It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Legend of Zelda Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I just hope OP's obsession does not change from harmless to violent
He does say that the girl is sending him psychic signal or something
I hope love (albeit obsessive) does not turn into hate

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
well..you fit in well here

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Holy ish i mean HOLY ISH BRO! This must be a new record of longest post EVERRRR!!!!

I didn't read it all but the most of it mainly because i'm at work and have nothing else to do and i was hoping the story would lead somewhere but man i was sooo wrong about that.

Now let's get to the point. You my friend and fellow truthseeker need to go to a mirror, look deep into your own eyes and SLAP YOSELF!!! Take a jump in the cold ocean or anything else that gives you a good shock 'cause you need to SNAP out of wherever or whatever you have turned your life into. Don't go camming again and like the other guys said go to a bar meet a nice girl and get laid. Because if you keep going on like this you'll be ending up sitting on the exact same chair u sitting on now going over and over and over internet pages about this girl or zelda or whatever and wasting your life away untill you are so crazy you end up screaming zelda while running buttnaked trough the park !

SAVE YOSELF!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
from one mad nutter to another get out more leave the blonds alone for a while try talking face to face with some girls forget zelda have a life before this one ends and be happy

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
dude please no more weed for sixth months (or other drugs) and reevaluate your knowing then. also saw Jewel many years ago open for peter murphy before she was jewel. just a teenage girl from alaska on her first tour. always liked her cause peter found her

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You appear to be having a long-standing episode of maniacal delirium.

Your obsessing is severe, there is also a fair amount of latent paranoïa in your post.

The way you express yourself and your feelings marks you as a narcissist, possibly a perverse narcissist.

I would recommend that you seek proffesionnal help as soon as possible.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your responses.

The reason that I said "I know people are going to call me crazy" etc so much is because I knew they would.

#, I didn't mean to put that link to her or my Youtube there. Crap. Now I do feel sorry for her and I'm calling her "poor girl" as well, lol.

Well, but, now that you see her, you can see what I mean. Does she not look like a withered version of Zelda?

Many of you didn't read or just completely voided certain parts of what I wrote.

Namely, other people in my life admitting to these coincidences not being coincidences. Such as the chat room example, stuff like that has happened more than a few times,

and also HER admitting to it. Yes. she has admitted to all of this.

But even if she did, what could I do about it?

I'm not violent, or harmful. And, like I said, everything you "psychologist reccomenders" have said I've heard before.

I'm not obsessed, I'm not. But anyone would be what I was in a situation like that, which is intrigued, and they would delve further.

I know what it feels like to be obsessed, even though I haven't ever really been before, and it interrupts your life in the sense that you have no control over it.

I had plenty of control myself in this scenario, and could have given up and left any time. And I still maintained a life in spite of it. Although, for any Conspiracy focuses, or anything that took my interest in that sense (Like many of you focus on 9/11 or whatever conspiracy) this was the central conspiracy focus of mine.

See what I mean? I've had a life, but the conspiracy focus in my life, like UFOs or 9/11 or several others might be yours, just happened to be this one.

You guys have lives, yet still have time to focus on conspiracies. That's all this is. And I have and still do admit that I need help, why? Not because I need help I've realized, but for precisely the same reason that one poster said is that we need to "admit to needing help to get help". and that's precisely true, no matter what our condition or state of mind, we should all be willing to admit at any point that we are completely wrong and need help. Even if what we're experiencing is real.

I DO have that willingness, I really do, and have presented it to therapists who are utterly speechless after hearing so many coincidences. Yes, they can't help me. After they've heard the full story, which you haven't, some (therapists) have tended to believe me and some just don't know what to say. Some of them resort to lies so I don't end up psycho-analyzing them instead. I know what you're saying, "Oh well they're not lying you just can't accept the truth." Then tell me... is this not a lie?
I was at a therapist and I asked her if she felt connections with others, spiritual connections, she said no. I said, not even God, or Jesus? She said no. I said, "so you don't believe in external influence, you don't believe if you love someone over seas that has gone to war that you are sharing something? You just believe that you are two bodies isolated across the world with completely separate brains and only your memories?" She said "well yes, I suppose"

Then, next time I go in. I see on her ankle (she was wearing shorter pants this time) a CROSS tattoo.

I was like "hey! wait a second. you told me you weren't spiritual or believed in such a thing."

She was like "Oh, well, I guess I didn't get what you mean." then I was like "Do you believe in SPIRITUAL connections, with anything?" I was very clear this time, even though I was before, too. and she was like "I guess I don't know what you mean." then i reiterated the question... then she was like "Oh, well, I suppose, but let's talk about such and such."

But I've had a therapist, and a few people who I talked to online that were therapists agree with me. They said I was not obsessive or making this up, but something very similar to what the other people here said, is that I have to take it for what it is, and still take care of myself.

So tell me, folks, what do you do when your therapists agrees with you? Heh.

Psychiatrists won't even talk about it. They're more interested in just making sure I'm medicated and stable.
In fact, the funny thing about Psychiatrists is that they typically won't argue with you, as they'll admit they don't really know if what you're experiencing is real or not.

