many of you might be right, it might NOT be her. It could be the Devil or something. I suppose. I don't buy it, as it doesn't fit together, the devil might have some part in it.

But, even if it is, it's still an external influence which needs to be but probably won't ever be investigated.
edit on 20-2-2013 by pgobbs2277 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2013 by pgobbs2277 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
OP,

I am going to try and give my advice without being too condescending, it is in the hopes that what I am about to say clicks and makes sense. I have my doubts that you will see it as someone who truly feels sympathetic to your plight however.

I do feel that you were or even still are obsessed with her, maybe not to the point you once were but I feel it to be the case. What is worse is I think you may have some denial to the fact of how bad it had gotten.

Reading your posts in thier entirity reminded me of two movies....bear with me.

1st: The Butterfly Effect

2nd: The Time Machine

I hope you can reconcile the truth and reality of the fact that sometimes things just are not meant to be, and not meant to end happily ever after. For whatever reason, the stars may have been in alignment for a brief scarce few moments of time, but they have crossed and moved on. You cannot force things to go back to the way that they once were, that moment has passed and moved on. In saying that it is time that you move on as well, not moving on is unhealthy for your life and sanity and unproductive.

Sometimes things just don't work out like we hope they will and for your own well being and sanity you need to move on. Please give some thought to my words, I believe you are a caring wonderful person, but you seem to be in denial that things have changed. You need to let it go man. A man is incapable of changing what has happened and the healthy thing to do is move on. Things happen for a reason, and by not letting go you are in effect losing the most precious thing you have, your mortal life in the process. When a life path of someone else coincides with yours and is meant to be instead of divirging they will intertwine and flow throught time together instead of heading off in seperate directions. You can't change what is not meant to be changed.

All the best, take care and do not get upset with people that are saying what you perceive as negativity, they just want to help but are unsure how to go about it.

edit on 20-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pgobbs2277

i guess you could be right. who am i to say you are wrong? but from what i read (about an hour ago) i'm leaning on you going a slight bit overboard. have you ever done psycadeli... oops i guess i can't talk about that here. anyway i have had synchronicity occur a lot like what you describe for long peroids at a time where everything seems to connect.... i think it could just be the universe is all connected and you are seeing some of the dots shown to you by awareness. honestly i sound kinda crazy to myself right now but take from this what you will.
edit on 20-2-2013 by WongDongKong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I am not one to judge what is or isn't crazy. I sometimes wonder if crazy people really aren't the most sane and the "sane" people are crazy and have it all wrong. In regards to this post, I read the whole wall of text even though I wanted to stop 1/4 the way in. Personally, I felt troubled throughout the post and still do. The more I read, the more I felt none of this was even about the girl anymore....maybe / probably never was.

There are so many layers to this. The more layers, the longer this can continue - always something to try to prove right or defend against. I wish I had something I could say that would allow for a different perspective to be seen, but unfortunately I'm not the person and, conveniently for the OP, this wouldn't be the venue regardless if I or anyone else did........

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well, one good thing came of this post...I feel alot frickin better about my life after reading the word vomit the OP posted. I got so bored after the first paragraph, I just quit reading.

ATS...get this nonsense off the front page please...its patently absurd and c'mon...do you really think crap like this will bring new members? At best...you'll lose some.

Sorry OP, but if most replies say you are an obsessed psychopath...Im inclined to agree because most of us here are probably borderline anyway, so they would know. Seek help dude.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

No, not at all! Trust me, your post is greatly appreciated.

Some *are* trying to help, but most are just trying to stab. I'm not new to ATS or people in general. and I'm not new to psychology, how would I have so accurately picked up on all of these things if I were stupid?

It's true, and I've even admitted to her, I've been a bit obsessed, but I think she has also been a bit obsessed with the situation in her own way. But, we handle things differently.

More often than not girls do stranger things in this sense than guys. With a guy you can typically expect them to be straight forward, girls, usually are not this way. Sometimes, yes, but when it comes to love even less often so. Girls often give up their "true" love for who ever Dad says they should marry for money and security. Look it up.. You probably don't even need to. Just think of the countless lost romance stories where the girl meets another guy and he has a lot of money or for whatever she just chooses to be with him, but he's not the one she loves. Girls do this! It's a common theme throughout stories/history for a reason. Girls, for whatever reason, are more apt to put other things like responsibility/finances/security or even sanity before actual love.

