It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Accused Of Beheading 2 Christians In The US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
for reference, i dug a little deeper and it's the abc news vid via the WND article that describes the victims as coptic and has a brief talking head describing them as such, but no info on who the talking head is.... i honestly expected better - in the uk at least he would have been named and his affiliation or the organisation/church he is with would have been ref'd too - there seems to be a paucity of other info on this.

also, if anyone thinks WND is a good source then i'm shocked, they describe the victims in their headline as "the faithful" ffs, and then repeatedly quote a blogger (!) and loads of unrelated stuff on jihad. hilarious if it was not for the horrid partisan spin. really, i seem unable to read a WND article without spotting countless holes in it.

no doubt someone will be along soon with an identikit post with quotes from WND and religionofpeace

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observationalist
reply to post by Hefficide

I agree, get rid of the noise, the headline would be.

2 People Beheaded in the United States.

Agreed, but even then it's BS....Beheaded? He murdered these people (alledgedly) and then cut off the heads and hands to avoid identifying the bodies. As gruesume as it sounds...it happens all the time.

No evidence of religious motivation here...and the idea that this type of crime is exclusive to Muslims...even though it's not confirmed that he is even muslim...geez...the whole OP is one big sick Bigoted crazy fest IMHO.

300 Million folks in the USA and folks murder folks all the time.....Just some crazy Islama-phobe baiting here and a whole lot of ignorance and dishonesty.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Right, murder is murder, the circumstance around the murder is what people get hyped about.

To take the life of a fellow human is not good. It's the sickness of how a human can creatively plan and execute his or her murder that make it worse.

It may happen every day, but it doesn't happen everyday to the victims family, they aren't used to hearing that their loved one had his head chopped off today, but don't worry this happens all the time.

I'm not a big fan about how the media play on our fears, only to perpetuate the anger and hate that lead to this crime in the first place.

What would the reaction be If this were two dogs that were beheaded?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

lol,Who really cares!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
OK how about: www.wnd.com...
I didn't see a Blog or a Racist Blog at all.

If you believe that WND is a reliable news organization then it's pointless to try and reason with you. You've gone so far into the deep end you're not worth rescuing at this point. As another commenter pointed out, the WND article drew a great deal of its information from the Creeping Sharia blog.

Link to the Racist Blog Please.

Creeping Sharia at wordpress.com
Wordpress is a blog hosting website and Creeping Sharia has an obvious objective of painting muslims (in this case, a perceived muslim) in the worst light possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join