It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spontaneous combustion?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

odd as it is i thought of demons lighting people up weird ay? maybe religion has been pushed way too much on us. on the link i posted that now works the guy proves it could be he says

“Alcohol is not normally present in our tissues, but there is one flammable constituent in the body that can greatly increase in concentration.”

The body creates acetone, which is highly flammable.

He added: “A range of conditions can produce ketosis, in which acetone is formed, including alcoholism, fat-free dieting, diabetes and even teething.

“So we marinated pork tissue in acetone, rather than ethanol.

“This was used to make scale models of humans, which we clothed and set alight.

“They burned to ash within half an hour.

“For the first time a feasible cause of human combustion has been experimentally demonstrated.”

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I don't think these people are practicing anything when this ability happens upon them. I also do think, some sort of reaction in the body might send them in a sort of state that causes energy to combustion with the body.

Many people have the sudden experience of falling into deep meditative lucid dreaming, astral projection, and other documented meta-physical phenomena. It could be as simple as a person having a bit much to drink, sitting into a rocking chair and putting themselves into one of those states. If the individual is uninhibited or has odd chemical reactions happening in their body when they go into these different states of consciousness - who knows what the mind can trigger the body to do.

It's a fascinating subject! To be sure.

Peace,
Cirque

new topics

<< 1   >>

join