Now, not trying to be mean, poster; but I have said very clearly that the reason for this thread was that I am indeed moving on, and feel quite great about it.

I'm just very afraid the police aren't going to move on about it after I accidentally posted her Youtube channel and ATS members flooded it, making me look like a total lunatic.

This all not long after she threatened to call the police. She didn't used to do this, you know, she hasn't always been like that.

I know girls lie and stuff for god knows what reason, because I've read police reports before written about me.

People say I was in a mental institution, but it's not like they think. They say I was in jail and use all these inaccurate excuses to my behavior. Won't anyone go back and look at the CONTEXT in which I was hospitalized?

I'm no danger to anyone, and I was leaving her alone.

I just hope this doesn't escalate........ with the police and what-not.

With that said, I do appreciate your response, but I have to complain a little bit because you did not look more into my story or my statements, it should have been clear to anyone that this was the end of all that. I was making this post as a finale. One that went a bit awry...

With that also said, I don't blame you for not having read the entire thing as it's quite long, but it covers only a small portion of 3 years of research and observation and life experience.

Thanks, poster.

See, people? You can TALK to me. You don't have to bite me. You can simply TALK to me like you would someone you actually care about. Even if you don't care about me.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

My sister in law is blonde and what most men consider a 100% knockout. She is not innocent
she's the devil

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Actually I did read all of it, and all of the responses, you are right a few responses have been shall we say, less than productive. It just seems that you are brushing off some of the others because it is not what you want to hear. I don't know the reality of how things all fit together for you, but I have been in a similar situation to yours, albeit not as severe and did not reach quite the obsessive level that your post implies.

If you have truly moved on then that is a good thing, you needed to. I hope that is honesty and not denial talking. I have been in a similar situation and have met a person once on a dating chat sight (not sure if I can use the actual name without breaking T&C so not going to chance it), I thought everything was great, she was supposed to come and visit me on a flight and stay for a few weeks. You could say I was obsessed with her, and you would be partially correct. I was, but I think I was more obsessed with the idea of falling in love as I have had that before with my ex whom I lived with for 8 years. When reality......real reality turns out to not be what you expect it can hit you like a slap in the face by ice cold water.

I drove 60 miles one way to pick someone up at an airport who never showed up. I still talked to her for a few weeks online even after the fact but what I thought was reality was never the same. She tried to play it off like I was crazy, that I got the dates wrong and tried to make me believe that the date was a week earlier than the actual real day was. I moved on, it simply was not worth my time or worry any longer. A month later I talked to a cousin of hers online and she confirmed that it was all one big joke to her cousin and it was wrong of her to do me like that. Instead of coming to visit me and get to know me in person after we talked online for over 6 months nightly, she decided to take that money and go to Las Vegas instead. I was not bothered as much by the truth as I at one time thought I would be because I realized she was not worth my efforts and moved on.

If you have come to this realization then that is great, if you are in denial and have not then you need to. Life's too short and sometimes people do not end up being who you think they really are or the image of what you think they are in your mind's eye. You do mention alot of coincidences and you feel that they are indicitive of some greater plan. Who am I to argue? I will say that you should consider the possibilty that they are only that however, coincidences. When we want to see them sometimes we will find them all over, connecting dots that seem like an endless canvas of points of light, but it is an illusion because when we look for them we will inevitibly see them everywhere.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by EllaMarina

My sister in law is blonde and what most men consider a 100% knockout. She is not innocent
she's the devil

Is she single?
j/k

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Okay.

To start, let me just say that I read every single word of your post, including the comments on Youtube. I know that you said that you pick out key words and will skip responses based on that, but this is not a judgmental or hateful post.

I don't know what kind of connection the two of you had, or didn't have, during your initial chats. But I do know that she doesn't seem to be reciprocating, and that is by your own admission.

I'm not being sarcastic, or condescending in any way when I say this, but can you tell me (or us, or yourself) why? What would she have to gain from ignoring you? You said she wasn't returning your letters even while living in Germany, so it doesn't appear that she was corrupted by the American lifestyle at that point, so that can't be it. And growing up in Germany on an Americanized military base can't have possibly held her back that much from adjusting to society. If she is the girl on Youtube, she seems fairly well adjusted and most definitely up to date on our slang.

