It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Azzam the American

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The FBI has issued and advisory on their front page www.fbi.gov... looking for information.

I'm curious what they have on this guy, I guess not much since they have put up this bulletin.

The curious thing was that they published part of the video that I have never seen before and it looks a bit different them some of the other stuff I have seen. I guess he switched sides on where his rifle was in a part of the video which has not been released.

watch the video here.
Its really big you can also stream it here.

[edit on 30-10-2004 by build319]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Telling you my opinion I think he is another hoax, I do not believe in his entired agenda and I think he just don't have anything else better to do with his time.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Possibly but this video was still picked up in Warziristan. It was picked up by some curious methods considering that it wasnt Al-jazeera and rather ABC of all people. I think this was seemed more startling than the actual UBL video though. Possibly because it was a direct threat.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I notice in the video that it was some cellular phone ringing in the back ground. He speaks english but I don't think he is american born. I guess he may be in a crusade of his own.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I guess he may be in a crusade of his own.

You may very well be right with that assumption. My guess is that as long as you show support for Al Quada it doesnt take much to get funding. But who knows!

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I don't think he is a hoax. And I do believe he is American. He was most probably raised in a household where english wasn't the first language as you can hear a very slight arab accent, but his english is perfect and he seems well educated. The American accent is unmistakable.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I believe the FBI is working based on the man's positive ID as provided by the man who introduced him to Islam and that later was slapped in the face by this guy, which was done during an arguement in 1997 over Azzams radical Islamic views which the man who introduced Azzam to Islam opposed as extreamist and out of mainstream. Thats what they have on ...................the masked man.......... kemosabe

I got this info from an interview of the man who introduced AZAAM to Islam in 1993 or 1995. Which aired on Headline News at 2219 cst/USA time

[edit on 31/10/2004 by drbryankkruta]

new topics

top topics

join