It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Ron Paul Cheated?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

YES.....and it was the root cause for Romney loosing the election. Conservatives have seen the light and so will the liberals if they are smart enough.

The two party system is a big fat lie. And Americans and people around the world have been fooled by progressives who say they are going to bring about change.

Ya wanna know what the change is......less freedom and more control. Progressives are fascist scum bags who want control over everything including health care,banking,food,education.......etc.

Individual rights is the only path to freedom and liberty all the rest is a pipe dream. Find the truth it will set you free.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I think a lot of you will appreciate this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its a podcast interview of Ron Paul's staffer of 15+ years.

They talk about Ron's time in D.C., how he was viewed/treated by his peers and what he was like as a BOSS.

If you like it, share it. Its a pretty interesting story to hear.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

That was the biggest bunch of nonsense I have ever read. I mean that, sincerely, from my heart.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

doesnt matter if he was cheated. look around us. look at the country, economy and the retards that run us, and you can tell the whole f ing country got cheated.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Ron Paul PLAYED HIS PART....just like he was supposed to. We really need to arise from our slumber, and recognize the GAME bein' run on us. Our LIVES depend on it and so do future GENERATIONS.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~

doesnt matter if he was cheated. look around us. look at the country, economy and the retards that run us, and you can tell the whole f ing country got cheated.

I can't disagree with most of this either, I do fear what we are sliding into and what we have stepped in along the way. When you consider all the presidents we have had over the course of our nearly 250 year history, I can only think of 10 or so that seemed to have the best interest of the country at heart and half of those were in the formation years in the time of the founding fathers. That is not a good track record. From the 20th century on there have been only 3-4 I can think of that I think were mostly working towards the betterment of the country. The only thing with your post I do disagree with is that I think the fact that he got hosed does indeed matter.

@ alleyez Do you think that there is anyone that can fill his shoes? I honestly can't even say with 100% certainty that Rand fits the bill.

edit on 21-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Elections seem to be controlled by money. Of course I believe Ron Paul was taken out early in the primary process. The news media successfully spun the idea that massive government spending cuts were a radical idea.

Hiwever that is exactly what individuals do to save themselves when in bad economic conditions. If your country is on the brink of being bankrupt or is bankrupt, not cutting spending only leads to either massive tax increases or a big loss in value of your currency destroying the people's savings and raising their costs for gas, food, etc. The democrats and republicans in congress may have blocked his agenda to cut spending but if the people felt energized by his election, he might have been able to bully congress via voters to enact massive spending cuts. The other side of the equation involves making it profitable to run businesses in this country without raising costs so that the economy grows. I believe Ron Paul knew what he was talking about. I can't say the same for who won.
edit on 21/2/13 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dmsuse

I also think the same, i live in canada, and i hate to be linked to my south neighbors, i just wish usa would screwup and russia, china and other allies would invade usa `for peace, liberty, etc` just like usa did to so many countries recently.

I am sick and tired of all the crap usa is doing to this world and mother earth.

anyway the next war will be for water i presume and they will all fight to invade canada, and i think whoever country move first, the usa will follow and invade canada just like they did in the past.

ron paul should never had left politics, he should had created his own party and run for presidency, but too late i guess, usa is screwed, its citizens dont give a sh!t about what the govt do.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
There is no question Paul was cheated both in 08 and 12.

Seriously, do we even need to ask this question?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77

Whether you supported Ron Paul or not, I believe this video is worth watching if for no other reason than the implications that it brings to light.

Watching this video makes me sad, he was the only candidate running that would have stood up for what it means to be an American and what he got was a complete and utter screwjob. We appear to be on the precipice of a crumbling cliff and if the Republic by some miracle survives the fall he deserves the chance to lead the nation. I fear our nation wil not survive as we know it, God help us all.

Whether you agree with my position or not I would like to get opinions from ATS users, do you feel that he was short changed?

Of course he was cheated. I voted for him though. But the RNC even changed the rules to favor Romney. I would of love to have seen RP go against Obama.