So, why? What is the gain in chatting to you for a couple of nights and then seemingly wanting nothing to do with you? How does that fit into this reality that you are living? Again, I am not trying to sound condescending. Text is hard to convey feeling and emotion through, so please do not take it that way. I am an incredibly understanding and caring person, and I never do anything to patronize anyone. You can read my post history if you'd like to see. I always try to give everyone a fair shake.

I just think if you can answer this, then maybe it will help you.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Not this week

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

Not this week

damn!!
If it weren't for bad luck I would have none at all

Ah well, I still think you are a hella cool dude zone, even if you can't hook a brother up

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I read about halfway through until i realized that you were just rambling and talking about hella songs that remind you of this girl. I understand that some people are really special but you gotta get over it dude. You're not crazy. You just gotta get over it.

BTW i was REALLY hoping there was a genuine Zelda conspiracy

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by closer707
BTW i was REALLY hoping there was a genuine Zelda conspiracy

god me too wtf was this... you can write more about crap then things i'm actually knowledgeable about OP...

for one, I don't think you should date anyone ever until you obsess about 75% less.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
OP if you still think that the connections are real and are set up by an external force
then you are not "moving on" you are just hiding it deep in your head
I'm not a psychologist but it can't be healthy to try to shove something like this and ignore it

You emphasize many times that you are moving on, can you explain in more detail what that entails?
what mental, behavioral or lifestyle changes have you gone through to feel like you are moving on?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacktorrance

Okay.

To start, let me just say that I read every single word of your post, including the comments on Youtube. I know that you said that you pick out key words and will skip responses based on that, but this is not a judgmental or hateful post.

I don't know what kind of connection the two of you had, or didn't have, during your initial chats. But I do know that she doesn't seem to be reciprocating, and that is by your own admission.

I'm not being sarcastic, or condescending in any way when I say this, but can you tell me (or us, or yourself) why? What would she have to gain from ignoring you? You said she wasn't returning your letters even while living in Germany, so it doesn't appear that she was corrupted by the American lifestyle at that point, so that can't be it. And growing up in Germany on an Americanized military base can't have possibly held her back that much from adjusting to society. If she is the girl on Youtube, she seems fairly well adjusted and most definitely up to date on our slang.

So, why? What is the gain in chatting to you for a couple of nights and then seemingly wanting nothing to do with you? How does that fit into this reality that you are living? Again, I am not trying to sound condescending. Text is hard to convey feeling and emotion through, so please do not take it that way. I am an incredibly understanding and caring person, and I never do anything to patronize anyone. You can read my post history if you'd like to see. I always try to give everyone a fair shake.

I just think if you can answer this, then maybe it will help you.

What would she have to gain from ignoring me? What would a sadist have to gain from torturing a child or a random stranger?

You tell me, because I don't know.

The time she lived in Germany compared to the time she lived here is miniscule. It was only a couple of months at that. She was probably getting ready to move in the process of writing her, which is why I initially did not expect a response, and I didn't worry too much about it.

You read every single word of the post, yet you OMMIT the part where she ADMITTED to all of this, my friend.

I do appreciate your sincerity and not being like the others, but you are still refusing the obivous of my initial post.
Which were not lies, but the straight truth.

That her, and OTHERS have admitted to this!!

I am well aware she isn't reciprocating. I had left her alone until ATS bombarded her, then I had to defend myself.
Not intentional.
Hope nothing legal comes out of it.

I don't think I ever said that her being "corrupted" by the american lifestyle had anything to do with why she wasn't writing me, if I did... sorry... I was simply providing that as a factor of what was troubling her for the majority of our "whatever relationship"

She may seem fairly well adjusted and have adapted to "slang" now, but mind you it has been THREE years. She wasn't THAT off to begin with, just 7 years worth (of high school aged growing). So, no, despite anything I say that can't be any factor in anything... because we all know 11-18 aren't crucial growing years ... *sarcasm*...

Plus, so many judge me here based on a simple letter.

It's just mistruth, people are inclined to mistruth and supporting it. Because that's where they come from, that's what they are the essence of, mistruth. So anything, like her, that they see INVOLVING untruthfulness they support. That's my belief.

What if I were as I proposed, and all these characters I proposed? as insane as it sounds?

Wouldn't there be MUCH to gain for a sadistic psi-vamp (as someone informed me she was) ...

