It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations Reviewing Asteroid Impact Threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Yes, this has been posted before under a different title, but I don't believe I've seen correlation to the video I'm including.

As many on here subscribe to the theory that the UN is basically being set up to be the focal point of a one world government, I find it interesting that they are:

Quote:
Up for discussion at the Vienna gathering is the report: "Near-Earth Objects, 2011-2012, Recommendations of the Action Team on Near-Earth Objects for an International Response to the Near-Earth Object Impact Threat."

They are also being asked to lead an Eco-Dictatorship under UN Rule:

www.infowars.com...

This relates to Agenda 21 which has also been covered here, most recently with the Australian Parliament video discussing how far this Agenda has already been pushed.

Now, the video I wrote about up there is the one with Carol Rosin talking about the several False Flags to Global Dictatorship, and that meteors were second to last on their agenda.

Yes, this video has been posted before, but I don't believe in reference to these meteors (At least not on here that I've found). If it has, and this is a duplicate, then this is clearly the worst ATS offense possible, clearly possible of destroying the world and ATS, and I'm sure many thread jumpers on here will assert that this topic has been created, and make a link. Thanks for preventing the end of ATS and the world by pointing this out in the most rude way possible.

www.youtube.com...

Here is the list of False Flags she lists in order to get space weapons built to control Earth from orbit:

1. Russians are the first enemy
2. Terrorism
3. Nations of Concern (3rd world countries, Iran, Iraq, etc)
4. ASTEROIDS
5. Alien Invasion

She says, "He didn't mention a timeline, but he did say it would be speeding up faster than anyone expects"

It is a strange coincidence that now, out of all the time we've known about meteors and they dangers they pose, that the UN chooses to begin it's world wide effort to focus on Meteors.

To those who post links about this being a thread covered: Thanks for saving us from ourselves.

To skeptics, debunkers, etc: I know, I know, it's always all a coincidence, nothing is planned, the people who run this planet have our best interests at heart, Agenda 21, UN Global control of the environment and the planet are not possible, and I'm crazy for suggesting it.

To the rest: Won't it be an interesting coincidence if they suggest space weapons to combat these meteors?

One more tidbit for those who subscribe to the theory that media programs and conditions people for their plans. Here is a trailer for the movie "Rock Jocks", where they have a special team to defend against asteroids. It actually looks like a cool movie, and I'd really like to see it, but I thought adding a conspiracy to the movie and it's intentions makes more sense here on ATS.

Enjoy!

Rock Jocks Trailer:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this thread. I think you mentioned there are similar threads but I haven't seen those and wouldn't have seen this video without this thread.
I watched the video from your link, and regardless of Dr Carol Rosin's history ( I don't know that much about her)
it sure seems to be an accurate list. I think Alex Jones mentioned some time ago that although he doesn't discount UFO's his concern is that " First Contact" would in fact just be a gov't made hologram designed to scare everyone even deeper into their control.
One question: Is she saying that the aliens are real but that the space weapons system is based on a lie that the aliens are a threat when in reality they are no threat? Or that in reality they don't exist?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
Thanks for posting this thread. I think you mentioned there are similar threads but I haven't seen those and wouldn't have seen this video without this thread.
I watched the video from your link, and regardless of Dr Carol Rosin's history ( I don't know that much about her)
it sure seems to be an accurate list. I think Alex Jones mentioned some time ago that although he doesn't discount UFO's his concern is that " First Contact" would in fact just be a gov't made hologram designed to scare everyone even deeper into their control.
One question: Is she saying that the aliens are real but that the space weapons system is based on a lie that the aliens are a threat when in reality they are no threat? Or that in reality they don't exist?

No, the information she received and relayed stated only that the alien invasion was a lie - no mention of whether or not they are really coming/exist.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cataka

Originally posted by missvicky

No, the information she received and relayed stated only that the alien invasion was a lie - no mention of whether or not they are really coming/exist.

I thought that was an odd, vague statement to relate at a Disclosure event

top topics

join