You don't believe me that I've heard all these "advices" before? (Mind you some advices were very great and I appreciate them, thank you.) Then why do I list them in the original post? I quote before EACH and everyone of you says it, exactly what you're going to say "leave the poor girl alone" "you need a doctor" etc...

That's not just because I've been through this for THREE years.

This isn't just some post on ATS for me that I can say "oh this dudes bat # crazy" then on with the next crazy poster.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm fine, I'm stable. When people are fine and stable, they know.

Uh, I have a feeling you're disagreeing with this statement.

If you are, then you're contradicting you're very being. Aren't YOU fine and stable, and don't you KNOW that you are?

Well, then, why can't I be?

I sure am. and I'm just as certain of my stability as you are yours. So, if you wonder if people can KNOW whether or not they are stable, I urge you question whether YOU know or not if you are.

Most people who responded here didn't read the whole post, didn't believe it, or blatantly forget very key parts of it.

Key points that do nothing but validate my story.

Strangers informing me that I was not crazy. I've had people say random things to me that seemed to be in some spiritual vein that were far too coincidental. However, the gentleman on Omegle is a rarity as most people won't listen to me for that long.

I didn't have to admit to you that I went to jail, but I did. That could have saved me a lot of accusation, I suppose I just, once again, gave ATS'ers too much credit ... you can't understand that her Mom was a psycho, cuz you haven't met her.

Yea, she calls me crazy on Youtube, but that's just how our interactions are now. or how they were before we stopped communicating entirely recently. they are aggressive and hurtful towards eachother. we are very angry at eachother. My "Valentines day post" to her youtube video is NOT a sincere one. You might read that (I didn't mean to post her site, forgot it was on the omegle transcript.) thinking I was being obsessive and creepy, and I agree if I read that I would think the same thing. But let me tell you I WAS BEING CONDESCENDING. Read the follow ups!! In fact, like my twisted humor is when I'm angry at someone, I'm sometimes both condescending and sincere at the same time.

ALSO, YOU tell me why a 35 Year old Girl from Zimbabwe has viewed my Youtube video almost 70 times in the last couple of weeks if she can't stand me and I'm crazy and she wants nothing to do with me? (she's listed jokingly as a 35 year old Female from Zimbabwe on her YouTube.)

Do not pay any attention to our current interaction. We both have lives and stuff, and we both attack eachother once in a while.

Not many of you really stop to think, do you? Why would a girl simply say "Nigga be cray" to a guy she has known 3 years if this same guy has exhibited such "stalkerish" "obsessive" symptoms as you claim.

You all claim to be so knee deep in the knowledge of psychology but don't stop to think about these things.

IF *I* were a creeped out girl and the same guy was messaging me after 3 years of obsession and stalking, I wouldn't just say "Nigga be cray". Which is something to just tear me down and save face for her friends that view the site, she clearly doesn't want to admit anything out in the open. but anyway NO, I wouldn't do that... I'd say "Leave me alone right now or I'm calling the police!!" In fact, I probably wouldn't say anything at all especially "Nigga be cray" I'd just call the police.

I *HAVE* moved on, that was in the post. That's why I'm writing this. So I don't understand why people are telling me to move on. But that was not the point, I thought I made it clear that this was all over and I'm now relaying the whole thing or actually a very small portion of it.

I like going to bars (or places other than bars) and meeting new people having a good time.

I'm fine, guys. I promise. And this "poor girl" is much more sinister than you might ever have imagined.
You don't know the half of it. She would bite your head off in a second and feed it to her young. But you don't know that.

I am relaying my conspiracy.

Once again I did not mean to post her Youtube channel here, how do I remove it? As my Edit has expired and timed out.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
OP you are obsessed
these are all connection you have made in your mind
and no one agrees with you, stop telling yourself that some people agree with you
just because some people go along with your story does not mean they think it's reality

I read your omegle chat and I would hardly say that the other user agrees with you
he/she was just going along with your story

Now go get real help, if you are outsmarting your therapists like you claim then get a smarter psychiatrist

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks this is fake?

Granted it's a lot of trouble to go to but bare in mind the OPs account was only made on Tuesday.
The only motive I have is the conveniently placed youtube channel which has ~2-900 views on each video and one stalkery comment made 3 days before the account here was created. If her account has been open for 2 years why would he comment on the issue just this valentines day, she's only just told her stalker about her youtube account? she also doesn't look like a drug user with a fatigued face....
Although if this was the case, why would the link be so far down the page?...

I still think its an elaborate Fallacy.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pgobbs2277

Once again I did not mean to post her Youtube channel here, how do I remove it? As my Edit has expired and timed out.

Send a private message to a mod and ask them politely to remove that info.