I mean, the bigger they are, the more they have, the more there is to suck from them, and the harder they fall.

You, like me, don't understand such sadism and vampirism. But trust me, they do, and they know why they do it.
We don't understand it because we want nothing to do with it.

No offense, your letter is not the kind that I truly disdain. I really appreciate your effort.

But your letter is still a bit concerning, in the sense that it suggests that ALL people think the same. You are almost suggesting, if not entirely, that everyone HAS compassion, my friend.

You seem to suggest that some DO NOT want to hurt others and cause them starvation over a few years period of time.

Then I ask that you wake up my friend (and I do mean friend... or brother), and I deter your post until further response.

I really do appreciate your letter.

But it is as though everyone wants me to open "my eyes" and see something.

Has it ever occurred to you that it may be the other way around? Afterall, the masses don't have much credit in the history of time. It is, rather, single persons who were more notable than said skeptical masses.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77

Actually I did read all of it, and all of the responses, you are right a few responses have been shall we say, less than productive. It just seems that you are brushing off some of the others because it is not what you want to hear. I don't know the reality of how things all fit together for you, but I have been in a similar situation to yours, albeit not as severe and did not reach quite the obsessive level that your post implies.

If you have truly moved on then that is a good thing, you needed to. I hope that is honesty and not denial talking. I have been in a similar situation and have met a person once on a dating chat sight (not sure if I can use the actual name without breaking T&C so not going to chance it), I thought everything was great, she was supposed to come and visit me on a flight and stay for a few weeks. You could say I was obsessed with her, and you would be partially correct. I was, but I think I was more obsessed with the idea of falling in love as I have had that before with my ex whom I lived with for 8 years. When reality......real reality turns out to not be what you expect it can hit you like a slap in the face by ice cold water.

I drove 60 miles one way to pick someone up at an airport who never showed up. I still talked to her for a few weeks online even after the fact but what I thought was reality was never the same. She tried to play it off like I was crazy, that I got the dates wrong and tried to make me believe that the date was a week earlier than the actual real day was. I moved on, it simply was not worth my time or worry any longer. A month later I talked to a cousin of hers online and she confirmed that it was all one big joke to her cousin and it was wrong of her to do me like that. Instead of coming to visit me and get to know me in person after we talked online for over 6 months nightly, she decided to take that money and go to Las Vegas instead. I was not bothered as much by the truth as I at one time thought I would be because I realized she was not worth my efforts and moved on.

If you have come to this realization then that is great, if you are in denial and have not then you need to. Life's too short and sometimes people do not end up being who you think they really are or the image of what you think they are in your mind's eye. You do mention alot of coincidences and you feel that they are indicitive of some greater plan. Who am I to argue? I will say that you should consider the possibilty that they are only that however, coincidences. When we want to see them sometimes we will find them all over, connecting dots that seem like an endless canvas of points of light, but it is an illusion because when we look for them we will inevitibly see them everywhere.

It's not that it isn't what I want to hear. It's that I know what the truth is, I've been doing this three years. You guys have just now started thinking about it as of... what... yesterday? this morning?

Give me a break. I'm as skeptical and patient ATS'er as any of you.

You act as though I haven't heard these things a million times over the last 3 years. Because, believe me, I DO seek out counseling like I am now when I am unsure of certain things.

And I have had PLENTY of time to go over it.

With that said I do feel for your story, your story grabbed me more than anyone else's here.

It's sad how some people treat others. I must gladly admit I am not like that, and I am on your side. Just know, friend (if you will), that I HAVE felt that very heart break in different situations. It's not even heart break so much as it is disgust and the like...

I have come to this realization many times. Yet the phenomenon is still very concerning, as it comes back again and again and again.... so many I have not listed for you all! Just think how long that would have made the post if I listed them all.

Sadly. Despite coming to this realization, ATS gave me quite a challenge. I accidentally posted her Youtube, and many ATS'ers have gone to her site and mine as well harrassing us, calling me a lunatic and you name it.

I'm not optimistic of my freedom at this point, I might go away for a bit, who knows, maybe even a year or more.

I did not intend for this, and something as simple as accidentally posting a Youtube channel can change all of that very quickly.

I had left her alone, I value my life very much and what may become of it. This has nothing to do with that.
This has to do with relaying the reality for all you who want to or may want to try to see the truth.

