It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Master Key

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Echelon: The Internet Master Key

Welcome to the most powerful intelligence gathering organization in the world!

Several credible reports suggest that this global electronic communications surveillance system presents an extreme threat to the privacy of people all over the world.

According to these reports, ECHELON attempts to capture staggering volumes of satellite, microwave, cellular and fiber-optic traffic, including communications to and from North America.

This vast quantity of voice and data communications are then processed through sophisticated filtering technologies.

Could this be the Internet Master Key you seek to know about, this is the most controversial system ever to be used for the internet, the Us Government denies it even exists but other governments have confirmed its existence... and is it being used to illegally spy on private citizens?

Could this be the internet master key.....

www.echelonwatch.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
They ditched Carnivore didn't they? I heard eschelon was a replacement for carnivore but there are more rumors flying around than there is any hard data. What is the difference between the two?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Listen the "Total Stealth IP" thread hasn�t been shut down (as you have stated in many threads), I would like to know what your motivation is for saying this.

Ah, I think we resolved this through U2U but for the benefit of the readers, another member told me the thread was shut down, and I went to try and reply and it said that my posting priveldges had been removed. I then email you with that information and tried again with the same results, so I copied and pasted the info and sent it to you in a second U2U.

And, I am not the one that keeps saying that my threads are getting shut down, so you might want to go check into that persons motivation.

I consider it a priveledge to post here, but as I stated, every where I go on the net I run into these little 'problems.'

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
Echelon: The Internet Master Key
Could this be the Internet Master Key you seek to know about, this is the most controversial system ever to be used for the internet, the Us Government denies it even exists but other governments have confirmed its existence... and is it being used to illegally spy on private citizens?

Could this be the internet master key.....

I don't think so for a couple of reason. One, I question that it is for data retrieval for, as one person said, even Google and Yahoo do that. John Nyquist gave the only plausible explanation for this system, to me, and that is that it can be used to shut the net down anytime they want...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galvatron
So what if he may be a script kiddy, everyone was at one point.

Actually, I don't waste my time at all with "scipt" but I have worked with Telecommunications and I know what a Diode is and it would not surprise me if they could event an HTML DIODE for lack of a better term.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
[edit on 10/28/04 by jesterbr549]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
my mistake on the multiple posts...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternateheaven
There is no one magic key to access restrictied infomration across the internet, it just doesnt work like that. There are too many options and unknows for that to be possible. Different operating systems (OSX, Linux, Unix, Windows, BSD,) different types of servers and different server daemons. Then theres the fact that each admin can conifgure systmes as they choose, making the idea of a master key to it all completely impossible beyond reason.

This is the most indepth and technical answer yet so let me throw this at you.

What one thing did all the above systems have in common about 4 years ago.

Once again, I cite Rick Wiles from American Freedom News for first suggesting, just before or after, Y2K that this might have been used to infiltrate all computer run operations - not only in this country, but around the glode.

Now, ask yourself just how some of the Republicans private email ended up in some public trash bin. I saw that on this site or another one I just visited...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join