It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012

www.foxnews.com< br />

The Obama/Biden lawn sign remains proudly planted in front of Melowese Richardson's Cincinnati home, three months after the presidential election.
It seems that President Obama has an especially ardent supporter in the veteran Ohio poll worker.
Richardson told a local television station this month that she voted twice last November. She cast an absentee ballot and then voted at the polls as well.
"Yes, I voted twice," Richardson told WCPO-TV. "I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls."
Authorities also are investigat
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I honestly can't believe what I am reading!!! I know this is Fox news but come on folks really? She is openly admiting that she committed voter fraud and they say that there are 19 others in that county alone who might have done the same thing!!!!! Does anyone else see the problem here. How is this not everywhere this is major news I'd think. Multiply her by even a hundred people and thats a lot of "extra" votes. Imean come on she voted in her granddaughter's name a couple times alone and the granddaughter admits it like it's no big deal, same as the grandmother. What could become of this?

www.foxnews.com< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 19-2-2013 by jaynkeel because: fi spelling

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

edit on 2/19/2013 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Please don't edit staff actions.

Sorry.
edit on 19-2-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
why would she admit to the media that she committed voter fraud? she either isn`t very smart or she knows that she probably won`t be prosecuted for it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think it is obvious that voting fraud has been an issue for a looong time. People being bussed in to other districts, paid to vote, deceased people voting, etc. I think all elections have their fair share of it.

On a side note, I watched a semi interesting documentary called "Queen of Versaile" (SP) about a mega rich dude in FL and his wife. In the beginning of the documentary and on an unrelated note to the overall subject he declares that he personally was responsible for the election of GWB during his first election. He is adamant it was all due to him, and then declines to be specific due to the action being illegal.

Politics are crooked, politicians are crooked, life is crooked. I feel so helpless sometimes.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Yes it's a problem during many past elections I agree, but I personally have never heard someone like this lady speaking so frank about it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

"Fraud does happen," noted Husted. "Most attempts are caught by the system. But there are cases that do slip through, as this one does, and we need to make sure that we really send a strong message, that if you do this, you are going to be held accountable. It might mean fines, it might mean jail time." Read more: www.foxnews.com...

There are always going to people that make the effort to defraud any system. What matters is how and if the problem is addressed by the authorities.

From what I can tell, they are taking it seriously and action will be taken.

What more could we ask for?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

You are right, her blatant admission is both disgusting and pathetic. Disgusting because she seems to think this is acceptable, and this coming from a poll worker! WTF can we expect them to allow if they themselves are cheating the system? Like they are going to stop the other person they see getting right back in line to vote again or something? Pathetic that someone of this low intelligence is allowed to volunteer for this process, I guess it is par for the course to be honest. No dumber than most the people we elect.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

voter ID laws....

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

voter ID laws....

Then what happens when people start faking ID's?

Somehow, someway people are going to find a way to do what they wish to do. All we can do is maintain a system that goes after the people that defraud the voting system.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

We could always try and live in reality and just allow them to put in place the man they want to anyway?! I for one am tired of pretending to play the game. Actually, I don't play it I haven't voted ever. A political science degree was enough for me to see that the system was unbeatable.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
why would she admit to the media that she committed voter fraud? she either isn`t very smart or she knows that she probably won`t be prosecuted for it.

Does she look bright to you?

This whole American election thing could well be the biggest sham / fraud in the history of the USA. (World?)

And the problem is.........................

50% are OK with it. You know the type right? Food stamps, welfare, on the dole with 12 kids from 9 fathers.

50% are mad as hell about it. You know the type right? Hard workers, paying extra to support all the low life fat slobs with 12 kids.

And as usual, nothing will come of it. Nothing can.

Horrible situation.
edit on 19-2-2013 by lnfideI because: Eff Oh

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

but that is still waaaay better than nothing when it comes to voter fraud....

I could register my dog, show up at the polls as Fido and get a ballot the way things are working now.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Originally posted by lnfideI

How can you tell how bright someone is by looking at them?

50% are OK with it. You know the type right? Food stamps, welfare, on the dole with 12 kids from 9 fathers.

Mitt, is that you??? I thought you said 47% before...

There are cases of voter fraud in all camps. And it's being investigated and will be prosecuted, as it should.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

veteran Ohio poll worker.

That may have given her the opportunity to easily vote twice.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by lnfideI

How can you tell how bright someone is by looking at them?

Mitt, is that you??? I thought you said 47% before...

There are cases of voter fraud in all camps. And it's being investigated and will be prosecuted, as it should.

Ohio eh?

Kind of explains the whole situation.

But as long as you have to pay for these louts and I dont have to, its all OK. Sail on.

Sorry heretic, I don't get baited easily, I am smarter than that. LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Ohio eh?

I didn't mention Ohio...

I am smarter than that. LOL

I wouldn't know... I haven't seen your picture.

I didn't know asking a question was "baiting".

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by lnfideI

Ohio eh?

I didn't mention Ohio...

I am smarter than that. LOL

I wouldn't know... I haven't seen your picture.

I didn't know asking a question was "baiting".

Lots of this happens in Ohio you say? I never knew that. Who would of thunk it?

Are you asking for a picture of my boomkin?

Asking questions does not mean you;ll get an answer you know? Your not from Ohio are you?

Thanks for educating me about these people in Ohio. I had no idea till you schooled me.

She may hang for this. This is a capitol offense in Ohio isn't it?

Gawd I hope they catch her

~~~~ __/) ~~~~~~
edit on 19-2-2013 by lnfideI because: ~~~~ __/) ~~~~~~

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure a guy being interviewed by I think CNN admitted on camera he voted more then once and the interviewer pretty shocked and then said it doesn't matter. If i'm not mistaken rosie o'donnell has said she votes in every state that she owns a house.

I think the video was posted on here and I will look for it

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

I saw this today and seriously considered a thread but......whats the surprise?? Most of us knew this was going on even though it's denied endlessly on ATS.

There is no way Obama won the election legitimately. Nobody could rack up unprecedented debt and run unemployment through the roof and still pull out the vote....NOT A CHANCE....unless there was fraud.

This crap doesn’t win election legitimately…who would vote for this?

The lady admitted she voted twice so what's a few more times?
And there are thousands more just like her. She was an election official from what I read, so nobody can tell me with a straight face that this idiot didn't turn the other way as others did the same thing.

The ends always justify the means for idiots. They have no moral compass to guide their actions so this is what we can expect (and many of us did)!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join