It was not for validation, as I *know* what I've been going through is real. It was, also, for responses like these, which are sincere and I must give much credit to.
Thank you, poster,
and thank you above poster. pardon my harshness

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I'm not reading through pages of replies....I couldn't even make it to the end of your second post - sorry. Not because it wasn't interesting, not because I think you're crazy (I do), but because it's painful to see someone do this to their self.

Make no mistake - you're doing it to yourself. I know, because for years I did it to myself. Occasionally I catch myself looking up that special person and I can feel the depression creep closer, as if it wants to take up residence again. Depression plays tricks on your mind. You'll grasp at straws looking for meaning, looking for signposts that signal that it's all part of a greater plan that you must suffer. Well, you don't.

First, stop cyber-stalking this girl. Stop the notifications that she's "gone live" or whatever. Stop writing her, and stop obsessing over her. It's never going to happen. She never wrote you back. Think about that, but don't let it rule your life. She is one of a million girls who aren't interested in you. And if she isn't interested in you, then she was never the right girl.

Second, stop smoking pot. It's a depressant. You're already low, don't make it worse. Maybe later, when you're free of depression, you can spark up again, but for now you should give it up. Don't think that I don't understand, because I do.

Third, work toward some short term goals. Things that aren't easy like tying your shoes - but things you can be proud of accomplishing. This may sound silly - but each successfully achieved goal will build a little more self confidence.

Fourth, think of some long term goals. You don't necessarily need to start working on them - just figure out what they are. At some point, you'll have achieved several short term goals and built up some self confidence - and you'll just decide to take on one of these larger goals.

Fifth, make some friends. I don't mean people online - anonymous liars hiding behind webcams, I mean real people that you have something in common with. Do something to meet people. Chances are that when you get yourself out there, you'll meet the right girl, and Carissa will become a vague memory.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Thank you for your reply.

Off topic - Everything you type is very well thought out and you seem like a really genuine person. I appreciate that about your posts.

On topic - You're right. I did omit the fact that she admitted it. I didn't intend to leave that out, and I did read that part of it. I think that perhaps a reason why it didn't occur to me to include it was because I didn't see the evidence for it from her side. Not that I don't believe she did admit to it - I do. Even without having anything to go on besides your word, I believe you.

I don't know why exactly she admitted to it, or in what way, but is it possible that she was just playing along? I do mean this with the utmost respect to you, but with her being young (18, while technically an adult, is still young. Hell, I'm 25 and still young minded...) do you think she simply didn't want to confront the things you were telling her, and maybe she decided an easier way to approach it would be through acknowledging everything as the truth?

Of course, I have no way of knowing. I didn't see the posts between you two, I didn't see the interaction or the way she admitted it, so I may be way off base. I'm just thinking back to when I was a high school girl and terrified of any kind of confrontation. To the point that yes, I would admit to things that I didn't necessarily feel, just so I could avoid it. Is that a possibility?

I'm not trying to get you to evaluate this. While I am going to school for psychology, that's not my purpose on this thread. I'm sorry if it sounded like I was trying to examine you and/or the situation or make you take a look at it from an outsiders point of view. I just think that your entire experience is fascinating on many different levels. I'm just trying to talk to you as a person, not someone that is sitting back on their sofa trying to sort your life out.

Your post resonated with me and made me want to respond. I think it resonated with everyone that responded for different reasons - some because they wanted to poke fun, others because they have been where you've been, or at least somewhere similar. I think for me, it's because I've done a couple of the things you typed about. Granted, the connections I've found have been purely through me having fun with it - the whole Pandora, switching to the random song, yep I do that even now to answer questions for myself - but I've had some bizarre things occur that didn't feel like coincidence.

Just last night I was reading a thread on another website, completely unrelated to ATS in a forum that has nothing to do with the supernatural. A man's name was brought up and I had never heard of him, so I googled him. He was a famous author from some years back. Well, I forgot about it and then today when I get on ATS, the first forum I check out has a response from someone with this man's exact picture as their avatar. It kind of blew my mind, considering the first time I ever saw this guys pic was last night, and now - boom, here it is again. So, I get it.

And I understand psi vamps and things like that. People that just drain you of your entire lifeblood. People that make you weak, emotionally, physically. I have known quite a few of them. They're frustrating and I try to distance myself from them entirely. If you feel that's what she is, why pursue it? I mean, you don't seem to be now, but why for so long?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join