It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Chicago Democratic Machine Motto: VOTE EARLY AND OFTEN.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
reply to post by sputniksteve

Yes it's a problem during many past elections I agree, but I personally have never heard someone like this lady speaking so frank about it.

What does she have to fear????

Do you think Obama will direct his "justice" department to go after her?? Just like they went after the Black Panthers in 08'?

This is Chicago politics! Enjoy!

I hear Rahm Emanuel is considering a presidential bid in 2016...no joke. What arrogance!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Why is anyone shocked by this? I know Mitt Romney is a sock puppet but if anyone truly believes that voter fraud does not exist with the current machines and process we use, you have to be crazy.

What are the numbers if I remember correctly? Romney had 58 million votes, Obama 64 million and 94 million didn't bother voting because their both muppets.

Keep that in mind when Obama says, "The majority of Americans" agree with him. No.... No they don't. The majority of Americans just aren't stupid enough to actually believe voting matters anymore because Republicans are just as big of crooks as Democrats and it's a scam.

Tyranny comes in red and blue, just pick the color you think looks best to match the boot on your face.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I hear Rahm Emanuel is considering a presidential bid in 2016...no joke. What arrogance!!!

With a little luck and if the universe possesses even the slightest amount of anecdotal justice, Rahm Emanuel will be more concerned with dropping the soap in 2016 than a presidential election. At least one can hope.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by seabag

With a little luck and if the universe possesses even the slightest amount of anecdotal justice, Rahm Emanuel will be more concerned with dropping the soap in 2016 than a presidential election. At least one can hope.

You have a way with words, really I have nothing else to add other than,
lmao....

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
voter ID laws....

That wouldn't have helped in this situation. Voter ID wouldn't really help in any situation.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by links234

Originally posted by howmuch4another
voter ID laws....

That wouldn't have helped in this situation. Voter ID wouldn't really help in any situation.

Exactly especially when you have the people running the polls doing the crimes. Although it would help keeping the alias's straight so they didn't use the same name twice!!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Its fox news, nothing they say is credible or reliable. This is the same news that said Romney would win by a landslide.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

Chicago Democratic Machine Motto: VOTE EARLY AND OFTEN.

Vote after your Dead!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

TOO FUNNY....

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Someone explain to me why Voter ID laws are not needed? Tell me, does Melowese get to cash the same check six times as well? Does she receive six times the money from a bank loan? Six titles to the same vehicle that she can resell at will?

Fraud is fraud. If the strict ID laws which govern banking (really worthless fiat), govern promissory notes and ownership of even rusting hunks of junk CANNOT be applied to the very foundation of our governance (VOTING!) why need or require ID at all for ANY transaction. What IS more fundamental than in your own citizenship?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robert80

Its fox news, nothing they say is credible or reliable. This is the same news that said Romney would win by a landslide.

Oh wow! Face palm!!

Are you seriously going to try and cast this story aside by questioning the source after the lady admitted that she voted twice?

You really need to think these things through a little better.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
So, voter fraud is a fedral offense I guess. If you admit to a crime, like voting multiple times in an election, isn't that a confession? Is there something about surreality TV that SERIOUSLY rots a persons brain? I understand she is part of the group of people that volunteer to help staff and run a voting venue, thank you fro your service !
This is in Ohio, does anyone care ? I live in Colorado, if it happens/happened here should I care? Nope, I don't in the least! I stopped voting 9 years ago. Does it matter if I don't vote? Apparently not. But being on camera and ADMITTING that you did something like that, and not being able to comprehend that it's not ok, and being so utterly cavalier about it. I had to LMAO !
So I understand this person is being investigated by, who else? The same people that VERIFY the election results as 'valid'. Is this Ohio in my Universe, or is it part of Bizzaro Universe? sometimes you just have to say, What the ?

edit on 20/2/2013 by CarbonBase because: spelling

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What I don't get is why she would be telling anyone of her illegal activity. She is either incredibly stupid or isn't worried maybe? Just doesn't make sense why she would announce it as though she had no fear or reprisal.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
What I don't get is why she would be telling anyone of her illegal activity. She is either incredibly stupid or isn't worried maybe? Just doesn't make sense why she would announce it as though she had no fear or reprisal.

She doesn’t have anything to fear.

You don’t remember the New Black Panthers intimidating people at polling stations in 2008? They walked free with no charges. Not only did they not get in trouble, THEY DID IT AGAIN IN 2012!!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glinda
Someone explain to me why Voter ID laws are not needed?

Explain to me how a voter ID would have prevented this woman from voting multiple times. She voted absentee and then went to her polling station and presented her voter registration card which was crosschecked with the registration roster. Since she had voted absentee and her name had not been removed from the roster, she was permitted to vote by the officials at her polling station. A voter ID would not have stopped her from voting that 2nd time at the poll. In regards to the other ballots she cast, they were all mailed in absentee ballots. Again, voter ID would not have prevented her from doing so.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

There is no legit reason to vote with an absentee ballot unless you are active military and deployed. The system we have in place for voting now is a complete JOKE. They have freer and fairer elections in Iraq now than we have here. I'm ashamed that my fellow countrymen would not DEMAND a new system to ensure the accuracy of our votes. Do you like getting bent over by the system? I certainly don't!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
I'm ashamed that my fellow countrymen would not DEMAND a new system to ensure the accuracy of our votes. Do you like getting bent over by the system? I certainly don't!

I do believe we need a more secure and streamlined voting process. However, My post above was in response to an individual that believes a voter ID would have stopped the woman discussed in the OP from voting multiple times. I was merely pointing out the flaw in that argument.

I actually think we should have voter ID laws, but we need to make sure they are free (otherwise, it's an unconstitutional poll tax), federally issued (for the sake of uniformity) and that there is sufficient time provided for EVERYONE to obtain one before we start requiring them (otherwise, millions of qualified voters across the country would be denied their right to vote).
edit on 20-2-2013 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Still hurting over that whole "Landslide" thing you Promised .
Can you allow yourself enough Critical thinking to consider that Multiple Voting was done by Both Parties?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I can remember charges of voting fraud after pretty much every general election. Doesn't matter who came out on top either. No doubt it happens. Didn't they charge this lady?

I'd actually like to see voting go back to hard-card ballots. Electronic is just too easy to manipulate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join