It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast-Growing Sunspot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamingMinds

Probably the best. Updated twice a day.
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

edit on 2/22/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks. Good source.

Guess it has somewhat quieted down.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
MamaJ I am not sure if you read my additions to my Prophecy thread about sun, but I posted something relevant to what you said about 'mind' existing outside of space-time in a reply in there. I'll paste it here.

What you said; in essence; is correct. But I thought I would contribute a little more insight into this for you.

It is consciousness that binds the absolute. One, not many. Even though we are a globally detached species oblivious to our weight within the symmetry of this consciousness, we still exist within the one. And as such; we are affective and significant far beyond the limitations of our understanding. Waves created realigning our paradigm, ripple through the entire pond. Does this make sense?

Quantum theory scientists are now helping the world to understand the nature of this. I believe recent non-publicly disclosed advances within the science will bring about the end of Christianity and most other religions in coming years.

Within this also lies the basis of understanding that 'anything is possible' when absolutely everyone and everything in our universal existence is connected. But, by the same token, Gleaming a possible sequence of future events through this connection, is subject to infinite variables within numerous temporal planes.

Therefore I wouldn't worry too much about the 'Killshot' ever, or peoples predictions of it. The reason I localise my predictions to things that will happen in the very near future, is because exponential decrease in probably is limited. Accuracy will therefore be much higher.

Also, I believe that as consciousness proceeds the very existence of all things, and superposition is dictated within this consciousness, that there theoretically exists the possibility of precipitating or 'willing' events into motion.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sorry, that got a little off-topic there.

Point is, I can't see anything relating to a 'kill-shot' happening. So don't stress guys.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
MJ I did enjoy your post about Prophecies and the Popes resignation and all but it really drives home to my thoughts on the creative conscious stream developing a self fulfilling prophecy for our future.

Creating our reality, manipulating events to further belief systems and preplanned ideas based on past prophecies, can imho be as real as the fringe science's such as Dr Masu Emoto and his studies on water and the energy being sensitive to not only intent but both negative and positive results.

When we see collectively so many tragedies against humanity, animals, plant life, and the entire planet and solar system as a whole, all because of our malevolent abuse, neglect and abandonment,denial, one can hardly refrain from intuiting a reboot, or infinite disaster to regain the positive need for a harmonious presence and relief from the agony that life can be while in this unconscious state and current direction.

In our heart of hearts do we as a collective truly wish for something to come and wipe out 90% of the planets population? And if so just how much time do we have before the big one arrives and the self fulfilling prophecies are finalized?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
From the Soho today if you run the past days vids for LASCO C3 it looks as if our friend went around the limb and popped off today and in a big way. What is with all the spots being shy till they crest running par for the course. Thought I'd make all aware with an update

SOHO

SaneThinking

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Earths geomagnetic link is known to kill sunspots.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Seems that way lately, I have been an avid watcher of Soho for some time and SDO now that its there, and we used to get a few good little blasts a month, now its just gone real stagnant, but still is a nice show even off the backside.

SaneThinking

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join