LOVEEE

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk
reply to post by dmsuse

I also think the same, i live in canada, and i hate to be linked to my south neighbors, i just wish usa would screwup and russia, china and other allies would invade usa `for peace, liberty, etc` just like usa did to so many countries recently.

I am sick and tired of all the crap usa is doing to this world and mother earth.

anyway the next war will be for water i presume and they will all fight to invade canada, and i think whoever country move first, the usa will follow and invade canada just like they did in the past.

ron paul should never had left politics, he should had created his own party and run for presidency, but too late i guess, usa is screwed, its citizens dont give a sh!t about what the govt do.

Lol you think Russia or China know what peace is?

Those are two of the Big 3 right now...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

So what you're saying is hypothetically: It's ok to steal from Social Security and take away from all the working people who've payed in their whole lives toward a retirement fund, to pay for programs that have no funding? So, lets let the retirees go cold and hungry in the dark so that others have access to their free services?
Yup, sounds fair to me.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
That video made me incredibly angry, then incredibly sad as I realized the state America is in.

How the 1% has complete control over the 99%.

It's disgusting and won't change until "real" action is taken.

Also I'm sick of haveing to choose between the lesser of two evils, and even sicker to be told that America should move backwards instead of staying in neytral because at least we'll be moving.., what kind of backwards messed up thinking is that. You have to slow down and stop before you can make the ship start going forward again. Ron Paul could have been that stop.

Media is bought and payed for. Unfortunately it's gonna take violence, because these people have us by the nads. Peaceful protesting just isn't gonna cut it anymore, sorry.

When the ship is going down and the passengers are dieing and starving because the crew controlling it has lost all sense of good and are drunk on power. Mutiny, and takeover of the controls is the only way. Our Captain (POTUS) and his crew (Congress, and the House) are living off our childrens blood, off our fear (which is produced by media lies) media that they control. Watch "Wag the Dog", funny movie, but that's really what's going on.

I'm not a violent person and I have no intention of becoming one. But I'm telling you right now, it's the only solution. A real honest stand-up person, and thousands of stand-up people are not all the Sudden gonna get elected (you see how the media treats those who aren't playing the game the way they wan't in OP'er video) and start running this countries government correctly (ie. with the mass populations, heck even the worlds best interests in mind). It's never gonna happen, the longer we go on like this we move futher and futher from a chance of that ever happening.

If We would only realized how much power We the people have. Based on just sheer numbers and the fact that we have right on our side....

But no, too many people are asleep, and plugged into and brainwashed by the media. We must do this now.., while our military is still operated by young men and women who can make the choice and WILL make the choice not to fire on their own citizens. Given another 20-30 years and the military will be computerized Drones without feelings to make a choice to not fire on it's own, at the disposal of the corrupted selfish American Government..., then it's Endgame.

edit on 21-2-2013 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I think less than 100% gridlock in the wrong direction is worse than a full stop. Maybe, just maybe he would have forced congress to be a bit more less compliant to people that want to take a big s**t on our country?

It's possible it would have had the opposite effect and forced them to actually work as a team instead of 2 opposing teams. The simple fact of the matter is we will never know because they never saw fit to even give the system a chance of working as it was intended to work.

@ Nola213

I am not sure if this was the post you were referencing about the country direction, but it having no stars I think it was just a poor job on my part of trying to articulate what I meant.

What I meant to say that a full stop is better than to keep moving in the wrong direction. I just really worded it wrong and for that I apologize.

edit on 21-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: edit

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Ron Paul was never given a chance. RP was for the Constitution, here Obama wants to tear apart the Constitution:

www.youtube.com...

Yes, I know that is edited, but it is actually true IMO.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I personally do not think Dr. Paul was cheated, but I feel as though the American people were.

Just saying.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI
I personally do not think Dr. Paul was cheated, but I feel as though the American people were.

Just saying.

I can only half agree with this statement, you are of course entitled to your opinion.

In the video it shows the blatant ways that Ron was railroaded by the system. Where I agree is with the sentiment that we did indeed all lose out and were all cheated.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join