At the bottom of page 3 .. I apologized for calling you crazy and I offered you my opinion about what you might be experiencing. I would like to hear your thoughts on that.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You have an addictive personality dude. And I think you dug yourself way to deep into the rabbits hole.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxCanexX
So I clicked on this thread because I am a huge Legend of Zelda fan, and I gotta say that what I just read was totally not what I was expecting. I don't even know where to begin......or if I even should begin......is there a cliff notes version of the original post? All I can really say is dude, you need to get out more. Get away from movies, tv, music, and video games for a little bit. Let your mind recharge and get back to neutral. I think it might do you some good.

I was sooooo sure it was going to be some "triforce is a secret illuminati symbol" crap.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob333

Wow, this just keeps getting crazier and crazier. A conspiracy to the not really conspiracy of the rambling OP.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i am not in denial
plenty more fish in the sea dude GO FISHING

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The fact that you have to write a short story about this girl makes me think your obsessive. Ive slayed alot of dragons in my days but i've never wrote them anything longer than a page....even when i was in prison. lol

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Please, mods, just delete this thread.

This people have already caused more trouble than it's worth.

Oh well.

Coming from the same people that believe in UFOs, aliens, ghosts, etc...

I'm sure you all each have a love in your life that you have connections to, or have had. And I'm sure you've noticed that you share external energy, but you won't ever admit to that, you just think it's apart of life and ignore what it really is.

So many "one-ness" threads here, so many telepathic, psychic threads here, even a PSYCHIC FORUM, actually more than one in that category.

So, let me get this straight, all of you believe that if you have a lover and you love each other a whole lot. That you and that person are just entirely isolated? So, a woman that has a husband go off to war... when she cries and longs for him, do you really expect me to believe that she believes her emotions are isolated? Some do, granted, but..

SO MANY posts on here talk about the external exchange of telepathic energy, yet not one of those posters can give any sort of credit to my post.

I guess this discredits EVERYTHING on ATS and proves EVERYTHING on ATS to be false. (or 75% of it at least)

IF JUST one of the telepathic/psychic occurrences on ATS is real then that validates my story. If ALL of them are false, then I guess you all have a point.

However, looking at many ATS threads, if any of these psychic/telepathic "energy" and "aura" type threads are real.

Then how come this aura/energy can't exist to such a degree that artists and other people in the media would begin to pick up on it?

I think you're all liars, honestly. I think you're apart of the cover up,not to offend anyone, but come on, who started offending who first? Either that or you've had some run in with the paranormal, got so scared that you ran back to the "normal life". Medicated, went to a therapist and had them tell you "everything is ok and normal" and then forgot about the many inconsistencies you've experienced throughout life, and now whenever those inconsistencies happen you just explain it away with "oh well coincidences happen" or "that person's just crazy."

Oh great here we go "YOU THINK WE'RE ALL LIARS THATS JUST PROOF UR INSANE DOOD" lol...

You guys haven't phased me a bit, not even a bit. I mean, i'm a bit upset because I accidentally posted her youtube channel, but other than that I know what I've experienced.

Come on, does anyone have anything to offer that I haven't heard already?

I really, immensely dislike very many of you.

how did ATS get so many closed minded individuals, or individuals who HEAVILY contradict themselves? How many of you if I go through your history will have some post about AGREEING with someone else about spiritual identities and telepathic exchanges and visions of ghosts, etc?

Probably more than HALF.

So keep'er comin.

You haven't proven a damn thing to me yet.

And no, I don't "outsmart" my psychologists, that's a huge assumption. You haven't seen my interactions with my therapists, and do you NOT READ? Did you not read my account of speaking with a therapist a few posts up?

THANK YOU.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hahaha, The OP reminds me of this:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

"If I tell you a mountain is made of rocks or whatever, you can't psycho-babble me down to that
it's actually made of jello. The truth is the truth, whether you like it or not. "

the truth. is what society SAYS is the truth,

example, if society calls an object a rose, it is a rose. if the next day society agrees that the rose should be called a banana, it is now a banana regardless how bad one may want it to still be a rose.

Michel Foucault (French: [miʃɛl fuko]; born Paul-Michel Foucault) (15 October 1926 – 25 June 1984) was a French philosopher, social theorist, historian of ideas, and literary critic. His philosophical theories addressed what power is and how it works, the manner in which it controls knowledge and vice versa, and how it is used as a form of social control. Foucault is best known for his critical studies of social institutions, most notably psychiatry, social anthropology of medicine, the human sciences, the prison system, and the history of human sexuality. His writings on power, knowledge, and discourse have been widely influential in academic circles.-- wiki

check that guy out,
8o))

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

i can put your "theory" of zelda being corrupted to rest...
first as i recall she met link for the first time as kids looking into the palace window at ganon.
second they talk blah blah link sets out to find the 3 stones needed to become an adult and therefore the hero.
third once he becomes the hero (7 year gap) he then meets zelda in the temple of time.
lastly she is then kidnapped by ganon for not long at all until link beats a few more temples and rescues her.

am i wrong? she did not spend years with him. i haven't played it in a couple years but she has no time to be corrupted as you say. but that's just one of my opinions on 1 of your misunderstood coincidences
edit on 20-2-2013 by WongDongKong because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join