It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

Originally posted by seabag
I'm ashamed that my fellow countrymen would not DEMAND a new system to ensure the accuracy of our votes. Do you like getting bent over by the system? I certainly don't!

I do believe we need a more secure and streamlined voting process. However, My post above was in response to an individual that believes a voter ID would have stopped the woman discussed in the OP from voting multiple times. I was merely pointing out the flaw in that argument.

I actually think we should have voter ID laws, but we need to make sure they are free (otherwise, it's an unconstitutional poll tax), federally issued (for the sake of uniformity) and that there is sufficient time provided for EVERYONE to obtain one before we start requiring them (otherwise, millions of qualified voters across the country would be denied their right to vote).

Right on!

You're right that voter ID laws might not have prevented this incident. There needs to be much more than that, as you suggested. I heard someone the other day mention a national voting holiday....a federal holiday so everyone votes on the SAME DAY. Maybe this is another way to prevent rampant fraud. Your name would be marked off after you vote and that's it. Anyone whose name isn't on the list (because there will be mistakes) will have to make an appeal and vote on a different day once the problem is fixed and they are properly identified.

There are a lot of options but my point is that this needs to be addressed. Sorry if I attacked you unjustly!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Still hurting over that whole "Landslide" thing you Promised .

Yes, I severly underestimated the complete ignorance of many people in this country.

Can you allow yourself enough Critical thinking to consider that Multiple Voting was done by Both Parties?

Sure, that’s why the worst POTUS in modern history won!

Regardless who is cheating, I want the cheating to end. The ends do not justify the means. Voting (the ability to choose our representatives) is one of the most fundamental rights we have and I don’t take it lightly like many apparently do.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Still hurting over that whole "Landslide" thing you Promised .

Yes, I severly underestimated the complete ignorance of many people in this country.

Can you allow yourself enough Critical thinking to consider that Multiple Voting was done by Both Parties?

Sure, that’s why the worst POTUS in modern history won!

In a moment of Clarity (Im sure you must have them occasionally), you might realize that the Ignorance was with the "blind faith supporters" of the GOP, who were supporting a Candidate that really didnt even want the Job of POTUS.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If you think the voter fraud was what won obama the election you must have some serious issues.

wasnt it the republicans who were gerrymandering and somehow managed to keep control of the house while still losing by ~5 million votes?. its one thing to cheat and win but these guys are cheating as hard as they possibly can and they are still losing by a huge margin.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Star! I love Elmo. Your illustration certainly is compelling. I think the Republicans shot themselves in the foot with Mitt as the Candidate. The same as they shot themselves in the foot with the McCain/Palin ticket. Had they put forth Ron Paul, the results would have been much, much, different.

I don't vote for Republicans or Democrats, but if the Republicans want the Presidency, they are going to have to start running candidates that are in touch with the common man.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'll never understand how no one looked into the voting precincts which either Obama or Romney received 100% of the votes cast. Statistically this is impossible. Noting that senior citizens account for the highest percentage of voters, in those precincts not one person made a mistake and accidentally voted for the wrong candidate? Figuring out how both campaigns were able to somehow make this happen is the real question because it's answers have far reaching impacts.

As far as the Ohio thing, I believe it involved Defiance, Ohio and a sd card system... oh wait, that's the tv show Scandal...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

In a moment of Clarity (Im sure you must have them occasionally), you might realize that the Ignorance was with the "blind faith supporters" of the GOP, who were supporting a Candidate that really didnt even want the Job of POTUS.

No, in a moment of clarity you might realize that we have a ridiculous 2 party system and it was either vote for Obama, vote for Romney, or don’t vote at all (which is a vote for Obama). If there was a viable 3rd, 4th, 5th party candidate, that person would have most certainly gotten my vote. I voted against Obama with the only candidate that could give him a run for his money (no pun intended)

We’ve had these debates…this thread isn’t about the parties; it’s about the verifiable fraud committed by one Obama lover.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What this says to me is that we really need to focus in on absentee ballots and the actual voter fraud going on there.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So, will she be punished for this or will this be swept under the rug because people will soon be screaming foul play?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Personally, I think the zombie apocalypse has started.

And guess what?

They vote!

SnF

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'll never understand people complaining about voting, especially when we know that the leaders are handpicked in advance. While voter fraud is a horrible thing, ethically and morally, it ultimately truly doesn't matter. It just shows that some people really think their vote counts.

Another thing I'll never understand is people who post Fox News like it's a valid source for anything or that it's a real news station.

It's quite cute actually

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel

I honestly can't believe what I am reading!!! I know this is Fox news but come on folks really? She is openly admiting that she committed voter fraud and they say that there are 19 others in that county alone who might have done the same thing!!!!!

Well like you said, it's Fox News. And someone openly admitting voting more than once? Too good to be true, especially given that it's Fox News (who has a clear anti-Obama agenda) that posted the story.

I'm gonna classify this under partisan hackery.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Dude the lady admitted it, there's no conspiracy here, and All the news stations/ sites tell what they want. They are all guilty of lousy journalism. It's to the point I'd rather get my news here on ATS or a blog these days than trust any msm source. This ain't no theory fox is trying to float, it's what happened, verified.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Dude the lady admitted it, there's no conspiracy here,

Not saying she didn't. I'm saying it's suspicious. No one just admits something like this. Kind of makes me think of the Romney ad during the campaigns where there was a woman who was a former Obama supporter who was now supporting Romney. Turned out she actually worked for Romney. It was a total bunch of bull.

and All the news stations/ sites tell what they want.

Not saying that they don't.

This ain't no theory fox is trying to float, it's what happened, verified.

Yeah, not really. I'd like to see some real investigative journalism on this one before I swallow the b.s. that Fox News likes to shovel out.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I agree. Voter ID laws won't prevent this. I voted absentee and received no confirmation that my vote had been counted. I thought that I would at least receive a sticker that said "I voted", but nothing ever came. I was worried that my vote wasn't counted, then my mother as well as my aunt both suggested that I vote in person "just to make sure" I get counted.

I refused to waste any more of my time voting...

My point is, I'm sure a TON of people who are elderly or didn't receive confirmation of their absentee ballot actually went out and did this.

Do they even send a confirmation if you voted absentee??

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The wording is really off to me. It reminds me too much of the James O'Keefe videos that turned out to be false. They may be direct quotes or answers but to which questions? Isn't there a voter bill on one the floors now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join