It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria conflict: Army rocket kills 31 in Aleppo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

another

A Syrian army rocket attack has killed at least 31 people in the city of Aleppo, eyewitnesses and activists say.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Syria's second biggest city & the Rebels headquarters. A clear retaliation from the mortars exploding near Assad's Palace in Damascus with the FSA claiming responsibility

Total death toll could be up to 90,000 people Saudi's say.
edit on 20-2-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Flagged it. What are your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09]more]

EDIT - I understand what hes jabbering on about now

As much as I do agree the death toll could be that high, the dirty dog Saudis have contributed to it.

edit on 20-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Thought I would add this also. This is from SANA news in Syria and I think you will find that what you have posted isn't in Aleppo at all. What happened in Aleppo was 2 Mortar shells from the rebels were fired near a childrens hospital and caused minor damage near a wall of one of Assads palaces. A couple of people were injured but no casualties were reported according to the source.

DAMASCUS, (SANA) – Terrorists on Tuesday fired two mortar shells which fell near the Children's Hospital and al-Mowasat Hospital in Damascus, causing no casualties.

An official source told SANA reporter that the two mortar shells fell near the southern wall of Tishreen Palace, resulting in material damage only.

In another incident which was in the Damascus countryside, there was a report of a car bomb detonation with 5 people injured. I cannot find any other source which states 31 were killed in Aleppo and with that I find it interesting after seeing a report from Aleppo which shows no civilians in the city and only fighters occupying the streets. Apparently the civilians have fleed which puts doubt in my mind whether this report is credible or not.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Not much has changed there looks like something's gotta give my guess before Obama visits Israel in the spring

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
3 videos and the BBC link isn't enough proof to claim a rocket killed many in Aleppo?
Also
news.antiwar.com...
al-shorfa.com...

I assumed the 1st video was the Syrian Army dropping a rocket in Aleppo rather and not in Damascus

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by cass1dy09]more]

EDIT - I understand what hes jabbering on about now

As much as I do agree the death toll could be that high, the dirty dog Saudis have contributed to it.

edit on 20-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

Those dirty dogs are know cheering to Obama.

They don't know that they are next.

Like Saddam didn't know he was next when he was invading Iran.

There are rules in this world.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
3 videos and the BBC link isn't enough proof to claim a rocket killed many in Aleppo?
Also
news.antiwar.com...
al-shorfa.com...

I assumed the 1st video was the Syrian Army dropping a rocket in Aleppo rather and not in Damascus

The BBC has been changing its narrative recently on the FSA. Reporting yesterday that the black flag of. Al Qaeda
Was flying in Aleppo. Only a short distance away from where Syrias chemical weapons are stored.
The FSA is basically made up of hardcore extremist Islamists from around the Middle East fighting a holy war. The same people our government would like to arm in Syria and kill in Mali. Notice the dichotomy going on here.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

Actually the first video shows nothing more than a jet flying around, I don't see where a rocket is dropped in the video..

The second video is real, but wheres the evidence that this was committed by the Assad regime?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The Saudis are a protected species right now and only god knows why.. I think they are by far the worst country on the planet.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by mideast

The Saudis are a protected species right now and only god knows why.. I think they are by far the worst country on the planet.

Don't worry.

They are next after Saddam , their brother.

They are protected because their puppet master is USA.

This is about the history of Saudis.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

edit on 23-2-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

What makes you think the Saudis are next? They are perfect partners with Washington. We'll never let them go. They're a safer bet than any Muslim Brotherhood uprising.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by mideast

What makes you think the Saudis are next? They are perfect partners with Washington. We'll never let them go. They're a safer bet than any Muslim Brotherhood uprising.

Huh.

And Iraq was as loyal as Saudi king.

Just wait and see.

There are rules.

Rules that came to Saddam , Bin laden , Shah , Qaddafi and other loyal puppets.

new topics

top topics

join